• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paradise City Thread 2

Everything12 said:
"Unfortunately, I already have a job I'm quite content with, so I must decline your offer."
"A-are you sure? We have several immense benefits and can easily work around any current issues you have or work around your current employment."

Torlikoff wrote
"A-are you sure? We have several immense benefits and can easily work around any current issues you have or work around your current employment."

"Fine, I'll at least hear you out, but I make no promises."

They sound desperate, how intersting.

@ Phoenix

"Yeah right, as if I'd let myself be carried by you again. No thanks," Michael produces a piece of paper which he quickly scribbles over with a pen. "Here's the location. Do NOT let this out of your sight for even a moment. Me and Otto will join you shortly enough."

"Well, I guess you don't like flying then. Alright, I'll take these two and the cat and bring them there, see you." Nicholas grabs Mame and his Stand grabs Stephanie and the cat, they then proceed to dash towards the location on the paper at immense speed.

"I'm sorry if I sound flustered, it's just that people usually accept. We believe that the abilities granted by stands are something that can be used to help humanity, which is what our organization does. We need all the help we can get, which is why we've called a few people recently. We have an extensive budget and can offer you many, many things in exchange for your help. It doesn't need to be a full time job."

Torlikoff said:
"I'm sorry if I sound flustered, it's just that people usually accept. We believe that the abilities granted by stands are something that can be used to help humanity, which is what our organization does. We need all the help we can get, which is why we've called a few people recently. We have an extensive budget and can offer you many, many things in exchange for your help. It doesn't need to be a full time job."
"Well I like to think I help humanity in my own way with my job, but theirs no limit to how much you can help. What sort of jobs would be expected of me if I accept?"

Micheal looks as the strange group flies away.

"Good Lord. Hope he doesn't use the damn thing for Stand target practice..." he sighs, as he turns to Otto. "So, you ready to take the long trek?"

"I see, fine I will go along for now, but I will opt out any moment I feel I don't like what is happnening."

"Well, we'd like to meet you to test compatibility. Can you come to the diner by the town hall at 9:00 tomorrow (Saturday)?"

Crabwhale said:
Micheal looks as the strange group flies away.
"Good Lord. Hope he doesn't use the damn thing for Stand target practice..." he sighs, as he turns to Otto. "So, you ready to take the long trek?"
"Sure, why not" Otto says looking at Michael.

Alexander arrives at the cafe early, and checks to see if their is anyone notable there.

Jessica nervously gets ready to head to the diner.

She puts on huge reflective aviator shades and ties up her hair beneath a fedora to make herself feel less recognizable.

She locks up her apartment and heads to the diner.

Otto looks at the door and places his hand on the gun in his pants (That is out of view) and sits in anticipation.

Mame looks back at the pizza man sheepishly. "Sorry sir, we didnt order any pizza, you must have come to the wrong house."

"Oh I see, I'm sorry. I can give you something to compensate.

The man opens the box at an angle where you can't see what's inside.

Mame instantly breaths in and sucker punch's him in the face with a hamon filled fist. "That, my good sir, is illegal."

Rushing beyond the others at ludicrous speed, Michael manifests Shoot to Thrill's arm, aiming straight for his gut while keeping a hand on his mouth in case any of it is spread in the ensuing carnage.

"ARA!"

"What a dumbass," Michael stands victorious over the door, before a more worried look dawns on his face. "Shit, did we kill him?"

Bear narrowed his eyes as he watched the hairless ape be sent flying from the blows. Normally the cat wouldn't care less, but after meeting that bald ape that could summon a bull, he wasn't sure if this monkey was completely harmless or not...

Back