• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is just a copypaste of an IRL Saber Tooth Tiger, so can I nuke it?

This is just a copypaste of an IRL Saber Tooth Tiger, so can I nuke it?
sure

Only one page which has no calcs for stats, scans to back up claims and so on
If I recall correctly ApeX is currently inactive on site right?

So I think this verse should be nuked, anyone objects to that?

This entire verse is low quality
No calc for stats, no scans for P&A and verse seems to lack active supporters

So yah can I? (Only asking because the anime is semi popular)
Looks fine to delete.

Anyways can I nuke this verse page?
The only page in it is fine, but the problem is that well there's only one character page so a verse page seems rather pointless
A verse page has generally been allowed so long there's at least one page on it and all, so I don't think so.

Only one page which has no calcs for stats, scans to back up claims and so on
If I recall correctly ApeX is currently inactive on site right?

So I think this verse should be nuked, anyone objects to that?
Should be fine to delete

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Autonauts
No scans to be seen on the pages and no active supporters, not to mention powers lack explanation
So can I nuke?

EDIT: Add https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Holyland
Only one page which lacks any scans, verse lacks supporters and was made in 2015
Yes as well

The only page in it is fine, but the problem is that well there's only one character page so a verse page seems rather pointless
Yes

A verse page has generally been allowed so long there's at least one page on it and all, so I don't think so.
There are plenty of series without a verse page because only one or two characters have files or qualify as allowed to have one, and unless the verse page contains some absolutely necessary information that can't be featured in the character file itself, then it's useless to have around.
This verse page doesn't have anything notable, it's just a repetition of a few things from the character's file.

Yes

There are plenty of series without a verse page because only one or two characters have files or qualify as allowed to have one, and unless the verse page contains some absolutely necessary information that can't be featured in the character file itself, then it's useless to have around.
This verse page doesn't have anything notable, it's just a repetition of a few things from the character's file.

Can I nuke all of this too then?

It's more like verse pages aren't obligatory to have in general, but they're still fine to have around so long there's at least one page in them, this talk was already done before back when the audit proyect was active on the site.
For that matter, the Supporters/Opponent/Neutral section stands out for relevancy only a verse page could have.

Blatantly bad pages - lacks scans, refs, proper justifications, etc. Also, fixing this is gonna be a bit tricky. On their own, they doesn't have many feats and stuff, aside from conceptual manip type 3 - which is wrong too. You can slap the abilities of their respective lantern corps on it, that's the only way this problem can be fixed but idk if that would work. Plus most of their abilities are listed under their hosts. So, they probably aren't needed.

And unlike Parallax, they aren't as relevant either - well, in terms of stories and influence.

Pretty barebone page. Also links are broken, at least for me.

Pretty barebone page.

Page couldn't be more wrong - about everything. Lacks abilities and justifications for most, but it also doesn't take into account crap ton of power mechanism and whatnot.

Meh page.

Is this allowed? It's a crossover one

Bad page, guesswork stats. 2C for OT is just... wrong

No justification for anything tbh - aside from AP. Lacks scans, refs, and soooooooooooo many abilities.

Aside from the scans in tier, its missing everything else. And his tier is extremely wrong. Should easily be high into tier 1, but his appearances are kinda wonk, so good luck fixing it.

This is just a dog's page, it may be a good boy but none the less it's just a regular dog

Single page verse with no supporters in sight

Entire verse as it lacks calcs for tier 8 physicals and has no supporters at all

Just seems poorly made, with most of of the stuff she has not even being stuff she can use since it seems to be location specific

Since I'm going to be cleaning up and completely revising the Bleach Profiles on the wiki I'll start my journey with removing a bunch of unneeded, badly formatted, badly sourced and overall just net negative profiles (imo) that add nothing positive to the wiki nor verse.

1: Di Roy Linker

Shows up for only 2 chapters, adds nothing positive towards the verse and has an overall bad profile that neither me nor anyone has a want to revise.

2: Nakeem Grindina

Same problem as Di Roy Linker, very minor character with not a lot of feats, overall bad profile and honestly adds nothing to the verse.

3: Aisslinger Wernarr

Same problem as Di Roy Linker and Nakeem.

