• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Post-Crisis Wally West 2-A CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
I agree. (Issue numbers, pls)

This seems blatant and can forsee no issue with the scaling.

Feats: antimonitor : this version of antimonitor is considered 2-a. And wally Fought him on equal standing.
And then got his ass handed to him
While he was running with him and Barry
Just EE resistance
This is, a blatantly huge outlier

The rest don't even seem 2-A

And then got his ass handed to him

Just EE resistance

This is, a blatantly huge outlier

The rest don't even seem 2-A
He still inflicted harm to anti monitor

Ok agree with ee Resistance

Not everything is an outlier

Removed them the other feats.

. Plus they are other feats like this :
Used the full power of the speed force. Which is said to have infinite energy and responsible for the kinetic energy in the multiverse.
Survives dc and his history getting retconned. Dc multiverse is infinite and the speed force controls the kinetic energy around it and wally clearly used it's full power making him 2-a. Plus the other feats have shown above.

Last edited:
You haven't proved why it's only 3-a.
Dude, kinetic energy is 3D, infinite 3D energy is High 3-A. This is straight up in the tiering system page
Characters who demonstrate an infinite amount of energy on a 3-D scale, or those who can affect an infinite 3-D area or an infinite number of finite or infinite universes when not accounting for any higher dimensions or time, or more generally any realm of comparable size. Large numbers of infinite universes, unless causally closed from one another by a separate spacetime or existence, only count for a higher level of this tier. Being “infinitely” stronger than this level, unless uncountably so, does not qualify for any higher tier.

I know it isn't 3D, but you haven't explained why an infinite amount of KE isn't high 3-A
you just contradict your self. I said wally used the full power of the speed force. Which has enough kinetic force to move the multiverse . The speed force not being 3-d should be enough to prove why the kinetic force isnt 3-d

I think Flash War had Wally and Barry race across the DC multiverse and were moving so fast it was affecting everything like the sphere of the gods. It could be at best a Low 1-C feat.

you just contradict your self. I said wally used the full power of the speed force. Which has enough kinetic force to move the multiverse . The speed force not being 3-d should be enough to prove why the kinetic force isnt 3-d
Proof that the KE isn’t 3D? Just because one thing comes from a higher D thing doesn’t mean it’s that dimensional level

By that logic matter is 4D due To being contained inside the spacetime continumn.

You gotta prove KE there is 4D which it clearly isn't or else everyone would be tier 2, also housing all the KE in the multiverse is still 3D for the same reason as erasing an human from infinite timelines is high 3-A at best.

I really doubt singular universes have infinite KE so it has infinite KE because of theren being infinite timelines, and even if some universes have infinite KE, 3D infinite + 3D infinite is still 3D infinite

This sounds like it's either a massive outlier, or something taken completely out of context that it's not actually an AP feat or so.
They are more feats above that gives him a 2-a rating. And the kinetic energy isn't the main feat. It's that he used the full power of the speed force.

By that logic matter is 4D due To being contained inside the spacetime continumn.

You gotta prove KE there is 4D which it clearly isn't or else everyone would be tier 2, also housing all the KE in the multiverse is still 3D for the same reason as erasing an human from infinite timelines is high 3-A at best.

I really doubt singular universes have infinite KE so it has infinite KE because of theren being infinite timelines, and even if some universes have infinite KE, 3D infinite + 3D infinite is still 3D infinite
The rating doesn't come from kinetic energy. They are more feats above. This particular feat is about wally using the full power of the speed force.

The rating doesn't come from kinetic energy. They are more feats above. This particular feat is about wally using the full power of the speed force.
The less support the more outlierish it becomes, show us what actually makes the speedforce 2-A instead of only using a supporting feat that doesn't even support it.

Agree on a new key or potentially 2-A via absorbing speedforce

I don’t see an issue with him getting a higher Tiered key when he’s amped, but my concern is whether or not the feats are valid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back