• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This isn't really a content revision thread but it should help us understand what Perpetua actually did. This may help later to access and break down Perpetua's actual powers.

Origin of the Greater Omniverse:

In the beginning was only the Source, the original arbitrator of the Greater Omniverse, the space where everything will come. (Dark Nights: Death Metal - The Multiverse Ends Vol.1 #1)

In the Greater Omniverse, the energy of the Source birth these Super-Celestial to whom, it commanded to make Multiverse and let their energies return once they're done. (Dark Nights: Death Metal - The Multiverse Ends Vol.1 #1)

Throughout the Void, these beings such as Perpetua were made for the specific task to birth reality using the energy born of the Source. (Dark Nights: Death Metal Vol.1 #1)

When the Over-Monitor(Mar Novu) went outside to see this reality. He saw that these realities have a pattern in which the parent dies for their Multiverse due to their purpose being done except.....Perpetua. (Justice League Vol.4 #22)

Origin of the Predatory Multiverse:

During the beginning of the Multiverse, the materials were gather by an Unseen Hands with the energies born of the Source. (Dark Nights: Death Metal - The Multiverse Ends Vol.1 #1)

Not to get it confused, Perpetua did not “create” a Multiverse, she was sent to forge this material into a functioning Multiverse. (Dark Nights: Death Metal - The Multiverse Ends Vol.1 #1)

Also not to get it confused, she didn't just make the Multiverse. She instead made the dimensional superstructure using the tripartite form making it under the three domains: The Matter Universe, Anti-Matter Universe, and the Dark Matter Universe. She did this to please the source of their powers in the 6th Dimwanion about 20 billion years ago. She created three sons to oversee these new realities. (Justice League Vol.4 #22)

These were woven together by the seven forces of Creation. These forces were born of the Source, and would later be the energies that disperse into the Totality. So this isn't Perpetua power but the Source powers. (Justice League Vol.4 #22)

Also, there isn't anything but the superstructure of the Universe at this time. It would eventually be filled with life and Creation made by her sons and the Omega Titans. It would eventually become a Multiverse as she would see fit. (Justice League Vol.4 #22)

These realms are overseen by her sons but the Totality to shape them only belongs to Perpetua. Hence why they couldn't merge unless Starman used his part of the Totality. This means none of the realms aren't meant to beyond their original state except we see a difference between the World Forge and Anti-Matter Universe. (Justice League Vol.4 #33)

The realm came did not come altogether as the original realm games first to build the Multiverse. (Dark Nights: Metal Vol.1 #4)

Of course, Perpetua defied her function and was locked in the Source Wall. The power she gathered was locked in the Source Wall which later became known as the Totality. (Justice League Vol.4 #22)

Origin of the Revised Multiverse:

As Scott explains it when Perpetua made the Multiverse she did it with Crisis Emergy being the energy of the domain with the Connective Energy beings subservient to it. Then the Source came into reality as the Presence using his “Unseen Hands” remade the Multiverse by reverting the energies dominance. (Dark Nights: Death Metal - Rise of New Gods Vol.1 #1)

Last edited:
The power was the Crisis Energy she gather from her Multiverse as the “powers” she hoarded. The Source already gave her the material needed for the Multiverse.
Yeah, a guy I had a good conversation with about DC told me the same thing. Funny thing is that she can apparently recreate the multiverse with Crisis Energy since after tearing down the Orrery of Worlds, she'll start again from scratch.

Yeah, a guy I had a good conversation with about DC told me the same thing. Funny thing is that she can apparently recreate the multiverse with Crisis Energy since after tearing down the Orrery of Worlds, she'll start again from scratch.
That she can but she can't just do it from nothing without help or without some type of boost.

There might need to be a separation key with and without a power boost. She cannot do half the things she is suggested to do with amps.
What about 2-A (Considerably more powerful than her three children and stalemated against the Ultra-Monitor), Low 1-C with the Totality (Created the dimensional superstructure of the multiverse with the power the Source provided to her and is able to recreate the multiverse with the Crisis Energy she gathered from it) ?

What about 2-A (Considerably more powerful than her three children and stalemated against the Ultra-Monitor), Low 1-C with the Totality (Created the dimensional superstructure of the multiverse with the power the Source provided to her and is able to recreate the multiverse with the Crisis Energy she gathered from it) ?
She should start Low 2-C/2-C to Low 1-C. She shouldn't start from 2-A because she doesn't meet the criteria needed for 2-A.

