• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paradise City Thread 2

"Are you terrorizing some poor kid?" Stephanie called out from the next room over. "I don't think you need to terrorize anyone else."

"Well, he claimed to have brought cyanide laced pizza to us, so I'd say it's understandable. It was apparently a prank though."

"He threatened us with cyanide-laced pizza. To our faces. I'm fairly certain he's not the one being "terrorized" here."

"Oh, really? I mean, I could tell you if there's cuanide on it. I think you understand my talent, after all." She chucked, not moving from her current position. She was actually just resting on the floor like a weirdo.

Mame sighs, she then starts lecturing at the pizza guy. "That was a horribly distasteful prank young man, you could have died! Even then you could have also..." She keeps on lecturing..

Nicholas looks slightly annoyed at Stephanie.

"Well, I actually did call for you earlier, you didn't respond at all."

"Oh, sorry about that. Must've been spacing out. Oh that reminds me! I had an idea for..." she started talking about some kind of web...something to do with computers and stuff.

"Sounds interesting, you might want to try and..." Nicholas rambles on for a minute about some ideas before snapping back to reality. "Right, not the time. Anyways, what do we do now? Does the kid have enough strength to walk?"

"I'm guessing he does. Sounds like he just left." She chuckled and slowly stood up. She ran a hand through her hair. "What's on the pizza?"

Junkoposter said:
Mame looks out of the window.
The pizzaboy is on a mattress surrounded by dozens of armed men. On a different building Mame can see a sniper pointing directly at her head.

"Come out now, hands on your heads you criminals!" A man says over a loudspeaker.

His ears twitching from the shouting, Bear merely glanced towards the window before laying back down on his chair.

"Well, time to rumble." Nicholas summons Don't Stop Me Now and dashes towards the sniper and up the building at speeds normal humans are incapable of perceiving, when he gets close enough he has his Stand strike the sniper with enough force to instantly knock him out.

"What the hell?!" Her mask materialized on her face as she crouched back down into the ground. Uh...X-Ray vision! Need to see if there's anyone else who would be trying to snipe them...or trick them..or something!

It's that creepy old man from the library again, and... is that Mr. Startos??? Is he one of these stand users too? I'm glad to see him again but it might complicate things if either of them recognizes me.

Jessica nods in response to the man's question. She decided to remain quiet for the time being.

Otto runs the opposite direction to the front door hiding behind the wall before peaking his head out to see if there are any cops.

The sniper is knocked out; but the noise made by the attack alerted the officers of the law.

"They've gone violent! Take them down!"

People begin firing at Nicholas and a few shots land around Mame's head.

There are 2 more snipers on the other side of the house.

There are men by the back of the house.

The man in the cafe continues.

"We'd like to see your abilities in action to gauge compatibility with our goals, that's why we're here in person. Are you comfortable showing them?"

Nicholas dodges the bullets as he dashes towards the other snipers, attacking each one of them with his Stand with an attack to knock them out.

"T-Two snipers on the other side! People in the back!" Stephanie has no idea what she was supposed to be doing, but she was trying her damn hardest to help out. Maybe if she just said where everyone was. "They're just everywhere..."

Mame breaths in, upercuts the first one with the hamon-filled palm of her hand, attempting to knock him out. She then trys to kick the second one in the stomcah with a hamon-powered kick.

The guards are out like lights, but others notice. A small metal cylinder bounces to Mame's feet.

Torlikoff said:
The door is blown down, two men standing there with a ram.
"Why did I have to suggest my ******* house?" Michael said as he manifested Shoot to Thrill once more.

Back