• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Post-Crisis Wally West 2-A CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse me, I might have misunderstood your argument then.
Lightspeed is slower than Wally, got a bit faster, if not necessarily as fast as Wally, and portrayed the experience as controlling the Speed Force. She wasn't faster or had more control over the Speed Force than Wally.

Also as said before, I'm just pointing out some individual things, not disagreeing with everything, I do hope we may get crazy stats out of the stuff shown above.

I find really questionable scaling COIE Anti-Monitor to Flash, considering how much stronger he is usually portrayed compare to any DC Heralds.

Yes Flash did destroy the armor, but it was only possible because it was already seriously damage by the combine attack of all Pre-Crisis Heroes.

Yes, Flash did making them stronger by giving them more energy, but that doesn't necessarely mean he was more powerful than all of them.

Yet, AM still won the fight, killed all the Pre Crisis heroes and Flash only option at that point was to run away.
They were stomped prior to Flash sharing his energy with them. And AM won cause his power was replenished by the antimatter cannon wally couldn't destroy due to vibrating differently. Destroying his armor is 2-A anyway

Destroying his armor is 2-A anyway
How?

Though giving Wally a 2-A for channeling the full energy of the Speed Force is something I guess. Its not one time and something he can do with the right mindset.

Though its very, very, very rare for him to ever get to that point.

idk whats this sites problem with labeling everything as an outlier or a range feat
Because the vast majority of them are either non-feats being promoted as feats or contradicts characters that have histories older than almost everyone using this site.

How?

Though giving Wally a 2-A for channeling the full energy of the Speed Force is something I guess. Its not one time and something he can do with the right mindset.

Though its very, very, very rare for him to ever get to that point.

Because the vast majority of them are either non-feats being promoted as feats or contradicts characters that have histories older than almost everyone using this site.
Again, his entire body was destroyed and he was still alive only because of the antimatter canon

So a separate key saying 2c and 2-a(but only in his full power or full power of the speed force) although we can argue the speed force his higher I personally think it should be left for another discussion.

Last edited:
Yeah when he uses the full power of the speed force only. I mean in his race with Barry they broke Hal's constricts to try and stop them, so clearly no one scales to wallys full power useing speed force

Yeah like the fact that the Speed Force has been stated to be above the Bleed which is 5-D even tho there are infinite dimensions proves Wally shall at least be Low 1-C if not High 1-B but ONLY if he uses the Speed Force energy

Multiversity_Map_2400_53ee6b4c22d9a9.11031355.jpg

6555544-spectre%20scan.jpg

768c1827ef056082bf88b02787079355.jpg

With the Speed Force energy either Low 1-C at a 6th Dimensional level or 1-B/High 1-B works tho I won't mind Low 1-C for now.

Himself I can agree with 2-A at best

Yeah like the fact that the Speed Force has been stated to be above the Bleed which is 5-D even tho there are infinite dimensions proves Wally shall at least be Low 1-C if not High 1-B but ONLY if he uses the Speed Force energy

With the Speed Force energy either Low 1-C at a 6th Dimensional level or 1-B/High 1-B works tho I won't mind Low 1-C for now.

Tbh, this makes sense. Again, only when Wally uses full speed force. Also, this way we can make Wally vs Archie Sonic thread xD

Continued derailing despite warnings
Yeah with the Speed Force he can become either Low Complex Multi at a 6th Dimensional or Hyper-High Hyper due to how DC is with The Bleed.

Also Wally godstomps Sonic since he would be 6D

Yeah I mean full speed force is tier 1, while Wally only used 2-A amounts of it’s energy. So the term “with full Speed Force” would be misleading, at peak/when emotional sounds better.

since the speed of light in DC is generally treated as immeasurable and way above the characters like superman and diana who regularly display MFTL+ feats
SoL and FTL are treated as different concepts in DC. It takes as much effort for Superman to maintain speed right under light as it does for him to break lightspeed.

The IMP doing what it does makes sense considering the above. The main issue would be hitting people but that's another topic in general.

Frankly I think using relativistic KE for the infinite mass punch isn't usable, since the speed of light in DC is generally treated as immeasurable and way above the characters like superman and diana who regularly display MFTL+ feats
Wouldn't it technically be at least 3-A just by having "infinite mass"?

Three scans from different issues, and taken out of context, and yes the dimensions referred to here is not 'dimensionality" but 'space'.
Even if you get and say yes they are dimensionality you will have to prove they are higher infinities before you can even get a baseline 1-B rating.
And btw innumerable is not treated as infinite, at least not on this wiki.

btw I dont know anything about DC but yes this is not even a 1-C feat not to talk of high 1-B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back