• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokémon Trainer revisions (RPG Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure. It seems like this has only been accepted if some of the continuities are split up first instead of using composite scaling.

I am not sure. It seems like this has only been accepted if some of the continuities are split up first instead of using composite scaling.
the only composite we are arguing against is the Pokemon Masters scaling which causes an f-ton of scaling issues. Considering out profiles are generally mainline game profiles that don't have anime and manga content, we could probably just ignore Masters and add the CRT

I do not recall. I just browsed through the staff comments and had that impression from them.

Okay. So what should we do here exactly then if we do not receive a sufficient number of staff evaluations?

I'm not too knowledgeable about Masters but I do know enough that I can at least try to form an opinion on this.

Our current profiles take from the mainline games rather than supplements like Masters, so I'm fine with just going ahead and applying this. If we want to use Masters content later down the line, a separate CRT can be made for that. Off the top of my head, some potential uses of Masters scaling include scaling Red based on his statement of being "the strongest trainer in history."

Okay. Thank you for the evaluation. What do other staff members here think?

I really don't think a lot of us know enough about Masters here. Although I'd consider stuff like Masters and the Pokémon World Tournament to be a separate Key than the trainer's mainline game appearance. I think it's fair to say people would train up their team to match that of international trainers before participating in such event.

Although like I said elsewhere, given that some big trainers have a ridiculously large amount of keys I'd prefer if those trainers got "Varies" on their key.

I agree with the premise of this thread, PWT and Masters should be separate keys as other people have mentioned before.

Finally, Cyrus. Pokeballs don’t weaken Palkia and Dialga that much. Whichever one Rei chooses to catch with the ultra ball takes a hit from a berserk Origin Forme of the other. Which means Cyrus’s Low 2-C key should be 2-A.
The whole point of that statement on Cyrus' computer was to justify why Cyrus needed the Red Chain in the first place - without it, he wouldn't have been able to destroy everything. And yes, I know rainbow rocket Cyrus had Dialga/Palkia in a pokeball, but he only ever talks about creating a new world, not destroying everything, which is probably why Giratina never interfered.

I agree with the premise of the thread, but I'm personally unsure for Mewtwo, though I am fine with Mewtwo having a separate key for Masters.

The whole point of that statement on Cyrus' computer was to justify why Cyrus needed the Red Chain in the first place - without it, he wouldn't have been able to destroy everything. And yes, I know rainbow rocket Cyrus had Dialga/Palkia in a pokeball, but he only ever talks about creating a new world, not destroying everything, which is probably why Giratina never interfered.
While that's true, Dialg/Palkia in a pokeball still could take hits fom the berserk Origin Forme of the other

So can somebody explain the staff conclusions here so far please?

Hoopa can Manipulate Hyperspace and make it a technique.

️: "How come you got HDM, even though there's no indication???"

It can be seen in the Vsbw explanation in the "Tiering System" why 1-B is given the name Hypersverse if you want complete clarity.

Hyper in the word Mathematics (if I'm not mistaken) is a word to refer to a layer that is Higher Then It.

Hyperspace=Higher Space.
Why did Arceus get this? Because Pokemon's power comes from arceus.

Plate is the origin of the power of all the Pokemon in the world.

:

"When the universe was created, its shards became this Plate."
"The power of defeated giants infuses this Plate."
"Two beings of time and space set free from the Original One."
"Three beings were born to bind time and space."
"Two make matter and three make spirit, shaping the world."
"The Original One breathed alone before the universe came."
"The powers of Plates are shared among Pokémon."
"The rightful bearer of a Plate draws from the Plate it holds."

That's it.
Do guys thinks this valid

Hoopa can Manipulate Hyperspace and make it a technique.

️: "How come you got HDM, even though there's no indication???"

It can be seen in the Vsbw explanation in the "Tiering System" why 1-B is given the name Hypersverse if you want complete clarity.

Hyper in the word Mathematics (if I'm not mistaken) is a word to refer to a layer that is Higher Then It.

Hyperspace=Higher Space.
Why did Arceus get this? Because Pokemon's power comes from arceus.

Plate is the origin of the power of all the Pokemon in the world.

:

"When the universe was created, its shards became this Plate."
"The power of defeated giants infuses this Plate."
"Two beings of time and space set free from the Original One."
"Three beings were born to bind time and space."
"Two make matter and three make spirit, shaping the world."
"The Original One breathed alone before the universe came."
"The powers of Plates are shared among Pokémon."
"The rightful bearer of a Plate draws from the Plate it holds."

That's it.
Do guys thinks this valid
This is a case of a Naming Fallacy, Hoopa having attacks called "Hyperspace Hole" and "Hyperspace Fury" don't indicate it being Hyperverse level, especially when no one is remotely close to this in the verse itself

Gilad is correct.

@rainheart

You do not seem knowledgeable and experienced enough to participate in content revision threads without being disruptive yet, and should preferably not take part in them anymore until you have learned a lot more about our standards and conventions.

Bump. Back from being sent to a Psych Ward for a Week. Let me address anything not addressed fully:

Yeah... Crown Tundra and the Giant Legendaries makes any E4 to Champion Level Galarian Trainer Tier 2. Which Cal addressed.

There was something like a Champion's Tournament which implied all the main Champions are roughly on the same wavelength as of Galar (as the announcer implied the Champions could keep up with a Gloria/Victor who just beat Leon.

USUM's Giovanni's Mewtwo wasn't mega amped. He's just a way stronger Mewtwo who bonded with Giovanni. That's USUM Giovanni's Pokemon Masters Mewtwo. He has a completely different level of an amp. Masters would upscale Red above any Canon Trainer not Masters, Because of this Masters most likely needs it's own key and a different thread altogether to sort out. Since I cleared a lot of the game and possess a lot of scans I don't mind being the one to address this once required.

Bump. Back from being sent to a Psych Ward for a Week. Let me address anything not addressed fully:

Yeah... Crown Tundra and the Giant Legendaries makes any E4 to Champion Level Galarian Trainer Tier 2. Which Cal addressed.

There was something like a Champion's Tournament which implied all the main Champions are roughly on the same wavelength as of Galar (as the announcer implied the Champions could keep up with a Gloria/Victor who just beat Leon.

USUM's Giovanni's Mewtwo wasn't mega amped. He's just a way stronger Mewtwo who bonded with Giovanni. That's USUM Giovanni's Pokemon Masters Mewtwo. He has a completely different level of an amp. Masters would upscale Red above any Canon Trainer not Masters, Because of this Masters most likely needs it's own key and a different thread altogether to sort out. Since I cleared a lot of the game and possess a lot of scans I don't mind being the one to address this once required.
Tier 2 Mewtwo? I.... I can't believe it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back