• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, forgot about how the deletion of the FW ****** up a lot of timelines/scrolls too, when instead the deletion of Zamasu did basically nothing.

Another proof that actual history erasure does affect scrolls, but with Zamasu that did not happen.
FW's deletion literally changed all of history at the same time, and literally changed everything the FW did, including the defeat of Demigra. Has got nothing to do directly with the scrolls whatsoever.

@Dagoth_OwO Is this referring to Xenoverse Demigra or Heroes? Because the latter's the one with the regen, plus I'd like to see some scans for demigra regenerating.

Personally I don't really see "they remember him" as an anti-feat for history erasure given with acausality, by default they're unfazed by those paradox. What would contradict high-godly regen in the first place is if he wasn't fully erased across history like my point with Whis going to the timeline to warn Beerus of that timeline what Zamasu plans on doing, which would imply he wasn't truly erased across history, just whatever Infinite Zamasu himself is comprised of.

With janemba he cleaved him in half completely in the scan, where goku and vegeta got grazed by his attacks and it still ****** them over so it's still kind of iffy.

Can you remind me what the ice and electricity feats are? I know the heat is from princess snake's bath but I don't know the feats for the other 2.

What we have left to reach a consensus is Zamasu's regen, Super and Dark Shenron's Purification and paralysis inducement, Fu and Towa's paralysis, Vegeta and Goku's soul resistance, the ice and electricity resistances, and the low godly regen for demons. We can add the others into the pages to cut down on time.

But history straight up says that he got erased. If the history was truly erased, then the scroll wouldn't even exist.
History is often used to refer to the contents of the time scroll rather than the physical points in time occupied by zamasu which is what I’m arguing. Also history erasure does not affect the time scrolls as demigra erased the multiverse and the book of begings and ends still contained the multiverse inside it

FW's deletion literally changed all of history at the same time, and literally changed everything the FW did, including the defeat of Demigra. Has got nothing to do directly with the scrolls whatsoever.
The issue is that unlike the Agios case, who straight up erases scrolls/timelines, Zeno didn't really, as the scroll was still perfectly fine.

Plus, the FW point is that actual history erasure still has some impact on those scrolls, unlike Zeno. Also, wouldn't Zeno erasing that timeline affect the main one, as the actual DBS timeline is reliant on the one Zamasu invaded? Because is basically the same stuff.

History is often used to refer to the contents of the time scroll rather than the physical points in time occupied by zamasu which is what I’m arguing. Also history erasure does not affect the time scrolls as demigra erased the multiverse and the book of begings and ends still contained the multiverse inside it
That just proves my point. History in context means just the timeline in itself rather than every single point in time.

@Dagoth_OwO Is this referring to Xenoverse Demigra or Heroes? Because the latter's the one with the regen, plus I'd like to see some scans for demigra regenerating.

Personally I don't really see "they remember him" as an anti-feat for history erasure given with acausality, by default they're unfazed by those paradox. What would contradict high-godly regen in the first place is if he wasn't fully erased across history like my point with Whis going to the timeline to warn Beerus of that timeline what Zamasu plans on doing, which would imply he wasn't truly erased across history, just whatever Infinite Zamasu himself is comprised of.

With janemba he cleaved him in half completely in the scan, where goku and vegeta got grazed by his attacks and it still ****** them over so it's still kind of iffy.

Can you remind me what the ice and electricity feats are? I know the heat is from princess snake's bath but I don't know the feats for the other 2.

What we have left to reach a consensus is Zamasu's regen, Super and Dark Shenron's Purification and paralysis inducement, Fu and Towa's paralysis, Vegeta and Goku's soul resistance, the ice and electricity resistances, and the low godly regen for demons. We can add the others into the pages to cut down on time.
I believe most of those discussions are still ongoing.
As for your point about the regeneration it was a different timeline trunks was sent to that was not his own. Additionally it’s not just any zamasu that regenerated it was specifically the zamasu from the erased future trunks timeline.

The issue is that unlike the Agios case, who straight up erases scrolls/timelines, Zeno didn't really, as the scroll was still perfectly fine.

Plus, the FW point is that actual history erasure still has some impact on those scrolls, unlike Zeno. Also, wouldn't Zeno erasing that timeline affect the main one, as the actual DBS timeline is reliant on the one Zamasu invaded? Because is basically the same stuff.

That just proves my point. History in context means just the timeline in itself rather than every single point in time.
My point is that Time scrolls can record erased and non-existent things such as the destroyed multiverse or even the demon realm so the time scrolls still being present is not an anti-feat

DBS Zenō's EE is on a 2-C scale, it will never have the same impact as a 2-A ranged one.
Also the events that got changed involved the scrolls directly (ie. Demigra nuking the Time Vault) and were really important as noted in verse.

Besides that's a feat for Demigra and Towa, not an anti feat for Zenō. We don't use that logic here.

No, two separate timelines are completely disconnected from one another.

Also again, individual universes have their own histories so the point is moot within DBH.

Last edited:

The heat feats come from ssj goku surviving in magma, and ssj4 goku surviving heat based attacks from nova shenron.

Not to mention how Vegeta says the timeline was erased, and Crimson (Goku Black) doesn't even try to disprove him.

