• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
i cant believe this is real

both 8-C, speed is equal and speed force amp is restricted (pretty sure thats allowed since it brings his tier up)

shrek is bloodlusted and has prior knowledge

combatants start a meter away from each other

shrek has a 3.3x AP advantage and dura neg which he will lead with, flash has a metric shit ton of hax but i’m pretty sure he doesn’t usually lead with it and shrek can avoid some of it with prior knowledge

i will die if this is a stomp

shrek:

Flash (Wally West) (Post-Crisis): 3

Last edited:
What's stopping flash from stealing his speed and then proceeding to blitz him?

does flash need to touch his opponent to steal speed? because if so shrek has prior knowledge and speed is equal meaning he can probably evade it

why not? all he knows is that his opponent farted, he has no reason to believe that its an attack or that he should be avoiding it
Bro, would you just stand there and take in that. I highly doubt Wally would want to inhale even a normal one.

hes likely more focused on fighting shrek than avoiding a normal fart
In a universe where mundane hindrances like boomerangs and ice could spell doom for Flash, it is very dumb to think that a green cloud of gas isn't something to avoid.

Back