• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ANOTHER Dragon Ball Super speed upgrade

He never had MUI during the Broly Movie, it's currently accepted that Broly is comparable to Beerus who base Jiren and UIO3 Goku are superior to, so it wouldn't make sense to say base Gogeta is superior to MUI Goku in the blog

He never had MUI during the Broly Movie, it's currently accepted that Broly is comparable to Beerus who base Jiren and UIO3 Goku are superior to, so it wouldn't make sense to say base Gogeta is superior to MUI Goku in the blog
MUI is Goku's maximum tho, so he would naturally be included in the rule of Fusions...plus iirc his fight with broly was described as the "strongest in history" thus making him superior to MUI anyway......will grab the scan tommorow tho, good night

MUI is Goku's maximum tho, so he would naturally be included in the rule of Fusions...plus iirc his fight with broly was described as the "strongest in history" thus making him superior to MUI anyway......will grab the scan tommorow tho, good night
For the "strongest fight in history" thing, you may be confusing that with Beast Gohan vs. Cell Max

MUI is Goku's maximum tho
Not in the Broly Movie. BoG Saga SSJ3 Goku was weaker than base Vegito, but after unlocking SSG via the ritual he surpassed a Hypothetical SSJ3 Vegito, something he isn't capable of normally putting out just like MUI

Not in the Broly Movie. BoG Saga SSJ3 Goku was weaker than base Vegito, but after unlocking SSG via the ritual he surpassed a Hypothetical SSJ3 Vegito, something he isn't capable of normally putting out just like MUI
wdym not in the broly movie? it is his maximum, it is a form he can achieve, even if with help

altho doesn't matter much, i fond the statement

wdym not in the broly movie? it is his maximum, it is a form he can achieve, even if with help
He was only able to unlock it during the T.o.P, and even stated outright he can't utilize it (ofc he could if he was placed in very specific circumstances)

altho doesn't matter much, i fond the statement

While I do agree with Broly > Jiren, you would need to make a CRT for that and to get SSB Goku over MUI Goku

He was only able to unlock it during the T.o.P, and even stated outright he can't utilize it (ofc he could if he was placed in very specific circumstances)
it is still a form that is inside of him, it would still be considered his maximum

While I do agree with Broly > Jiren, you would need to make a CRT for that and to get SSB Goku over MUI Goku
.......when have i said anything about SSJB Goku < MUI Goku?

this is more so more evidence for the already accepted concept of "Fusion base > Fuseés maximum" never is it said that if a Fuseé can't acess a form, that form is excluded from this rule of the fusion

it is still a form that is inside of him, it would still be considered his maximum
He hasn't shown this maximum regardless
.......when have i said anything about SSJB Goku < MUI Goku?
SSB Gogeta* typo I made
this is more so more evidence for the already accepted concept of "Fusion base > Fuseés maximum" never is it said that if a Fuseé can't acess a form, that form is excluded from this rule of the fusion
You'd have to argue against the Broly ~ Beerus statements this wiki uses, again you'd have to make a CRT on this

...This maximum was never shown in the Broly movie.
he also never showed Kaioken 20x in the broly movie

"never is it said that if a Fuseé can't acess a form, that form is excluded from this rule of the fusion" and never is it stated it is included
is there any reason to assume that a form that is their maximum isn't included? assuming a limitation based on nothing is not good
No this thread doesn't address the Beerus statement at all
it does by showing a fusion rule that would rule the statement out

he also never showed Kaioken 20x in the broly movie
He is fully capable of it unlike Ultra Instinct but sure lets say Gogeta only scales above SSB if you wanna go by that logic
it does by showing a fusion rule that would rule the statement out
You can't just ignore one piece of evidence with another, you have to address both which this thread never does. This thread was made primarily to upgrade Vegito and to have the rest of the high tiers upscale from him. Not to upgrade Base Gogeta to be above MUI Goku as that has contradictions this very wiki accepts

Me thinks that base fusion > strongest individual form isn’t necessarily a rule, just something that happens due to individual forms seldom giving a larger boost than fusion Which is A*B according to guides.

I’m of the camp that we should scale them based on showings, and Gogeta only really showcases superiority to SSB probably even SSBKK20 given that Goku just opted for it instead of trying anything else.

actual reason being that SSBKK20 don’t exist in toridraft neither does SSBE, but since we have to make sense of works from a non meta perspective, the interpretation that SSBKK20 wouldn’t do shit to broly while base Gogeta was facing him and deflecting his attacks proves he should at least scale above it+ broly spent an hour AD vs Freeza.

Me thinks that base fusion > strongest individual form isn’t necessarily a rule, just something that happens due to individual forms seldom giving a larger boost than fusion Which is A*B according to guides.

I’m of the camp that we should scale them based on showings, and Gogeta only really showcases superiority to SSB probably even SSBKK20 given that Goku just opted for it instead of trying anything else.

actual reason being that SSBKK20 don’t exist in toridraft neither does SSBE, but since we have to make sense of works from a non meta perspective, the interpretation that SSBKK20 wouldn’t do shit to broly while base Gogeta was facing him and deflecting his attacks proves he should at least scale above it+ broly spent an hour AD vs Freeza.
Also like wrathful broly and blue goku were equal

Broly went ssj on top of wrathful making him 50x stronger so yeah, blue kaioken x20 goku in verse can't do anything

Also like wrathful broly and blue goku were equal

Broly went ssj on top of wrathful making him 50x stronger so yeah, blue kaioken x20 goku in verse can't do anything
Yeah this also, SSB had an edge against Broly but nothing that wouldn’t make SSJ broly scale to 50x above it as soon as he transformed, this without including him getting used to that power and further growing against Golden Freeza.

Base Gogeta ~ SSJ Broly ( 1H of AD) > 50x SSB Goku

Last edited:
Back