4: Menos Grande

Bad profile and I'm personally working on a general Hollow profile that’ll contain Menos Grande alongside the other levels of Hollows so i believe that the best course of action is to just delete the profile.

5: Tatsuki Arisawa

Bad profile of a minor character within the series and one of the profiles neither me nor anyone else wants to work on to improve.

6: Ururu Tsumugiya

Bad, unsourced profile that no one has the want to revise, much better to just remove it entirely.

There's still a decent amount of other profiles from the verse that need to be deleted but i didn't want to overwhelm the staff with a bunch of request in this post so after these have been dealt with i'll make another post that'll give the rest of the profiles that need to be deleted.
Nuked and removed from verse page
You did not remove all of the links to them from other regular wiki pages. That also always needs to be done.

Alright then i'll post the rest right now.

Kokuto, Kageroza Inaba, Nozomi Kujo, Oko Yushima, Jin Kariya, Fujimaru Kudo and Koga Kuchiki

Since i’m making separate verse pages for both the Bleach Games and the Bleach Anime/Movies in the future these should be deleted until then.

They're also bad profiles that have literally zero sources/scans for anything on them so that's even more reason why they should be deleted.

(Might have even more profiles to delete from Bleach but i'll have to talk it over with a couple of other users before i do such a thing)
Here as well.

I think that the verse page can probably remain if there is a character profile page associated with it.

Blatantly bad pages - lacks scans, refs, proper justifications, etc. Also, fixing this is gonna be a bit tricky. On their own, they doesn't have many feats and stuff, aside from conceptual manip type 3 - which is wrong too. You can slap the abilities of their respective lantern corps on it, that's the only way this problem can be fixed but idk if that would work. Plus most of their abilities are listed under their hosts. So, they probably aren't needed.

And unlike Parallax, they aren't as relevant either - well, in terms of stories and influence.

Pretty barebone page.

Page couldn't be more wrong - about everything. Lacks abilities and justifications for most, but it also doesn't take into account crap ton of power mechanism and whatnot.

Meh page.

No justification for anything tbh - aside from AP. Lacks scans, refs, and soooooooooooo many abilities.

Aside from the scans in tier, its missing everything else. And his tier is extremely wrong. Should easily be high into tier 1, but his appearances are kinda wonk, so good luck fixing it.
I would much prefer if we keep Booster Gold, Lord Chaos, and Master Order, but except for that it should probably be fine to remove them.

Anyway, you need to go back to ALL of the pages you deleted listed above, check their "What Links Here?" lists, and remove ALL of the links to them from regular VSB wiki pages. We cannot be sloppy in this regard.

I would much prefer if we keep Booster Gold, Lord Chaos, and Master Order, but except for that it should probably be fine to remove them.
Why, do you want to fix them? Cause right now, they are beyond bad. Especially Booster Gold.

This is just a dog's page, it may be a good boy but none the less it's just a regular dog

Single page verse with no supporters in sight

Entire verse as it lacks calcs for tier 8 physicals and has no supporters at all

Just seems poorly made, with most of of the stuff she has not even being stuff she can use since it seems to be location specific
Is this okay to delete?

Why, do you want to fix them? Cause right now, they are beyond bad. Especially Booster Gold.
They are prominent characters, and Lord Chaos and Master Order should scale from other cosmic entities.

However, if the pages are really bad, I suppose that they can probably be recreated later.

Thank you for helping out.

Pretty barebone page.

Meh page.

Anyway, about this...

Just like i said in my previous post, i've talked to some other users on Discord and we've came up with the final batch of Bleach profiles that need to be deleted.

Tessai Tsukabishi, Chōjirō Sasakibe, Marechiyo Omaeda, Yachiru Kusajishi, Yylfordt Granz, Ggio Vega, Moe Shishigawara, Fishbone D

These profiles all have the same problems as the previous ones I've posted, they're just bad profiles with no scans/sources for anything claimed (Discounting the Physiology Stuff) on the profiles and since neither me nor everyone else who's helping me to revise the verse wants to work on these pages or even have them on the wiki i believe the best course of action is to just delete them outright.

Also can someone remove Hikifune Kirio and Robert Accutrone off of the verse page? they don't even have profiles and no one is interested in creating profiles for them so they just sit there, making the verse page look worse than it should be.

Back