• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Placeholder for the upcoming Kefla upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tsurubu16

Finally someone who understands what I'm trying to say.

Logically Vegito is>>>>Kefla but he severely lacks feats and Scaling to suggest he is Low 2-C.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
@Tsurubu16
Finally someone who understands what I'm trying to say.

Logically Vegito is>>>>Kefla but he severely lacks feats and Scaling to suggest he is Low 2-C.

AYY. Come on man we went through this.. I understand :(

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
@Ovrhide

Yeah it's kind of weird. This is why I called out Kefla being stronger than Vegito an inconsistency but it is what the show is showing us.
Oh well. Although to be honest, i dont mind it that much. Ist not like kefla is an ordinary ss2, it was mixed with the bezerk form. Maybe its more credible that way.

Everyone knows that with potara stronger fusees = stronger fusion. There's no reason why a fusion made up of two fighters would be stronger, let alone 2 degrees of infinitely stronger, than a fusion made up of two far, far stronger fighters.

Vegito lacks feats, but by common sense he's stronger than Kefla. I'm fine with him being upgraded.

If Vegito Blue > ssj2 Kefla, then it would make Grotesque Zamasu > ssj2 Kefla > Infinite Zamasu.

Personally I don't have any problem in accepting that Grotesque Zamasu > Infinite Zamasu because Grotesque Zamasu was a fusion between Future Zamasu and Goku Black, while Infinite Zamasu was only the spirit form of Future Zamasu.

I don't know why Infinite Zamasu is listed in the profile of Fusion Zamasu lol

I mean, you can clearly see only Future Zamasu's face when he became Infinite Zamasu. It should be a form of Future Zamasu, as only he was immortal.

I might make a CRT lol

Ryukama said:
Everyone knows that with potara stronger fusees = stronger fusion. There's no reason why a fusion made up of two fighters would be stronger, let alone 2 degrees of infinitely stronger, than a fusion made up of two far, far stronger fighters.
Vegito lacks feats, but by common sense he's stronger than Kefla. I'm fine with him being upgraded.

To add on to this, especailly when one of the fusees defeated the Fusion we want to scale him to.

One thing though is how to regard Vegito Blue vs Zamasu. That fight might make scaling pretty wonky.

imo

Spirit Sword Trunks >= Grotesque Zamasu = Vegito Blue > ssj2 Kefla > UI Goku(1st trigger) > Infinite Zamasu = Low 2-C

yeah super is wonky logically yeah vegito is stronger but lack of feats pretty much gives a head tilt to it

Well I mean Goku has gotten arguably a lot stronger since the Zamasu fight so that's a thing we could take into account.

maybe..

no?

I'll see myself out

Unless someone can prove that Infinite Zamasu was the strongest form of that arc, I am inclined to believe that Grotesque Zamasu > Infinite Zamasu due to the following reasons:

- Grotesque Zamasu was formed after the fusion between Future Zamasu and Goku Black, while Infinite Zamasu was only the spirit form of Future Zamasu.

- Grotesque Zamasu was physically destroyed by Trunks, meaning only the immortal part should survive. Which means only Future Zamasu should've survived not Goku Black.

- This is also shown as Infinite Zamasu has a face of Future Zamasu only. Not Fusion Zamasu.

Do you guys agree with me? Should I make a CRT about Infinite Zamasu being a form of Future Zamasu, not Fusion Zamasu. This is the video for reference.

Infinite Zamasu is Fusion Zamasu, guess what he has no body it's just his soul.

Goku Black is just in case you forgot Zamasu as well so of course it's the same face.

You can't make a argument against that no matter what head canon you believe in.

Poinciana1971 said:
Infinite Zamasu is Fusion Zamasu, guess what he has no body it's just his soul.
Goku Black is just in case you forgot Zamasu as well so of course it's the same face.

You can't make a argument against that no matter what head canon you believe in.
Yep, that's why I am going with what was shown. It was shown to have only Future Zamasu's face. Not Fusion Zamasu's face like you are claiming.

Do you have any other undeniable evidence which confirms Infinite Zamasu was a form of Fusion Zamasu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back