• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Julius Revision (Black Clover)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently read the Langris Unknown tiering thread and I was wondering if that same logic would apply to Julius’s 6C tiering as well.

To the best of my knowledge none of his attacks actually do damage since time magic focuses on ageing and/or stopping it’s target.

Unlike Langris however, This shouldn’t get rid of Julius’s current durability rating.

Hmmmmm, do we really don't have others feats of Julius hurting someone without using his magic? as Julius didnt really appeared too much.....huh, if no feat is given, I agree with this

I don't know, It would be very strange for Julius to somehow be durable enough to Tank island level attacks yet have ridiculously worse AP and striking strength, considering he has never been portrayed as a Tank like character.

that being said I don't have an issue rating him as Unknown either.

Last edited:
I don't know, It would be very strange for Julius to somehow be durable enough to Tank island level attacks yet have ridiculously worse AP and striking strength, considering he id never been portrayed as a Tank like character.
Black Clover characters, physically, are horrible

But can't we give him a rating since they amp their physicals with the same exact magic?

Isn't he stated to be comparable to a Devil? Doesn't that alone put him at that tier? Or how he has other methods of attacking such as reversing the time of attacks to the other person. His main methods of attack just ignore durability.

Julius would just scale over EMS Yami since the latter is only comparable to a fraction of his power. The whole thing with Langris is that he has AP scaling.

He was stated to possess special magic that could be dangerous to Devils or something like that right?

Couldnt we do something like “Unknown, possibly 6-C with Magic”? Or is there just to little their for that?

He's stated to be arcane, which gives him the potential to kill a devil. That does not mean he is as strong as a devil. It means he could land a finishing blow, which means nothing for scaling since he ignores durability anyways.

His magic power made unsealed Patry nervous. He also used attacks that didn't rely on ignoring durability throughout the fight, such as reversing the time of attacks to send them back towards Patry or when he accelerated the rubble at Patry too. Are you saying these attacks wouldn't be 6-C then?

Magic power is used on all their stats inclufing physcal strenght and attack potency, if he can tank patri attacks then he scales to patri in attack potency

such as reversing the time of attacks to send them back towards Patry or when he accelerated the rubble at Patry too. Are you saying these attacks wouldn't be 6-C then?
Yeah, they don’t have an attack potency
I disagree mana skin is used to amp all of their stats if julius can tank 6-C attacks them he can also punch with 6-C force by default
Iirc, Reinforcement Magic is used to amp their stats, Mana skin is a type of reinforcement magic and it mainly focuses on defense.

Iirc, Reinforcement Magic is used to amp their stats, Mana skin is a type of reinforcement magic and it mainly focuses on defense.
For my understanding 99% of this wiki characters have their attack potency scales to their durability and vice-versa , julius in the recent chapters is also implied to have mana comparable to an ancient demon and mana:attack potency, since we see spells get more powerfull every time more mana is put on them

For my understanding 99% of this wiki characters have their attack potency scales to their durability and vice-versa , julius in the recent chapters is also implied to have mana comparable to an ancient demon and mana:attack potency, since we see spells get more powerfull every time more mana is put on them
Most Characters on this wiki have abilities that are physically destructive,Julius’s ability is a time hax that doesn’t actually have pure destructive capabilities.

Mana is Magic Energy so if more is added to an attack it will get stronger, that doesn’t mean it equals ap.

Most Characters on this wiki have abilities that are physically destructive,Julius’s ability is a time hax that doesn’t actually have pure destructive capabilities.

Mana is Magic Energy so if more is added to an attack it will get stronger, that doesn’t mean it equals ap.
We are consistently show that magic power:stats, also julius does have destructive attacks in the form of magical bullets

Please explain how the rubble he launches at Patry ignore durability? Or Patry's own magic even?

Mana Skin is an advanced form of Reinforcement Magic iirc.

Yeah, it's already on his profile . The rubble part was me remembering an anime only part of the fight apparently.

Also the final page of chapter 143 even looks like he attacked Patry there.

Yeah, it's already on his profile . The rubble part was me remembering an anime only part of the fight apparently.

Also the final page of chapter 143 even looks like he attacked Patry there.

This shouldn’t scale to his ap since it’s attack redirection via time manip.

He caught an attack with his magic and accelerated it back. Patry says as much. It should scale to his AP.
Why would that scale to his ap? He didn’t catch the attack physically, he caught it with his magic which would just make it time manip hax.

He caught the light with his time magic, stopping it completely. He then accelerates it in the other direction. Do note, it goes beyond the point it was created at and hits Patry. Patry notes that he accelerated his magic. It's not simple attack reflection as he can add his own power to the attack too.

Also I believe he anime is used as secondary cannon for Black Clover, so Julius launching rubble at Patry should still count.

He caught the light with his time magic, stopping it completely. He then accelerates it in the other direction. Do note, it goes beyond the point it was created at and hits Patry. Patry notes that he accelerated his magic. It's not simple attack reflection as he can add his own power to the attack too
It is attack reflection, it’s listed as so on his profileAttack Reflection (with Chrono Stasis, Julius can capture his opponent's attacks and throw them right back at them)”, If the scene was from the anime version of his fight during the invasion then why would it be used for ap? Iirc, Only the scenes that are canon from the anime filler would count.

I keep my point mana goes from all of their stats if he can take attacks on these levels he can also punch at those levels and shoot magic bullets at those levels

Maybe 99% of BC characters ampt themselves with mana to increase durability which means the amount of durability = amount of mana they can output.
The amount of mana they can output = the amount they can amp their strength
Their amp strength = their AP
So even if his magic isnt = AP, from his durability it's still should be equal to his AP

I dont know if I explained this simple enough but I hope you understand

I keep my point mana goes from all of their stats if he can take attacks on these levels he can also punch at those levels and shoot magic bullets at those levels
Maybe 99% of BC characters ampt themselves with mana to increase durability which means the amount of durability = amount of mana they can output.
The amount of mana they can output = the amount they can amp their strength
Their amp strength = their AP
So even if his magic isnt = AP, from his durability it's still should be equal to his AP

I dont know if I explained this simple enough but I hope you understand
I understand it’s just that we don’t actually see him use magic to amp his ap, also we don’t know how he would have exactly ranked the attack his durability scaled to.

At worse he scales to patry ( consistent considering he also uses mana to amp his speed and him and patri wer somewhat comparable on that category, albeit you can argue julius was holding back)
I understand it’s just that we don’t actually see him use magic to amp his ap, also we don’t know how he would have exactly ranked the attack his durability scaled to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back