• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
There's not even a single power to list nor any indexable AP/speed rating.

I hakai'd it.

The page creator asked before creating it though:

Apparently, other members of the main Stranger Things group have profile pages.

I personally don't mind if we restore the page, if it is an important character for Stranger Things.

If you have time to find the page, then sure you have time to look up if there was a the discussion. I don’t just post anything without asking it first.
I didn't just find the page though, it was recently edited/created and I clicked on it. I'm not about to search all of creation just to find a single damn conversation involving someone I had 0 interactions with.

I don’t care, do your research better next time. You don’t have to interact with me to look up my posts and contributions, to see why I posted the page or you could have just asked me and just don’t get pages you don’t know anything about deleted. For no reason.
And why again, should I try to look for someone asking if they can make something? Do tell me. That was a 10-B with no powers, sorry if my very first response is "I should send this to profile deletions" like clockwork because a bunch of normal humans with no notable attributes are deleted on sight.

And you don't seem to realize that contributions on the main wiki don't include profile posts. I checked. I am apsolutely NOT searching every. Single. Damn. Mod. Wall. Just to "do my research".

But I literally can't view that without looking at every. Single. Mod. Wall. Shit happens. So suck up your "But you should've used more time then most profiles are worth by a long shot" argument. I never once said it should stay deleted. Not. Once. 10-B profiles with no powers are usually deleted on-sight. So sor-*******-ry that I posted it for deletion because I don't feel like going to an extent I have never once gone to because it's a giant ****** waste of time just to "do my research"

Now then, we're wasting both our breath and our time. Don't expect someone to go across all of creation just to look at something. Goodbye.

You’re getting so mad over the fact that you can’t do proper research that you're blaming me, but in reality you should blame yourself. I’m not sucking up anything. Suck up your own arrogance. Neither did i say that you said that it should stay deleted. It’s just that you posted the page for deletion for no. reason, i ain’t making a page that has no purpose. I see you in this place daily and you can’t even properly search for profile posts. You say it’s a waste of time but you sure as hell don’t have anything else to do. You're just lazy, that’s not my problem.

You have nothing else to do anyways, your loose your own breath for literally no reason. I didn’t say you should search through the entire wiki, you could have just gone to my profile and go to my activity and then messages but you didn’t because your lazy.
Repeat after me: Haxless 10-B Humans are usually deleted on sight.

I had it deleted because Haxless 10-B Humans are usually deleted on sight. There's your reason. And I don't know you, Why do you expect me to magically out of thin air know someone who I never once interacted with before? Yeah, but I'd rather enjoy my time then waste it by going on a goose chase for a profile on a series I don't even watch and have no intention to watch.

AKA more work then a 10-B human from a series I have never shown interest in is worth. "You could've just" There's your problem. you expect ME of all people, to do work for anything I'm not interested in. Since you've apparently seen me quite a lot you should know this.

I will admit that I could have handled the situation better and i was wrong about most of the things i said. It’s just that I posted the page and didn’t expect the page to be deleted. My reaction was way overboard for something so insignificant. And after reading this thread again i do agree with DaReaperMan’s points.
It's all good homie. We all lose our shit every once and a while, just take a breather.

It's fine. You're a new member. So I can understand that you don't know how things work. I'd probably be angry too if my profile randomly got deleted even when I checked with a staff member prior.

I will admit that I could have handled the situation better and i was wrong about most of the things i said. It’s just that I posted the page and didn’t expect the page to be deleted. My reaction was way overboard for something so insignificant. And after reading this thread again i do agree with DaReaperMan’s points. I just didn’t know how things go here and that’s nobody’s fault but mine.
It's fine, I'll admit that I got quite too heated and was wrong on some things myself.

I will restore the page then.

Thank you both for trying to be reasonable.

Poor formatted profile

Poor formatted profile

You could just change the formatting instead of deleting it

Iirc there was a large thread to give most Pokemon Time and Space Manip for some rather complicated reasons. I remember cause I was there, though I’m not sure if it was ever fully implemented- you’d have to ask Kukui, the guy who made the CRT.

Okay but most of the resistances are wrong like concept and sealing also leech life works by sucking blood not life manipulation.

This verse seems largely based on guesswork statistics:

I tried fixing up that verse a while ago, but the YouTube channel that uploaded the videos was taken down. All that’s left now are greatly out of sync episodes and uploads to dailymotion.

The pages are low quality (though not quite as inaccurate as I first thought), the series is extremely obscure (but all 4 seasons are on Amazon Prime) and it’s highly unlikely the universe will be fixed any time soon. I advocate for deletion, but I also might re-create the verse in the future.

Poor formatted profile

I deleted it yesterday.

I tried fixing up that verse a while ago, but the YouTube channel that uploaded the videos was taken down. All that’s left now are greatly out of sync episodes and uploads to dailymotion.

The pages are low quality (though not quite as inaccurate as I first thought), the series is extremely obscure (but all 4 seasons are on Amazon Prime) and it’s highly unlikely the universe will be fixed any time soon. I advocate for deletion, but I also might re-create the verse in the future.
Thank you for the evaluation. Feel free to delete the verse, and to remove all links to it from other wiki pages, then.

Back