• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon Scaling Thread

SomebodyData

El SiD
VS Battles
Joke Battles
Retired
The thread to sate your scaling discussions and to make sure we don't completely break the wiki with too many PKMN threads!

Current Topics:

-

Well the Tapu's are above the pokemon on their respective islands unless Kommo-o is a special case in which I doubt.

Where is mentioned that there above the Pokemon?

And if thats the case it could be referring to those weird totem Pokemon.

I doubt the island guardians are weaker than the native island non-legendary pokemon.

So side note, can we downgrade the Kalos starters to Chesnaught's 9-A feat because I thought we discussed that only starters from the same region should scale?

The real cal howard said:
Yeah. Also, pulverizing a large dump truck. What tier would that be?

I did a rough calc and got 0.0561345960803 Tons, which I think is building.

Hey guys, i was just looking around and saw that Shauntal's Chandelure fought against one of the Forces of Nature (Tornadus, Thundurus, or Landorus, dont know which one). Would this only scale to here Chandelure? And would we only include it in her profile or should it be included on Chandelure's profile as well?

Since Elite four are considered top tier trainers I guess her manga profile would be alright to scale.

This surprisingly consistent since they lost to Reshiram/Zekrom who are what like country level?

No clue since you can literally fight in that game not to mention this is a manga feat and that happens in the game.

Oh it was a manga feat? Probably wont scale then.

Think we can scale Red off of Dugtrio though? Giovanni uses one.

Back