• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover : FTL+ again

Don't try and play this burden of proof hot potato with me. I'm asking for your proof, so I'd like for you to provide it. Otherwise, your argument doesn't hold up

Don't try and play this burden of proof hot potato with me. I'm asking for your proof, so I'd like for you to provide it. Otherwise, your argument doesn't hold up
Even though Light magic doesn't have a speed feat during Spade saga or Final saga, it doesn't mean it's slower than other magic.
So If so, could you please send scans that say "Star magic is faster than Light magic Or Star magic is as fast as Light magic".Can you come? Also in this feat, Julius says "LIGHT MAGIC IS THE FASTEST MAGIC THERE IS". Repeat,"FASTEST MAGIC THERE IS" Does any other magic in the Spade saga or Final saga mention speed like Light magic? Well, no.

Even though Light magic doesn't have a speed feat during Spade saga or Final saga, it doesn't mean it's slower than other magic.
Proof?
So If so, could you please send scans that say "Star magic is faster than Light magic Or Star magic is as fast as Light magic".Can you come? Also in this feat, Julius says "LIGHT MAGIC IS THE FASTEST MAGIC THERE IS". Repeat,"FASTEST MAGIC THERE IS" Does any other magic in the Spade saga or Final saga mention speed like Light magic? Well, no.
I don't need to entertain your attempts to shift the burden of proof onto me. This just tells me you lack the evidence

I love how I asked for proof and you still have yet to provide it so you instead try to deflect onto me. Amazing debate tactic

I love how I asked for proof and you still have yet to provide it so you instead try to deflect onto me. Amazing debate tactic
I asked you for proof too but you said "I don't need to entertain your attempts to shift the burden of proof onto me" Amazing debate tactic.

Yes, when someone asks you for proof, you don't hide from it and try to shift the burden of proof away. Nothing I did was wrong

If you don't wish to provide proof for your claims, I'll simply defer to the staff rather than entertaining this meaningless back and forth. The only thing I'll say is that the series up until the Elf Arc made a point to hammer in how Light Magic is considered the fastest magic there is, anytime Light Magic is brought up. In the Spade and Final Sagas, this just doesn't exist anymore. That tells me all I need to know, and that getting such a specific statement is completely unnecessary.

Last edited:
Me too, I just ask for proof. If you don't give proof, it's not my fault.

A feat that says that other magic in Spade saga or Final saga is faster than Light magic or as fast as Light magic. There isn't any.

Me too, I just ask for proof. If you don't give proof, it's not my fault.

A feat that says that other magic in Spade saga or Final saga is faster than Light magic or as fast as Light magic. There isn't any.
For the last time, what I'm trying to say is that you don't need a specific statement like that. The lack of such statements despite their prevalence earlier is incredibly telling of the speed progression of the story.

you don't need scans saying yuno's star magic is faster than light magic coz well he has feats of being faster than light magic. The point is pre demon light magic, light magic was treated as having the ultimate speed so it would not make sense narratively for people to be tens of times faster than the ultimate speed. Now after demon light magic the world of ftl and above was opened up. Light magic was no longer the fastest and this now made room for it to be easily acceptable that people training beyond that point could be ftl or ftl+ or even mftl. All they need are feats showcasing that. Yuno has done such and so he doesn't require a statement like "star magic is as fast as light magic"

people to be tens of times faster than the ultimate speed. Now after demon light magic the world of ftl and above was opened up. Light magic was no longer the fastest
Ah, like this, if you upgrade Nozel cals FTL+ when fighting demonic light magic users, there won't be any problem, right?

Can you tell me how my arguments are less convincing than his? Please be specific.
How about everything from when he first commented to when he stopped due to a repeted use of a Burden of Proof Fallacy?

Ooh ooh, how about the fact you think blocking something REQUIRES you to be on equal terms of speed with it?

This is a case of your opponent had the better and more solid arguments and thus I agree with them.

How about everything from when he first commented to when he stopped due to a repeted use of a Burden of Proof Fallacy?

Ooh ooh, how about the fact you think blocking something REQUIRES you to be on equal terms of speed with it?

This is a case of your opponent had the better and more solid arguments and thus I agree with them.
Didn't you read anything I wrote in this thread?

Back