Low 2-C > Low 1-C. She shouldn't start from 2-A because she doesn't meet the criteria needed for 2-A.
My suggestion is more based on the current ratings than anything else. At base, she should be 2-C at best. Low 1-C for The Totality should still be added to me because it represents all opposite energies to those that govern the multiverse like the Sphere of the Gods, the Dimensional Superstructure/Sixth Dimension and so on. Perpetua even had a degree of dominance over the Sixth Dimension since the Monitor Brothers were no longer able to reform there as they usually did when she was in control.

My suggestion is more based on the current ratings than anything else. At base, she should be 2-C at best. Low 1-C for The Totality should still be added to me because it represents all opposite energies to those that govern the multiverse like the Sphere of the Gods, the Dimensional Superstructure/Sixth Dimension and so on. Perpetua had even some degree of dominance over the Sixth Dimension since the Monitor Brothers were no longer able to reform there when she was in control.
Seems fine.

While this thread has been concluded and the changes for Perpetua’s tier has been applied. The description should be changed, removing the ‘1-A realms’ https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Perpetua?so=search

Low Complex Multiverse level (A super-celestial being from outsidethe Source Wall.[4] Is the original creator of the DC Multiverse, its final realm and highest plane of existencebeing the Sixth Dimention, a realm above everything in the Multiverse Map except the Source Wall, including 𝟭-𝗔 realms like the Monitor Sphere and held the cosmological superstructure of her creation in her hands.[5])

While this thread has been concluded and the changes for Perpetua’s tier has been applied. The description should be changed, removing the ‘1-A realms’ https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Perpetua?so=search

Low Complex Multiverse level (A super-celestial being from outsidethe Source Wall.[4] Is the original creator of the DC Multiverse, its final realm and highest plane of existencebeing the Sixth Dimention, a realm above everything in the Multiverse Map except the Source Wall, including 𝟭-𝗔 realms like the Monitor Sphere and held the cosmological superstructure of her creation in her hands.[5])
@Elizio33 @Deagonx

What do you think?

This should definitely be changed or I was planning to do another crt eventually, after adding everything that was agreed, to find out if certain characters scale to their planes of existence or not, as there are some that shouldn't scale to their realms. For example, the Monitors weren't shown or hinted that they could create or destroy on Nil's level, which to be honest is very inconsistent since someone like Alden Quench can threaten to destroy Nil. But anyway, you get the point. Even the Monitor Brothers (Sixth Dimension) and Mr. Mxyzptlk also don't seem to scale to their planes of existence. It's little details like that.

Last edited:
We got CAS, perpetua, Mandrakk, overvoid, mar novu, darkseid, WM, BWL profiles done from the top of my head
Oh yeah, I've seen those but it's kind of weird because during the whole exchange in part 3 of the Cosmology revision we agreed to a little different tiering than the one shown above.

I personally find implementing it as a toss-up it's not objectively wrong but it kind of seems to be contradicted by new info.

Although I could be misunderstanding here with the revision project being implemented as we speak.

I vividly remember us talking about some changes during the later part of the discussion thread. Which leads me to believe we might have more CRTs open to fix these loopholes.

For example, we had multiple takes on things like Hypertime not straight-up being 2-A. As well as beings like Perpetua and Darkest Knight not being just 2-A in their diminished state because their powers vary depending on Crisis Energy.

I could list more but I assume this was the first take and that what I mentioned above will be applied later after we get the project at least to a good starting point? Or was the original tiers we have right here the plan all along?

Although I could be misunderstanding here with the revision project being implemented as we speak.

I vividly remember us talking about some changes during the later part of the discussion thread. Which leads me to believe we might have more CRTs open to fix these loopholes.

For example, we had multiple takes on things like Hypertime not straight-up being 2-A. As well as beings like Perpetua and Darkest Knight not being just 2-A in their diminished state because their powers vary depending on Crisis Energy.

I could list more but I assume this was the first take and that what I mentioned above will be applied later after we get the project at least to a good starting point? Or was the original tiers we have right here the plan all along?
Yeah, like I said earlier, I'll make a crt about all of that later. Regarding Hypertime, it incorporates infinite timelines, so it's definitely a 2-A structure.

Back