• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Pokémon Legends: Arceus" Discussion Thread (SPOILERS)

Say. AFAIK, the Legends Plate doesn't check Weather (IS there Weather in PL:A?), nor Abilities, right?

So what about Legends Plate Arceus vs Primal Groudon?
By typing, Primal Groudon is 4x Weak to Water, but because of the weather it puts up, it's immune to Water.
Primal Groudon may also be able to run something like Thunder Punch or Solar Beam, too, since Arceus will turn Water-type....
'course, if Arceus turns Ground-type instead, then it's a different story.

Say. AFAIK, the Legends Plate doesn't check Weather (IS there Weather in PL:A?), nor Abilities, right?

So what about Legends Plate Arceus vs Primal Groudon?
By typing, Primal Groudon is 4x Weak to Water, but because of the weather it puts up, it's immune to Water.
Primal Groudon may also be able to run something like Thunder Punch or Solar Beam, too, since Arceus will turn Water-type....
'course, if Arceus turns Ground-type instead, then it's a different story.
Well... I've seen it rain and snow. But there aren't abilities.

Well Arecus was able to mess with the player phone at the beginning of the game so maybe Technology manipulation and hacking for Arecus ?
Definitely. I wonder what Type technology manipulation falls under in Pokemon. Since I hear that certain hax belong to certain types. Like Space-Time hax are Dragon Type.

does anyone have japanese pokedex entries for legends arceus? I wanna translate the rhyhorn statement.

does anyone have japanese pokedex entries for legends arceus? I wanna translate the rhyhorn statement.
I cannot even BEGIN to describe how hard it was to find this scan, but here you go. Have Palkia's while you're at it, I recognize the term "infinite" there.

u1fCdiR.png

So no beta arceus...yet, i think there is a dlc planned? That could give us more arceus stuff, including my idea

I cannot even BEGIN to describe how hard it was to find this scan, but here you go. Have Palkia's while you're at it, I recognize the term "infinite" there.

u1fCdiR.png
Never-F•••KING-mind.
I forgot that you have to actually do all tasks to have its information, so this only says "Lol, binch, we just found out about it, no info for you".

Palkia's is usable, still.

I GOT IT! DAMN IT, I WENT SO FAR INTO JAPANESE YOUTUBE I ALMOST LOST MY WAY BACK! CHRIST!!
B6a4UEW_d.webp
Can I get a link to that video, please? I'm interested in translating it, too, but I'm worried the screenshot is a bit low resolution or low quality image than I would prefer for carefully looking at the kanji.
No offense meant, & I can work with that if you prefer, & I understand you being stressed after how difficult a search you did.

Can I get a link to that video, please? I'm interested in translating it, too, but I'm worried the screenshot is a bit low resolution or low quality image than I would prefer for carefully looking at the kanji.
No offense meant, & I can work with that if you prefer, & I understand you being stressed after how difficult a search you did.
岩山を頭突きで砕きし馬鹿力。 短き脚は回不得手とし何かに衝突するまで止まること能わず。
It says that. You can compare Kanji for Kanji, if tou want.

Ah yeah. Looking at it, it says it can destroy/break/smash (砕き) a rocky mountain (岩山 Linking Romaji Desu because I didn't find any definition on Wiktionary.) with a headbutt (頭突き) using great physical force/brute force (馬鹿力).

The rest of the entry, like the English version uses, seems to talk about how its short legs make it bad at turning & that it can't stop without colliding with something.

If anyone wants to recommend any dictionaries they think are better, I don't mind. I'm a little curious if there's more specifics to 岩山's meaning than "rocky mountain".

Fits in with Pupitar breaking mountains and not toppling them.

Thank you Godly Charmander. In some short time ill make a crt and make stage 2 pokemon low 7-B

Please let me know, I'll gladly assist...
I think I'll ask some calc member for help to finish my 7-B dragonair calc and I'll then try the mountain feats.

You see, if it's a Rocky mountain it oughta be like 99% rock right? This may change things up a bit

I think I'll ask some calc member for help to finish my 7-B dragonair calc and I'll then try the mountain feats.

You see, if it's a Rocky mountain it oughta be like 99% rock right? This may change things up a bit
I mean, Google images tells me there's greenery on the outside, so idk. Rocky as in "has multiple rocks on it", so I don't think it would be much different than your average mountain other than that.

I mean, Google images tells me there's greenery on the outside, so idk. Rocky as in "has multiple rocks on it", so I don't think it would be much different than your average mountain other than that.
Well, once i complete the 7-B calc we may get a cool 7-B rating... Problem being... 8-A is gone. I'mma call an emergency meeting real quick.

Back