• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Perpetua and other stuff

FB IMG 1555535612068
FB IMG 1555535622991
FB IMG 1555535628586
We're shown that Perpetua easily created the three brothers (Monitor, Anti-Monitor and World Forget). They're shown standing in the 6th dimension and Perpetua was sent to create worlds and systems in the greater omniverse. She also mentions a being that grants her her powers as well as the brothers. She grants each brother authority of an aspect of matter, World Forger-dark matter, Monitor-regular matter, AM-antimatter. We're shown her molding the multiverse and literally holds it in her hands.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Catalyst75/Chronology_and_Structure_of_the_DC_Cosmology

Well, it seems I may have to re-write a few things from my beginning narration.

It is curious that the Antimatter Universe's original purpose was to act as the original boundary separating the Multiverse from the Overvoid.

It also very much solidifies the cosmic pecking order in the DC hierarchy. Even though Perpetua's hand created the Multiverse, the Source created her, gave her the power to create the Multiverse and her sons, and its messenger was what sealed her away in the Source Wall.

I do hope DC attempts to relate the endless to the cosmology; particularly death i.e. how death releates to necron, black racer maybe even black flash. Also, are the endlesst the same accross the multiverse or even the 'omniverse'?

How would it affect the characters' ratings?

Well, the Source is now definitely high 1-A (according to site tiering) and potentially 0 tier or within a hair's breadth of omnipotence. The Source routinely creates beings who create Multiverses, and the current story claims her brothers and sisters tend infinite multiverses within the Omniverse.

So, the Source has created an infinite number of beings responsible for creating an infinite number of Multiverses.

I think Perpetua should be 1-B. She created the oceanic subconscious realm which almost everythings float on and she should be equal or superior to Mandrakk.

DElizio33 said:
I think Perpetua should be 1-B. She created the oceanic subconscious realm which almost everythings float on and she should be equal or superior to Mandrakk.
Do we even have a page for her tho?

Elizio33 said:
I would say definitely superior to Mandrakk. Mandrakk was the first of the race created by Mar Novu, one of her children, and the Bleed which Mandrakk feeds off of is, like everything else in the DC Multiverse, among what Perpetua first created.

You are probably right, Perpetua should be superior to Mandrakk. Despite the sixth dimension exist beyond the monitor sphere, it seems to be still related to the multiverse and does not transcend the multiverse completely yet, the sixth dimension does not float on the dark multiverse like the multiverse but maybe i'm wrong.

I don't think there's ambiguity about where the Sixth Dimension is in relation to the Dark Multiverse. The Dark Multiverse, Multiverse and Antimatter Universe exist together within, as Perpetua described it, a tripartite form. While the map doesn't show the Antimatter Universe or the Dark Multiverse, the two are still intrinsically connected to the Positive Matter Universe, with the Antimatter Universe (and later the Source Wall) being the boundary between the Multiverse and the Overvoid.

All three were made by Perpetua in the Sixth Dimension, and it is explicity stated to be the "control room" for the Multiverse. From there, all three realms can be controlled.

Catalyst75 said:
Well, the Source is now definitely high 1-A (according to site tiering) and potentially 0 tier or within a hair's breadth of omnipotence. The Source routinely creates beings who create Multiverses, and the current story claims her brothers and sisters tend infinite multiverses within the Omniverse.
So, the Source has created an infinite number of beings responsible for creating an infinite number of Multiverses.
not really considering each entity that are her brothers and sisters are 1B since they creat multiverses simular to DC the multiverse aka 1B making every charater that dose so 1B making an infinet number of them is like high 1B(infinet dimensional since ya know in dc(and on this site) if you are just 1D above someone you are infinetly more powerful then them and making an infinet number of them would be like writing on paper for said charater) or 1A and we all already know that source is quite high into the 1A tier

Sir sun man said:
Catalyst75 said:
not really considering each entity that are her brothers and sisters are 1B since they creat multiverses simular to DC the multiverse aka 1B making every charater that dose so 1B making an infinet number of them is like high 1B(infinet dimensional since ya know in dc(and on this site) if you are just 1D above someone you are infinetly more powerful then them and making an infinet number of them would be like writing on paper for said charater) or 1A and we all already know that source is quite high into the 1A tier
That was before the implication the Source is now above the Overvoid, since a clear division now exists between the two. We're going to need to see the conclusion of this arc to get anything concrete, but that how it appears.

Back