• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Julius Revision (Black Clover)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im talking about julius durability not ap i agree his magic is hax
His Durability doesn't Scale to Patri's AP at all. Where that Julius tanked Patri's Attacks? He dodged its but once hit, he bleed on the chest.
This is my suggestion
Durability: unknown ( lacks of Durability feat), posibly higher with mana zone.

I agree with this part but my question is;

Cant we find julius durability by a scaling chain? I mean he is the wizard king afterall
his position doesn't prove that, it's doesn't give him feats of durability, we need proof that he has that kind of durability or maybe more than the captain. Julius is strong because his skills and mana capacity aided by time magic makes him very OP but that doesn't mean it makes him physically strong Unless there is solid evidence.

His Durability doesn't Scale to Patri's AP at all. Where that Julius tanked Patri's Attacks? He dodged its but once hit, he bleed on the chest.
This is my suggestion
Durability: unknown ( lacks of Durability feat), posibly higher with mana zone.
He's literally like the WIZARD KING so he scales to anyone above in durability at that time. And that just really mean Patry had an AP to damage Julius.

Julius has 4/5 in physical strength, that puts him in the same ballpark as Fuegoleon and Raia

Therefore with Reinforcement Magic, he should be superior to them as he possesses more magic power at that time, and as much if not better control of magic.

So yeah, even though he never fights physically in character, you can still scale him above Fuegoleon and Raia

What proof? I literally just said he's wizard king so he should scales to anyone above in durability AT THAT TIME
his position doesn't prove that, it's doesn't give him feats of durability, we need proof that he has that kind of durability or maybe more than the captain. Julius is strong because his skills and mana capacity aided by time magic makes him very OP but that doesn't mean it makes him physically strong Unless there is solid evidence.

Julius has 4/5 in physical strength, that puts him in the same ballpark as Fuegoleon and Raia

Therefore with Reinforcement Magic, he should be superior to them as he possesses more magic power at that time, and as much if not better control of magic.

So yeah, even though he never fights physically in character, you can still scale him above Fuegoleon and Raia
So what? Asta physically stronger than Fuegeleon, and It's Asta without his black form wich is 7B. So Julius would scale to lower than 7B ?

So what? Asta physically stronger than Fuegeleon, and It's Asta without his black form wich is 7B. So Julius would scale to lower than 7B ?
That's not even this version of Asta, but it doesn't even matter since Asta doesn't use Reinforcement Magic

Anyways, there's no need to change anything. Maybe the justification but that's about it

Attack potency : unknown , posibly higher with mana zone ( mana zones can drastically increase his physical strength stats), his magic ignore conventional durability
Durability: unknown ( lacks of Durability feat), posibly higher with mana zone ( mana zones can drastically increase his physical strength stats)

This is should be fine.

Last edited:
Attack potency : unknown , posibly higher with mana zone ( mana zones can drastically increase his physical strength stats), his magic ignore conventional durability
Durability: unknown ( lacks of Durability feat), posibly higher with mana zone ( mana zones can drastically increase his physical strength stats)

This is should be fine.
Unknown then higher? lmao how mess are you seriously arguing his durability is the weakest out there? lmao he should as durable or superior than Yami and Vengeance in durability via magic amp. Get sum help he > captain at that time.

Disagree, Julius’ sheer magic power was enough to make an Unsealed Patry nervous and he’s constantly referred to as the strongest mage in the Clover Kingdom (and the Wizard King title is achieved through merits that mark you as the strongest)

Unknown then higher? lmao how mess are you seriously arguing his durability is the weakest out there? lmao he should as durable or superior than Yami and Vengeance in durability via magic amp. Get sum help he > captain at that time.
What's wrong with Unknown then higher? He have no durability feats, then show me an evidence he does.
Disagree, Julius’ sheer magic power was enough to make an Unsealed Patry nervous and he’s constantly referred to as the strongest mage in the Clover Kingdom (and the Wizard King title is achieved through merits that mark you as the strongest)
Strongest is combat skill and had superior Hax. There no evidence he strongest in physical Strength.

In a world where magic is everything, the strongest would be the person with the most magic power. You have to jump through more hoops to assume that's not what's being referred to.

In a world where magic is everything, the strongest would be the person with the most magic power. You have to jump through more hoops to assume that's not what's being referred to.
Asta Have no magic but he posibly Stronger than Julius on current scaling. Have a lot of magic power doesn't mean you strongest than the casual its depend on skill.
His durability at the very least stays because Patry stated his strongest attack wouldn't be able to kill Julius.
I disagree for this reason, single target magic attack doesn't work on Julius, that's why he used thousands of light sword to incapacitate Julius mana.

Asta Have no magic but he posibly Stronger than Julius on current scaling. Have a lot of magic power doesn't mean you strongest than the casual its depend on skill.
Asta is the only person to have no magic, he's essentially the exception to anything magic-based.
I disagree for this reason, single target magic attack doesn't work on Julius, that's why he used thousands of light sword to incapacitate Julius mana.
Patry says "Maybe I can't kill you, but I can kill everyone else." He's admitting that despite his Unsealed power, he can't kill Julius. It's as simple as that. It's also why he needed to deplete Julius' magic power before attacking him.

Asta is the only person to have no magic, he's essentially the exception to anything magic-based.

Patry says "Maybe I can't kill you, but I can kill everyone else." He's admitting that despite his Unsealed power, he can't kill Julius. It's as simple as that. It's also why he needed to deplete Julius' magic power before attacking him.
What Patri strongest attack again? What stoping Julius to dodge those attack?

