• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paradise City Thread 2

Joe looks at the clock, while drinking a glass of water.

It's time go to the diner for the appointment.

I hope this is actually something important and not just a waste of time.

He then puts on a light brown baseball hat and heads to the location, while beforehand having locking the, purple colored, door of his house

"Why did he tell us that it's cyanide though? That's the part I don't get. Did they really think we'd fall for something like this?"

"Calm down. He might just be unconscious. Either way, he was an assassin and he tried to get us killed willingly. He doesn't deserve any mercy."

"Even if he's unconscious we shouldn't leave him out there" Otto says as he starts to walk out the door.

"It doesn't. He's an assassin. We were defending ourselves against an assassination attempt. Stephanie, can you use your Stand to see if he still has vital signs?"

Mame glares. "Killing is wrong, no matter how bad or good someone is..." She looks at the pizza guy. "...but we should probably discuss this later."

"In the world of Stands, sometimes killing is the only viable option. You can't contain a Stand User in a prison. Regardless, we should check if he's alive."

Joe Wright arrives at the breakfast diner at 8:53.

He starts looking around, to see if the person from the appointment has already arrived.

Otto walks over to the guy and brings out his stand,

The black and gold humanoid floated over and picked up the guy and then Otto and his stand headed back inside,

The stand placed the assassin on the coach and disappeared.

"Don't just...bring him in here! He's still covered in the stuff."

Bear simply sat on the couch all the while, cleaning himself as he licked his paw and rubbed it against his face.

Torlikoff said:
"Yes, that's what we're here for." The old man says.
"Then I believe I'm in the right place."

He then procedes to sit down at the table.

Nicholas closes the door.

"Well, that's not how I expected to start off the day to today. At least we didn't kill a man."

Joe gives a quick glare to the girl with the shades

Reminds me of someone, but i can't quite put my finger on it

He then as quickly turns and looks towards the man.

"Yes, i am Joe Wright, now tell me what do you want from me."

Mr. Wright says to him.

@ Phoenix

"******* dumbass. He was lucky I held back, otherwise he'd have a hole in his chest by now."

"Substances as deadly as that are not something one should joke about. That should be a lesson for him in the future."

"Listen, kid. Maybe next time don't scare people like that by pretending you're trying to assassinate them. It'll never work out well for you."

Back