• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Julius Revision (Black Clover)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's not a single statement about it being a defensive version of it. That would've made no sense anyway considering Reinforcement Magic can be used non-offensively such as speed increase

Meanwhile...
That directly proves that mana skin is an amp on top of reinforcement magic. What now? We gonna claim that the f***ing wizard king can't use reinforcement magic?

There's not a single statement about it being a defensive version of it. That would've made no sense anyway considering Reinforcement Magic can be used non-offensively such as speed increase

Meanwhile...
I stand corrected
That directly proves that mana skin is an amp on top of reinforcement magic.
No it doesn’t, it just proves that mana skin is a type of reinforcement magic.

We gonna claim that the f***ing wizard king can't use reinforcement magic
It’s not that he can’t because he obviously has mana zone which is just an extended mana skin, it’s just that he doesn’t have any actually feats with it increasing his physicals enough for it to warrant him keeping his tier, the way his magic works specifically doesn’t actually work with a normal ap rating kind of like langris

It’s not that he can’t because he obviously has mana zone which is just an extended mana skin, it’s just that he doesn’t have any actually feats with it increasing his physicals enough for it to warrant him keeping his tier, the way his magic works specifically doesn’t actually work with a normal ap rating kind of like langris
There's no need for him have feats. Characters physically weaker than him use Reinforcement Magic. Julius also has more Magic Power and better control which means his Reinforcement Magic will automatically give a better increase than them, as well as better Reinforcement as a whole via Mana Zone. He obviously scales above them

I stand corrected

No it doesn’t, it just proves that mana skin is a type of reinforcement magic.
There's literally a character saying it's a polished and perfected version of Reinforcement Magic, yet you're still saying that?

In fact, this argument is pointless as it doesn't change the fact that Mana Zone>>Mana Skin>>Reinforcement Magic

Physical strength is often independent of magic power, why does it need to be physical strength for you? He said his power, that's pretty clear-cut.
Because Julius never shown tanked any single attack, and people here try to argue he have physical strength that equal or stronger than the captains wich is burden of proof. Like i said before being stronger in magic depend what type magic that he use, julius used Time magic which is have no AP, he's Fast, Skilled on combat with Manga Zone better than other but its doesn't mean he had durability above the captains.

Can and has Julius used any AP based attack spells
He never shown any Magic spell, he only used his time magic every single time.
Any mage can shoot bullets of magic
But he never shown to do that.

Because Julius never shown tanked any single attack, and people here try to argue he have physical strength that equal or stronger than the captains wich is burden of proof. Like i said before being stronger in magic depend what type magic that he use, julius used Time magic which is have no AP, he's Fast, Skilled on combat with Manga Zone better than other but its doesn't mean he had durability above the captains.

He never shown any Magic spell, he only used his time magic every single time.

But he never shown to do that.
Bruh, what you're saying is basically no different than saying "julius was never shown destroying a banana with time magic, therefore he can't destroy a banana with time magic". That's what power scaling exist for, or else everyone would be dependant of their own feats. Just because he didn't show it doesn't mean he can't do it, in this case, all these are feats that are done with a universal power system which julius is a master of basically everything in it, so it's easily assumed that he can do any of those things.

Bruh, what you're saying is basically no different than saying "julius was never shown destroying a banana with time magic, therefore he can't destroy a banana with time magic". That's what power scaling exist for, or else everyone would be dependant of their own feats. Just because he didn't show it doesn't mean he can't do it, in this case, all these are feats that are done with a universal power system which julius is a master of basically everything in it, so it's easily assumed that he can do any of those things
If he does why he doesn't have those magic bullet ability on his Profile? I've never seen that on the manga panel, y'all burden of proof it's the problem here.

Last edited:
Are you going to claim that the Wizard King can’t do something that any basic mage can’t do though?
Never shown on screen, we don't know how powerfull the basic magic that he can use, if you said that basic magic would hurt Patri that was exactly headcanon without a single evidence, why that magic basic doesn't written on his profile then? Because he never shown do that, isn't?

If Julius has never used an AP based attack ever, then his AP should just be Unknown

Even if he should be able to use AP based attacks, if he never has, then we shouldn’t give him a solid tiering when it comes to AP

He is a primarily Hax based fighter

If Julius has never used an AP based attack ever, then his AP should just be Unknown

Even if he should be able to use AP based attacks, if he never has, then we shouldn’t give him a solid tiering when it comes to AP

He is a primarily Hax based fighter
Or you can just scale him to most captains since the manga puts him being physically as strong as them..

Unless you guys want to tell me Julius can't throw a punch

Since 3 of Staff members already accepted to remove his Rating to Unknown Rating, we should aply the change, and Close this.
It's useless to waste time on repeated arguments, if in the future someone can prove Julius had non hax magic attack, just make a CRT again.

Last edited:
Never shown on screen, we don't know how powerfull the basic magic that he can use, if you said that basic magic would hurt Patri that was exactly headcanon without a single evidence, why that magic basic doesn't written on his profile then? Because he never shown do that, isn't?
There is no reason he wouldn't be able to, and we have evidence that standard magic bullets scale to the user's magic power. The Dark Disciple Sivoir is an example of this, as his regular magic bullets were doing a lot of damage to Post-Timeskip Leopold.

There is no reason he wouldn't be able to, and we have evidence that standard magic bullets scale to the user's magic power. The Dark Disciple Sivoir is an example of this, as his regular magic bullets were doing a lot of damage to Post-Timeskip Leopold.
Julius Doesn't. Why he should to used any base magic if his Time magic just too way Powerfull? If his magic power is so strong why then he never seen to used that, Even if it's just to show off to other people on screen?

My stance is that if we never see Julius use AP based magic attacks or enhanced punches, and I mean never, then we can't reliably give his AP a rating

But that can be changed easily by someone saying he has one of those feats

My stance is that if we never see Julius use AP based magic attacks or enhanced punches, and I mean never, then we can't reliably give his AP a rating

But that can be changed easily by someone saying he has one of those feats
All mages can use magic blasts that don't have a element, julius never used doesn't mean he can't. But his AP is kind of redundant since he never needs to use it. Durability though is different.

All mages can use magic blasts that don't have a element, julius never used doesn't mean he can't. But his AP is kind of redundant since he never needs to use it. Durability though is different.
Even if he's never needed to use it, it doesn't change the fact that he can, and there's also the fact that Julius' sheer magic power was enough to make an Unsealed Patry nervous.

Even if he's never needed to use it, it doesn't change the fact that he can, and there's also the fact that Julius' sheer magic power was enough to make an Unsealed Patry nervous.
Yeah so julius should get both durability and AP, it's just his AP is redundant because his magic type is hax not AP.

I'm fine with this as a compromise. However, this is just for AP. His durability should stay as it is.
Oh his Durability is fine, my issue is that he doesn't have a single AP feat, it's like how people gave a tier to Susanoo Kakashi, despite the dude having 0 AP feats

Oh his Durability is fine, my issue is that he doesn't have a single AP feat, it's like how people gave a tier to Susanoo Kakashi, despite the dude having 0 AP feats
The thing I said about his magic power though makes me lean toward Epsilon's suggestion though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back