• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Julius Revision (Black Clover)

Status
Not open for further replies.
EoPMVM3WMAoiA6J.png:large

This is from Tabata

Yami fought Dante so ap wise YAMI = DANTE
Julius > Yami even tough he is much weaker than Asta physically so technically Julius should be able to output more mana than Yami if he is stronger than Yami and even Yuno, considering Yuno can output more mana than most of the nobles.

so Julius should scale wherever Yami and Yuno scales. I couldnt explain what I wanted to completely but I hope you understand

Btw my fav character in BC is Julius so I'm biased asf and I wont let anyone make him weaker

Mages use Mana zone or Mana skin to depend themselves from a powerful attack and Julius is one of the most skilled in that area [1] and is said that mages could amp their physical strength through magic [2]

so Julius should scale wherever Yami and Yuno scales. I couldnt explain what I wanted to completely but I hope you understand
Julius is fodder. He has no AP feats, got split open by sealed Patry, and couldn't even catch him. He is not anywhere near Yuno or Yami.

Julius is fodder. He has no AP feats, got split open by sealed Patry, and couldn't even catch him. He is not anywhere near Yuno or Yami.
I agree but to say he ain't at least on the same AP ballpark as patry is extremely whack, that is why i say: scale julius to patry and call it a day

I got something for you.

Attack Potency: At least Large Mountain level (Far stronger than EMS Yami), higher with Mana Zone (Patry thought it was impossible to defeat Julius even with his power unsealed)

Striking Strength: Unknown

Durability: At least Large Mountain level (Took a hit from Unsealed Patry)

I got something for you.

Attack Potency: At least Large Mountain level (Far stronger than EMS Yami), higher with Mana Zone (Patry thought it was impossible to defeat Julius even with his power unsealed)

Striking Strength: Unknown

Durability: At least Large Mountain level (Took a hit from Unsealed Patry)
Seens accurate, i agree ( shame though ,julius got god tier lore but dude is inconsistent AF)

I mean Julius was clearly holding back in that fight but regardless his Magic just isnt very good for AP stuff given its nature.

That plus he was essentially used prior to the shows real power climb, id like to have seen more of what a Prime Julius could have done since we saw very little of his actual powers tbh, I mean go like at how massive his Grimore was and we only saw a couple spells from him.

Honestly, i've never seen Julius Tanking an attack from Patri, Patri Light magic Sure damage him but he can remove the wound that he received with his time magic, he accelerating time. I'm sure he bleeding.
EoPMVM3WMAoiA6J.png:large

This is from Tabata

Yami fought Dante so ap wise YAMI = DANTE
Julius > Yami even tough he is much weaker than Asta physically so technically Julius should be able to output more mana than Yami if he is stronger than Yami and even Yuno, considering Yuno can output more mana than most of the nobles.

Btw my fav character in BC is Julius so I'm biased asf and I wont let anyone make him weaker
This is clear implying nobody Stronger than Yami in physical Strenght, Julius maybe Stronger tjan Yami but not in Physical strength rather only on magic power.
Julius returned Patri's Attack with his time acceleration so it didn't count as AP anyways that was the only feat he did hurt Patri. I agree with Unknown Rating

Honestly, i've never seen Julius Tanking an attack from Patri, Patri Light magic Sure damage him but he can remove the wound that he received with his time magic, he accelerating time. I'm sure he bleeding.

This is clear implying nobody Stronger than Yami in physical Strenght, Julius maybe Stronger tjan Yami but not in Physical strength rather only on magic power.
Julius returned Patri's Attack with his time acceleration so it didn't count as AP anyways that was the only feat he did hurt Patri. I agree with Unknown Rating
This is only giving their physical strwnght without mana amps, the databook makes a clear distinction betwenn the two and this page itself say that the reason other charactes does not have many muscles is because of amping their strenght with mana

Unknown possibly at least small country level (Capable of defeating a devil's by himself and he's rank in one of arcane stage level)

This is only giving their physical strwnght without mana amps, the databook makes a clear distinction betwenn the two and this page itself say that the reason other charactes does not have many muscles is because of amping their strenght with mana
I've never seen Julius using mana skin but only Mana Zone tho.

Mana zone is like mana skin on omega steroids, having mana zone is basically being a mana skin god.
Thanks to remind me, point isn't there, mana Skin have Aura that cover his body like the Elfs . Patry said he had incredible strenght but doesn't implying to be his physical strenght. However, Julius used mana zone to amp his magic power, not his physical stats they're different.

Thanks to remind me, point isn't there, mana Skin have Aura that cover his body like the Elfs . Patry said he had incredible strenght but doesn't implying to be his physical strenght. However, Julius used mana zone to amp his magic power, not his physical stats they're different.
You need mana skin to achieve mana zone

oh I forgot about chapter 137, but still it doesn't prove that he has physical strength that exceeds Asta let alone Yami because Julius doesn't show it in any panel other than increasing his magic power.
Almost all mages are capable of doing that are seriously saying julius the "wizard king" isn't one of those "Almost all mages" like how some mages unconsciously use mana skin to protect themselves it's same way with them unconsciously amplifying their strength to keep up with the opponent strength.

Though that being said I'm now leaning agreement with "unknown" AP. Durability should be left as it is.

Almost all mages are capable of doing that are seriously saying julius the "wizard king" isn't one of those "Almost all mages" like how some mages unconsciously use mana skin to protect themselves it's same way with them unconsciously amplifying their strength to keep up with the opponent strength.

Though that being said I'm now leaning agreement with "unknown" AP. Durability should be left as it is.
His durability should be unknown too, since Patri capable to hurt him, Julius just not tanking Patri attacks he dodged it, and and Patri attack make him bleeding for sure.

Took damage but was fine with it and did not get serious wounds therefore julius ain't much above patri nor is he much bellow, therefore he scales to him
First Attack landed on his body he bleeding, the second attack landed on his body make him dying, never tank an attack just dodged it. Stop the BS

First Attack landed on his body he bleeding, the second attack landed on his body make him dying, never tank an attack just dodged it. Stop the BS
The second attack he took completely unguarded after using all of his magic cause it was either that or let the people of Clover Kingdom die.

Julius was completely causal in that fight.

Julius had already wasted all of his magic power at that point
The second attack he took completely unguarded after using all of his magic cause it was either that or let the people of Clover Kingdom die.

Julius was completely causal in that fight.
That'ss why he lack of durability feats
Wasn't the point of the attack was for julius to stop them all and patry would sneak attack him
Sneak attack while all of his effort and power were focused in other things is the key phrase here
Patri stabbed Julius after the light sword attack got cancelled by Julius. He used his time magic to stop all of those sword.
Yeah so he would still scale to patry durability
?

His durability should be unknown too, since Patri capable to hurt him, Julius just not tanking Patri attacks he dodged it, and and Patri attack make him bleeding for sure.
First hit is just mean he's capable of hurting Julius the Wizard king. Second hit he was off guard and had use almost all his magic when he got stabbed at that time.

Data book stated julius is skilled in in mana zone and mana skin

First hit is just mean he's capable of hurting Julius the Wizard king. Second hit he was off guard and had use almost all his magic when he got stabbed at that time.

Data book stated julius is skilled in in mana zone and mana skin
Regardless about his skill on mana Zone his magic still doesn't have any AP, because it's hax.

This sircular argument will be no ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back