• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't this be interpreted as his stamina in the fight not going down, as opposed to him being sensed?
Well, not opposed, his ki wasn't going down, at the same time there was a observer to sense that his kis had a huge stamina, that isn't a interpretation for that, but for his stamina being sensed through sensing his ki.

i think old kais statement of Buu being > beerus is wrong outright. Firstly, we know that Beerus did not seal away Old Kai due to fear as old Kai said, he was just annoyed. There is no reason to fear Old kais ability to power people up anyways, as Beerus wanted to fight strong people. That’s why he sought out a saiyan god.
why should we believe old kais statement of Buu being > Beerus, when we know for a fact he lied in the very next sentence.

Should I get staff attention here or we all cool?
Aren't you staff tho?

Edit: You aren't staff, sorry 😅. Anyway, we should still contact them since the thread has gone for too long and we need to reach a conclusion soon.

Last edited:
Be ******* fr 💀 You’re trolling me now but at least you aren’t talking to yourself like you were before, that’s good at least
dude can you stop? this attitude is not helping the thread and any discussion you had in the past doesn't matter for this thread, all this does is making you look annoying

dude can you stop? this attitude is not helping the thread and any discussion you had in the past doesn't matter for this thread, all this does is making you look annoying
Buddy, you’re actually weird for targeting me, are you gonna ignore the vizer dude insulting Toby or how I only gave null attitude bc he did it to me. I got suspended before, it doesn’t really matter to me but you only targeting one dude you don’t even know makes you look so weird dawg 😂 but go off bro.
go call a staff

Buddy, you’re actually weird for targeting me, are you gonna ignore the vizer dude insulting Toby or how I only gave null attitude bc he did it to me. I got suspended before, it doesn’t really matter to me but you only targeting one dude you don’t even know makes you look so weird dawg 😂 but go off bro.
go call a staff
as shown above, that problem was solved, if it serves the thread no purpose why do it in the first place?

as shown above, that problem was solved, if it serves the thread no purpose why do it in the first place?
So since you like care so much are you gonna call staff? Me and multiple other ppl broken site rules and I even suggested a staff do something before. Maybe I should do it since you care so much, actually imma do that

For anyone new to the thread, these are the main counterarguments to the OP at the moment:
So, @Toby020 is saying that Buu should be 3-B by scaling above a Young Beerus who is supposedly 3-B for being able to supposedly "destroy the entire Kaioshin Realm".

The thing is, we don't know how Beerus would exactly destroy the Kaioshin Realm. He could do it with his own AP or via Hakai. If it's the second option, then Buu wouldn't scale to the feat since Hakai is a technique exclusive to the GoDs and GoD Candidates.
I think that’s quite reasonable actually. Hakai is the signature move of destroyer entities. Beerus is such an entity. Hakai is an in-character move that destroys things, and thus it would make a lot of sense if the guy who often uses hakai to destroy... uses hakai to destroy. It’s not like we are saying someone like goku is gonna hakai something about of existence, we are talking about destroyer gods.

And even then, scaling hakai to its users doesn’t make sense. It’s not like it’s a technique that hits so hard that souls and matter are destroyed. It’s not an AP based attack, it just has the property of destroying things because it does.
I think Old Kai's statement of Buu being > Beerus is wrong outright. Firstly, we know that Beerus did not seal away Old Kai due to fear as Old Kai said, he was just annoyed. There is no reason to fear Old Kai's ability to power people up anyways, as Beerus wanted to fight strong people. That’s why he sought out a Saiyan God.
Why should we believe Old Kai's statement of Buu being > Beerus, when we know for a fact that he lied in the very next sentence.

Last edited:
Wait we can be summoned to threads by being quoted

Yeah I'm gonna say this entire thing is a complete clusterfuck and that I'm closing it. Doesn't seem like much was accomplished here beyond circular arguing and just a ton of needless name calling.

If you want to continue arguing, make another thread and actually act like adults, and don't just pounce on each-other's throats and call the boohoo police over nothing. Be respectful, and at least try to not clap back in a manner worse than any offending comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back