• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokémon Trainer revisions (RPG Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gilad is correct.

@rainheart

You do not seem knowledgeable and experienced enough to participate in content revision threads without being disruptive yet, and should preferably not take part in them anymore until you have learned a lot more about our standards and conventions.
ok im just having a debate with someone but im dumb in rebuting

Not a mod, but I personally think it should be fine to apply. None of the supporters have said otherwise from what I see and it is pretty straight forward. The only one complicated is Masters but I'll personally deal with that.

It’s dubiously canon. We dk if it’s canon or non-canon. The most we know is that the character interactions are canon via WoG.
Cal rn:

229.jpg

Pokemon.com: How do you flesh out characters who have had minimal screen time in the Pokémon RPGs? Did you work with people at The Pokémon Company to make sure your new details were in canon?
Mr. Sasaki: We have worked with The Pokémon Company closely on details in the game, and they have of course checked our new details to make sure they fit in the world of Pokémon. One of the major new features of this game—and the content that we want to highlight—is the interaction between various Trainers. Players will be able to enjoy new and exciting interactions between Trainers who may not have interacted before. To create these interactions, we considered the personalities and backgrounds of these Trainers and made sure that our content did not deviate from that. If a character would never say or do a certain thing, we made sure that they do not in our game. -We Interview DeNA’s Yu Sasaki about Pokémon Masters

They even made sure that the personality of characters were canon

Pokemon.com: How do you flesh out characters who have had minimal screen time in the Pokémon RPGs? Did you work with people at The Pokémon Company to make sure your new details were in canon?
Mr. Sasaki: We have worked with The Pokémon Company closely on details in the game, and they have of course checked our new details to make sure they fit in the world of Pokémon. One of the major new features of this game—and the content that we want to highlight—is the interaction between various Trainers. Players will be able to enjoy new and exciting interactions between Trainers who may not have interacted before. To create these interactions, we considered the personalities and backgrounds of these Trainers and made sure that our content did not deviate from that. If a character would never say or do a certain thing, we made sure that they do not in our game. -We Interview DeNA’s Yu Sasaki about Pokémon Masters

I see...so 2-A Mewtwo?

Tbf that’s what I said. The interactions are for sure canon.

Though, this does make Leaf a concern. Due to Masters she has a confirmed 2-A Venusaur, but unlike the two Greens (Let’s Go and Adventures), that’s her only confirmed Pokémon.

Also upon further introspection I do think that PWT should be allowed for scaling, but that makes every postgame trainer worth their salt multi, barring the G6 Gym Leaders & Lana

I am not sure. Which staff members have accepted this, and what are you going to change exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back