(Crimson knows whatever happened in that timeline since we know Fuu told him)

NOTE : before someone brings this up, Crimson comes from a non erased alternate timeline.
Here is a the scan where vegeta explicitly states that the timline was erased by Zeno https://imgur.io/a/5myfKFW
Also the reason why being from a timeline that was erased works in this case is because characters from dragon ball heroes (especially the demons) can travel to and from nonexistent histories (again the demon realm is a nonexistent history and demographic still destroyed the multiverse which did not stop the future warrior from entering that destroyed multiverse through the time scroll)

I applied the accepted changes to the Core Area (except Zamasu's regen), Time Gods, Demon Realm, Demigra Army, and Others. The rest I've left on hold due to the remaining abilities that needs to be discussed.

I applied the accepted changes to the Core Area (except Zamasu's regen), Time Gods, Demon Realm, Demigra Army, and Others. The rest I've left on hold due to the remaining abilities that needs to be discussed.
OwO found a scan from the Toei timeline, which states that the place Whis brought Trunks and Mai into is actually a separate history/timeline.

OwO found a scan from the Toei timeline, which states that the place Whis brought Trunks and Mai into is actually a separate history/timeline.

Is manga also used for DBH? If so, Goku mentions that Trunks cannot recover his timeline, but he will go to another different timeline that has Trunks.

@Theglassman12 DBH Demigra. Here's his body getting nuked. Chronoa then later suggest that he'll return. Also, I mentioned Towa going to Hell when she died and resurrecting from there so maybe that could apply too since you usually go to Hell as a soul iirc.

Yeah, I can see where you're coming from. Although maybe a better feat would be Gohan getting his soul reaped but then feeling fine by just transforming?

Ice comes from this. Electricity comes from resisting Rage/Omega Shenron's Dragon Thunder technique I believe

The Shenron Purification shenanigans can go, yeah. Same with Paralysis.

Also, I should have been more specific in my previous post, but Draw is an ability that Gods (and some mortals, the description is a bit outdated) can use so characters like the Supreme Kais, Demon Gods and Angels would have it. I can re-add this later to the specific characters if you want

Stuff on Time Power
There's something very weird with this...

As the power is shown to be able to nullify Dark Shenron's wishes, it can possibly nullify the powers of the other Eternal Dragons, like Super Shenron (SDBH)'s power that granted regeneration-type immortality upon Fusion Zamasu (SDBH), allowing Zamasu to return even after Zeno erasing him as Infinite Zamasu - the abstract ideas of order and justice of the universe, along with the timeline
One word:

Yeet. Move that shit to the Awakened Keysword right now.

Yes. He specifically wished for eternal youth
That I know well. But I don't remember anything putting Dark Shenron around the same capabilities of Super Shenron.

Why would Dark Shenron scale? There's literally 0 reason why he should be able to match Super Shenron.

@Dagoth_OwO Do we get much elaboration on his return? Because for all we know someone could've used the dragon balls to revive him and he comes back. As for Towa resurrecting that just sounds like resurrecting. Heck Old Kai resurrected Goku in the Buu arc and he doesn't have full on regeneration through his body, same with Frieza when Whis brought him back to life.

Hmm... That can work for soul resistance, though it's specific to SSJ4 so it would be in that transformation.

what that the move where he stabbed Vegeta with his spikes and electrified him or something else? Been a long time since I saw GT so my memory's fuzzy with that.

Yeah that would be appreciated, some of the profiles kind of confused me when a handful of them had the draw scan but others just have these absorptions just because they are ki users.

That I know well. But I don't remember anything putting Dark Shenron around the same capabilities of Super Shenron.

Why would Dark Shenron scale? There's literally 0 reason why he should be able to match Super Shenron.
That's where the possibly came from, but honestly, I don't think it's enough here

@Theglassman12 Unfortunately no, although I believe it's unlikely that someone would have used the DB's since he was practically going solo during this.

That's fair

Yes, although Rage Shenron uses it first to fire a lightning bolt at SS4 Goku and it didn't affect him at all

Np, I can re-add them tomorrow

hmm, given we don't get that much elaboration idk if it could warrant full on regen given that runs into assumption territory. Plus if we accept the demigra feat as a regen thing that might be only for him, and not a demon thing in general given they don't elaborate it being "oh I'm a demon so I can reform my body rather easily".

Then we can just use rage shenron.

hmm, given we don't get that much elaboration idk if it could warrant full on regen given that runs into assumption territory. Plus if we accept the demigra feat as a regen thing that might be only for him, and not a demon thing in general given they don't elaborate it being "oh I'm a demon so I can reform my body rather easily".
In that case, maybe it's prob best if it's just listed as resurrection and type 4 immortality and nothing more?

Alright, the only abilities left to discuss is Towa and Fu's paralysis inducement, after that everything can be applied to the pages.

Does that electric blast get used later in the series with some elaborations? Because given Goku's seemingly dead eyes it seems like an AP thing where she hits him with a strong attack to take him out of the fight.

then I'm not 100% sure it can be a paralysis inducement thing. Electricity Manipulation for sure given she's controlling an electric power source.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back