• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Placeholder for the upcoming Kefla upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden_Void

VS Battles
Retired
https://youtu.be/ZTuajpyHj4U?t=27s

Kefla: "I can feel infinite energy bubbling up from deep inside!"

Goku: "It's so massive, I can't sense a limit to her energy!"

https://twitter.com/Herms98/status/927932713482326016

https://twitter.com/KenXyro/status/927929215030198273

https://twitter.com/YonkouProd/status/927916619916914689

The aboveshows that Kefla fights with UI Goku . Explains her punking SSG.

Turns out Goku and Kefla weren't using hyperbole, or flowery language. It does make the potara formula from Vados seem wrong, but Kale tranforming did make Jiren twitch, so maybe that has something to do with it.

Low 2-C confirmed :^)

Goku got stronger after the spirit bomb so I doubt it. He ran away from base Frieza too.

We will see how will she handle Goku in UI state. If she will be able to keep up or fight on pair, then maybe. Right now she should remain as 3-A.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
I remember Jiren twitching ? I still find that stupid. Is there a quantifiable way of determing how much power Kale is based on that ?
Absolutely no.

I remember Jiren twitching ? I still find that stupid. Is there a quantifiable way of determing how much power Kale is based on that ?
Wat? I hope that was a joke question lol.

Her fighting UI Goku is barely relevant if Goku only dodged her attacks and than one shotted. Until the episode comes out i guess we wait for it.

Jiren kinda hasn't replied to Kale like that ever, and felt her as a annoyance formerly, showing she had a massive increase in power, but it is unknown to what extent. To compare, Jiren didn't feel anyone was worth even acknowledging even slightly before UI . To even get a reaction from him implies a vast , unquantifiably high increase.

It depends to be honest. We have no context as to why Jiren flinched. He might have flinched because of the noise or something. I don't think it is actually a sign of acknowledgement.

Either way it would be almost impossible to reliably quantify.

Yeah... A LSSJ Kale took hits from UI Goku in the preview. She didn't even use SSJ2 as of yet, and was clearly holding back the entire fight ( Like Vegito ) . Yeah, she should get the upgrade now.

And BTW, Jiren wakes up in the spoilers...
If Jiren fights Kefla, then that solidifies her getting an upgrade with consistent showings of fighting Low 2-C opponents right?

Yeah if she fights evenly with Jiren physically [ albeit, it currently they are faster, and she kinda needs to transform into SS2 to keep up honestly ] it would be consistent.

Sounds like a load of bollocks. Aren't you guys jumping the gun like you did with Caulifla/Kale previously?

She kept up with Goku but Goku was tired (explicitely said by Champa) while Kefla was fresh. She needed to transform to defeat Blue + Kaioken and we don't even know what level of Kaioken it was. Comparing to Jiren right now doesn't make sense as in the preview UI Goku didn't even throw more than a few punches.

Goku also seems to be kind of dominating Kefla in the preview. She seems rather desperate too when she was going to throw her attack. But I suppose we should wait for the full episode to see.

Firstly, it was Kaio-KenX20. Secondly, it seemed as if she was holding back the entire time. Thirdly, taking a punch from UI Goku is... Taking a punch. Not getting oneshotted is a good durability feat , and their battle wakes Jiren up .

Firstly, it was Kaio-KenX20. Secondly, it seemed as if she was holding back the entire time. Thirdly, taking a punch from UI Goku is... Taking a punch. Not getting oneshotted is a good durability feat , and their battle wakes Jiren up .
How the heck do you know it was Kaioken x20. He never specifically said to be x20.

Their battle doesn't wake Jiren up, the spoliers clearly says after Goku defeats Kefla Jiren is interested in another fight with him.

Goku UI interest him not Kefla.

It was not stated to be kkx20.

And you guys are ridiculously jumping the gun with these upgrades. Wait for the ep to air atleast.

Well she is shown in the preview to be able to take hits from UI Goku (which by itself is already impressive), so i think she would do fine against SSBKKX20, considering UI is much, much stronger than it. Not saying Goku was using it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back