What Patri strongest attack again? What stoping Julius to dodge those attack?
Why are you assuming he's referring to being able to dodge the attack instead of just his attack not being able to kill Julius? When he says "I can't kill you," that's more than likely referring to his attack just not being able to kill him.

okay, let's just say that Julius is hit by Patri's strongest attack, but what if Julius is just dying and can still use Time magic to remove his wounds? not being able to kill Julius didn't mean he couldn't hurt him, even the last strike he landed on chapter 145 couldn't kill Julius, but left him dying.

He's not only physically stronger than all the captains aside from Yami and Mereoleona, he also has more Magic and better Magic control than them.

So he should at least scale above them before his death

EoPMVM3WMAoiA6J.png:large

He's not only physically stronger than all the captains aside from Yami and Mereoleona, he also has more Magic and better Magic control than them.

So he should at least scale above them before his death
Yami is the strongest in term of physical strength, note it. Better magic control means he more skilled than others.
His physical strength scale to be equal to Fuegeleon wich is weaker than Asta, so lower than 7B then?

That physically strongest list is for those without using magic, or else the dude with the highest magic would also be #1, yami is just the physically strongest character with no magic.

Yami is the strongest in term of physical strength, note it. Better magic control means he more skilled than others.
His physical strength scale to be equal to Fuegeleon wich is weaker than Asta, so lower than 7B then?
You're missing the point, he still scales above the other captains physically. Better magic control means better Reinforcement Magic, he constantly uses Mana Zone while no other captain can do so at this point of the series aside from Mereoleona. And reminder: Mana Zone>>Mana Skin>>Reinforcement Magic

You seriously need to understand that you don't necessarily need feats to have a rating or scale to someone

That physically strongest list is for those without using magic, or else the dude with the highest magic would also be #1, yami is just the physically strongest character with no magic.
That's why proof that Julius Does have physically stronger than Yami with magic or mana zone rather than Assuming he the strongest without any proof.

That's why proof that Julius Does have physically stronger than Yami with magic or mana zone rather than Assuming he the strongest without any proof.
I don't understand that sentence. Of course the one with stronger magic power is also gonna be more durable, especially a mana zone master like julius.

I don't understand that sentence. Of course the one with stronger magic power is also gonna be more durable, especially a mana zone master like julius.
This is headcanon, stronger magic power doesn't implying have Strong durability as well, mana zone master only make him more skilled than others.
Its doesn't proff Anything, that scene is consistent with my claim that Julius is skilled in combat, Julius can Block and attack Patri with his Time magic same as Yami his magic Power near Equal, but not his physical strength.

This is headcanon, stronger magic power doesn't implying have Strong durability as well, mana zone master only make him more skilled than others.

Its doesn't proff Anything, that scene is consistent with my claim that Julius is skilled in combat, Julius can Block and attack Patri with his Time magic same as Yami his magic Power near Equal, but not his physical strength.
You're literally wrong, julius can use mana zone which one of it's requirements is mana skin which is stronger than reinforcement magic. This means julius having a stronger magic than people also means he has higher durability as well.

You're literally wrong, julius can use mana zone which one of it's requirements is mana skin which is stronger than reinforcement magic. This means julius having a stronger magic than people also means he has higher durability as well.
Mana skin isn’t stronger than reinforcement magic, it’s a type of reinforcement magic.

Mana skin isn’t stronger than reinforcement magic, it’s a type of reinforcement magic.
There are many characters who can't use mana skin that use reinforcement magic, that get amped once they use mana skin which includes all the fodder at ultim volcano, noelle and yuno.

Physical strength is often independent of magic power, why does it need to be physical strength for you? He said his power, that's pretty clear-cut.

There are many characters who can't use mana skin that use reinforcement magic, that get amped once they use mana skin which includes all the fodder at ultim volcano, noelle and yuno.
Mana Skin is a type of Reinforcement Magic, just because they didn’t know how to use mana skin doesn’t mean it isn’t a type of reinforcement magic which is a broad category with many different types of boosting abilities, Mana Skin specifically is for defensive purposes.

Mana Skin is a type of Reinforcement Magic, just because they didn’t know how to use mana skin doesn’t mean it isn’t a type of reinforcement magic which is a broad category with many different types of boosting abilities, Mana Skin specifically is for defensive purposes.
Mana Zone was stated to be superior than Mana Ski

And I don't know why you're talking about Reinforcement, but what you said is wrong, Mana Skin is the perfect version of reinforcement magic, not just a defensive version

Mana Zone was stated to be superior than Mana Ski
I never said it wasn’t
I don't know why you're talking about Reinforcement, but what you said is wrong, Mana Skin is the perfect version of reinforcement magic, not just a defensive version
It is not, it is a type of reinforcement magic that mainly focuses on defense, the person above us said that mana skin was better than reinforcement magic when actually it’s just a version of it.

Also where is it stated that Mana skin increases physical strength?

What so you're saying when you use reinforcement magic defensively, that's called mana skin? Well that's not true because people who can't use mana skin can amp their durability with reinforcement magic.

I never said it wasn’t

It is not, it is a type of reinforcement magic that mainly focuses on defense, the person above us said that mana skin was better than reinforcement magic when actually it’s just a version of it.
There's not a single statement about it being a defensive version of it. That would've made no sense anyway considering Reinforcement Magic can be used non-offensively such as speed increase

Meanwhile...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back