• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paradise City Thread 2

"Yes, well, it is fairly clear that the police is under their control, so we should avoid them to avoid causing needless harm."

Bear glared at the humans as they talked. The cat had half a mind to try to squirm his way out of Stephanie's grip, but decided to stay put for the time being, lest these apes try pushing their luck with him too much.

"Well. Do we try and run, get out of sight or just act natural? I can only carry 2 people and 1 cat. So we have to figure out what we want to do quickly."

Nicholas exits the alley and rejoins the rest.

"Well, good thing they didn't stop. Anyways, we shouldn't remain out in plain sight like this. Stephanie, could you try and look for other Stand Users in the area? That'd give us a goal to move towards."

"Well, what now? I could carry you all away one by one, I should be able to do that fast enough that a normal human shouldn't be able to see it happen, but a Stand User might."

"Alright, I'll put my all into this one. Full speed ahead!"

Nicholas brings out Don't Stop Me Now and grabs Mame and Stephanie + Cat and carries them a good distance out of sight, then rushes back and grabs Otto and Michael and carries them to the same place.

[Get used to it]

In the alley you can see slightly off and inaccurate wanted posters for everyone in the group.

"Well, this is just amazing. Didn't they stop doing this shit back when the Old West died?"

"''Oh go down to Illinois Michael. It's going to be a swell vacation. You'll see your ancestor's home as well.''"

"Well then. It seems to be worse than I expected. I also don't look like that, do I? Well, I was warned that coming to this place might be trouble, but I didn't expect quite this kind of trouble. We have no choice but to go after them now, any doubts you may have had should be gone now."

"Are we searching out Moreno people?" Stephanie asked with a small grin as she kept her mask on her face. She hummed with an amused tone before tapping her mask with a smug expression. "Allow me to look around, then. Beginning the search now."

Let's see what can be found...

Stephanie frowned and took her mask off for a second and stared at it. "Well, I'm not picking them up at all...that's unfortunate."

"Damn. Well, we should find somewhere safe. The group knows where my apartment is, so I don't think we should go there. Any ideas?"

"I'm gonna regret saying this, but I got a place to crash. It's some ways away from this place as well, so we should be safe."

Alexander not thinking that anything is wrong pick up the letter takes it in and reads it.

The letter reads as such:

"It is understood that you have a certain ability beyond most humans that we would find very useful. We have a lucrative proposal for you, call the number 1 847 555 1010 to follow up.

How do they know about this power and my location. Still its best to call them, its not smart to ignore somemone who has valuable infomrtation.

Alexander then proceeds to call them

"Yes, this is Alexander Stratos, I persume you belong to the ones who left the letter at my door?"

"Yes, we do. We're a humanitarian organization dedicated to using these unique abilities gifted onto us for the betterment of mankind. It is assumed you have what's called a stand, is this true?"

"Unfortunately, I already have a job I'm quite content with, so I must decline your offer."

"Good. Thank you. Anywhere they sent the letters to isn't very safe. We should head there as soon as we can. We shouldn't remain out in the open unless we want to fight the police."

Back