• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Harry Potter upgrade

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Should he get Small Building level, possibly Large Building level for the sword of Gryffindor being capable to kill Nagini? Neville did that and I think it scales.

1. Harry having anywhere near this level of physical AP is contradicted by just about every other showing he has in the series, so at the very best, it's an outlier.

2. IIRC Nagini's durability was only ever tested against magic. Really, I don't know why the profile doesn't say this, but yeah.

1. I'm talking about Sword of Gryffindor, it has a separate tier as shown on the page, which is currently unknown.

2. Harry has shown a lot of durability feats. He claimed he survived a lot of pain. That fall in the Prisoner of Azkaban was claimed to be 50 feet, which would give him Wall level durability.

Wall level <<<< Small Building level. Also, he broke his arm falling from nowhere near 50 feet in Chamber of Secrets (and him doing so was a fairly major plot point in that installment) so he shouldn't even qualify for Street level durability.

As far as Godric's Sword itself, I don't know.

I am leaning towards agreeing with MrKingOfNegativity, but would appreciate more community input.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
And breaking his arm=/=being knocked out.
...Actually, you're right about that. Breaking his arm isn't equal to being knocked out.

It's worse. Far worse. Loss of consciousness normally means you can still get up and move around later on. Breaking a limb means you're incapacitated. Badly.

Back