• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Placeholder for the upcoming Kefla upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
SSB KK Goku was completely trashing Kefla (he even blitzed her once, and this is base kaioken), then she punted the side of his head and he went UI.

The gap between SSG and SSB is MASSIVE. He wasn't at full power, he was only using all the strength he had while being limited by his current state.

Also base Frieza > that cop guy > #18 (unless you argue her ankle impacts that scale)

Lmao dbs man just so crazy nowadays. SSB Goku at full power>=kefla at full power Ssbk trashed kefla. Highest she gets is 3a

Unite My Rice said:
Yeah. . .

I was never given the impression that the gap was MASSIVE as you proclaim.

And in the Dragon Ball Super manga, it is implied that the Super Saiyan Blue is about five times stronger than God, and yes the manga is a secondary canon, but it's still something worth mentioning as the gap was never stated in the anime.

SSB was always shown to be massively stronger then SSG in the anime.

SSG was absolutely trashed by Base Kefla yet Blue was able to fight a SSJ Kefla just fine and KK almost destroyed her if he wasn't so tired.

Jiren block SSG with one finger while Blue pushed him back. (Yes I know Jiren was holding back)

Let's compared, SSJ is a 50X multiplier, Kefla's might be higher but let's stay at 50 just to be safe.

SSG (Weaken) <Base Kefla

SSB (Weaken) =<SSJ Kefla

SSG<<<<<<<<<<<<<<SSB

Manga is irrelevant. SSG Goku was getting creamed by Kefla, when SSB Goku could fight her normally, and SSBKK could've smited her under full power, let alone x10 or x20

The manga is in no way irrelevant. Most recent interviews have clarified that the manga is as canon as the anime is and in fact Toriyama has more involvement with the manga then the anime. What it shows should not be disregarded unless contradicted by anime continuity.

Unite My Rice said:
Manga is irrelevant. SSG Goku was getting creamed by Kefla, when SSB Goku could fight her normally, and SSBKK could've smited her under full power, let alone x10 or x20
I just saw the episode now, and yes seemingly Super Saiyan Blue is quite a bit stronger than God.

But the thing is, this could just be PIS/Inconsistency. It's not like DBS isn't littered with PIS.

BlitzStrike said:
Warren Valion said:
Therefir said:
Super saiyan blue being stronger than god is PIS now?
No, but Blue being 50 (or more) times stronger than God is just very unbelievable to me.
SSB>SSG as PIS is actually more unbelievable to be honest
Do you lack competent reading comprehension?

I'm not saying that Blue isn't stronger than God, I'm saying I don't think it is 50 times (or more) stronger, that multiplier is too high, and so I think that PIS/Inconsistency is what made the multiplier that high, not that Blue being stronger than God is PIS.

Stop putting words in my mouth.

Unite My Rice said:
Lets not forgot SSG was getting trashed by base kefla while SSB could fight SSJ Kefla equally

@Warren Okay. But in terms of multipler it's not really a stretch to say SSB is SSGX50 especially since in the recent episode Base Kefla was beating down SSG Goku with no effort but when he turns to Blue he was on par with SSJ Kefla. We all know that a regular SSJ is a 50 times multiplier from base. In blue Goku even got a clean hit and it was enough to give SSJ Kefla a lot of scracthes. But ofc anyone is entitled to their opinion so I respect yours

I think we should wait till next episode before jumping the gun with Kefla. With that being said, I always thought that SSB = SSG x50 because of many statements in the series and movie pamphlets and promotional materials, which directly state that SSGSS is a super saiyan version of SSG.

AKM sama said:
I think we should wait till next episode before jumping the gun with Kefla. With that being said, I always thought that SSB = SSG x50 because of many statements in the series and movie pamphlets and promotional materials, which directly state that SSGSS is a super saiyan version of SSG.
Actually now that I'm thinking about it, it's definitely more than 50 times stronger, because Base Kefla was trashing God Goku, but Blue Goku (who is still not 100% BTW) was a pretty even match with SSJ Kefla.

Warren Valion said:
Actually now that I'm thinking about it, it's definitely more than 50 times stronger, because Base Kefla was trashing God Goku, but Blue Goku (who is still not 100% BTW) was a pretty even match for SSJ Kefla.
Indeed

^Image is too big and most of us know this already, getting stomped isn't feat

I can see her pull more ridiculous stuff of her ass like LSS3 but that for later

ZERO7772 said:
^Image is too big and most of us know this already, getting stomped isn't feat
I can see her pull more ridiculous stuff of her ass like LSS3 but that for later
Surviving a Kamehameha from UI is.. And not being stomped instantly...

We don't even know if she will be able to survive it why can't you hold your breath until next ep ? if he ragdoll her all over the place this stomp

Since when being punch bag is feat again ? just wait until next ep

ZERO7772 said:
We don't even know if she will be able to survive it why can't you hold your breath until next ep ? if he ragdoll her all over the place this stomp
Since when being punch bag is feat again ? just wait until next ep
Will wait... Just saying.... We all know DB :p

Sure thing, i won't be surprised if she pull LSSJ3 out of her krusty ass and fight UI again but right now we are jumping the gun

Preview say next ep is final battle with Kefla, at least we will get out of the way ~

Now that bae has battled and defeated a SSB, we should get rid of "Surprised Vegeta, who is SSB, just by flexing her power", right?

Warren Valion said:
No, but Blue being 50 (or more) times stronger than God is just very unbelievable to me.
Well, Blue was "Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan' originally, so 50 times the power of SSG is reasonable

SuperDragoon978 said:
The manga is in no way irrelevant. Most recent interviews have clarified that the manga is as canon as the anime is and in fact Toriyama has more involvement with the manga then the anime. What it shows should not be disregarded unless contradicted by anime continuity.
Neither is more canon than the other but they are very different canons and have very different power-scales.

SuperKamiNappa said:
SuperDragoon978 said:
Neither is more canon than the other but they are very different canons and have very different power-scales.
Not my point. If the manga says something and the anime never contradicts it it can be assumed to be true.

I think this is their way of solving power inconsistencies (even if it may result in another one)

Lately we've seen:

Base Vegeta > SSJ Cabba

Base Goku >= Beginning SSJ2 Caulifa, SSJ2 Goku <= Kale +Adapted Caulfia SSJ2

Tired (Heavy emphasis on that too) SSJG Goku << Kefla, Tired SSJB Goku >= SSJ Kefla

showing that:

SSJB Goku is not a good representative unless he needs to go even higher. (Ie remember Kale vs SSJB Goku? SSJB Goku vs Ribranne?)

But at the same time, showing where they actually stack.

Given this, I think he may really be going all out in UI and that Low 2-C is more likely than a possibility.

just my 2 cents on the "multiplier of SSB debate", it was said that SSB is "Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan" or the super saiyan form mixed with SSG. This would, in my opinion, give it the same multiplier as SSJ has on base, but for on god. This would leave us with SSB being 50x stronger than SSG.

SSJ2FP Goku (As high as his stamina would allow) >>> Adapted Caulifla + Kale

SS3 Goku > likely both as well

SSG Goku > Overkill on both

SSG < Base Kefla

Tired SSB >= SSJ Kefla

Tired SSB + KK > Kefla (Though he got one-shotted after being caught off guard)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back