• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Fairy Tail Dragon cry pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, I think certain characters from this movie should be added. Now that's it's out everywhere for everyone to watch, I hope revisions of the feats and the scalings can be disscussed sometime.

Well, as long as you provide good reasons for the statistics.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Dragon Cry, the staff, should be as strong as etherion, maybe a little bit higher

From what William said about Dragon Cry is that it possess more magical energy than Etherion rather than more destructive force.

While that is true, it was going to destroy Stella and Fiore over time, I don't know how much but it was going to destroy it, I just don't know how to classify that.

Antvasima said:
Well, as long as you provide good reasons for the statistics.
Well I will start witth Addressing Erza's main opponent in the film, Swan. She was able to harm Erza servrely in a casual manner, as well as overpower her a few times in their second fight. She did lose by a one shot, but it was a massive Grand Chariot blast. Swan can also stop all of Erza's projectile swords. This being the time line just before the Alvarez arc, and after the avatar arc, this is 7-A Erza. This should put Swan at 7-A. Not many characters can match Erza's physical strength in FT as easily as this, and it is something to note. Swan also can keep up with Erza, speed being Massively Hypersonic naturally.

Tier 7-A

Speed- Massively Hypersonic

Durability- Mountain level

Lifting strength-Unknown

Striking strength-mountain class

Stamina-High

Range- Melee range, long range with light beams

Equipment- Stellanium Leg guantlets, Chain Scarf

Intelligence- .....

Weakness- Somewhat Arrogant

Swan's shock wawes
Feat

Supposidly this movie happened just before Avatar arc, after the 1 year period. Can I get an answer on this? And not be ignored?

This movie would only work inbetween the Avatar Arc and Alvarez Arc since everyone is together, Natsu still has bandages, and We don't see the guild hall because it is actually under repairs right now

Well, I suppose that you can scale Swan from Erza in the beginning of the Alvarez arc.

Antvasima said:
Well, I suppose that you can scale Swan from Erza in the beginning of the Alvarez arc.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking also. Erza also showed the use of Grand Chariot, having a larger scale than even Jellal's Sema. Swan's speed also was shown when she just rushes in and batters her with kicks. The other members of the three stars weren't all that impressive. One used a floating ball, the other use floating dolls. Only Swan really stood out, and even made Erza struggle for a bit. Swan didn't even recieve any damage prior to Grand Chariot.

I will be particulary busy until Thursday/Friday so i can't help you until than.

If you decide to make the profiles i will see to adjust stats or reasonings if necessary and for dragon cry, ones i have the time as said above i will see how to handle it.

Dragon Cry staff have the power 10 times more powerfull than Etherion and also according to Zash, it cover not only Stella and Fior, but actually a whole continent.

If someone wants to make profiles now, feel free to do it and i will just take care of ratings, if not than you can wait until i have time to make them.

I could already scale Natsu in his "dragon" from, but i prefer not doing it until I or someone makes profiles for others.

Well, I already made a profile of Animus on my own wiki. So you could just translate it in adapt to VSB wiki. In this profile also almost full discribe of Dragon Cry and its abilities exclude army of 4rd generation of dragons slayers who have Regenerationn

Natsu in half-dragon form is superior to Animus after consume Dragon Cry staff.

Erza new armor is called Battle Swimsuit (my translation from Jap from off book for film)

All characters have the stats as after Avatar arc x792.

When i decied to make the profile i will not be copying anything as that is something we don't do.

Also, this thread can be closed for now. When i make the profiles if someone has to say about the scailing we can just open another one, but until then is unnecessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back