• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paradise City Thread 2

Having finished off the remaining snipers, Nicholas launches down the building to attack the people surrounding the house, hitting them one by one with his Stand to knock them out.

The men in the back are out.

"They're trying to get out the back, close them off!" A voice yells, with an grenade landing on the back doorstep.

The stand quickly flashes back and throws the grenade high into the air before it continues to knockout anyone who comes to the back.

The grenade blows up in the air, destroying the second floor windows and sending glass into the house.

Bear remained hidden away under the couch, looking around with wide eyes as he listened to all the chaos going on.

Nicholas continues knocking out the police in the front, once he is done, he launches himself over to the other side of the house to check the back.

The guns are knocked out, but two of the bullets Knick Mame.

More people are coming to the back.

Mame breaths in. "Gah, Sonic Overdrive!" She fills her body with hamon, suddenly going faster than before, she starts hitting the pressure points of the gaurds to knock them out.

"Okay, I am done playing nice!" Michael says as he barrels through one of the windows, wanting to come face-to-face with their assailers and end this farce.

The officers in the back are down.

There are over 20 assailers in the front, one of them manning a mounted gun on a police van, all of them instantly firing at Michael.

"What the hell kind of force are they bringing out here? Are these people nuts? We're not terrorists!" Nicholas says, hearing the mounted gunfire from the front of the house, he launches himself to the sky once again and comes crashing down with his Stand in an attempt to disable the mounted gun.

@ Tor

"Emission Control!" a layer of air immediately surrounded Shoot to Thrill's arms as he the Stand threw thousands of punches a second.

"ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA!"

Any bullets that were not caught in the punch barrage itself were eliminated by the air tentacles extending through Shoot to Thrill's range.

The mounted gun is destroyed, the person manning it pulling a knife on Nicholas and trying to stab him.

All of the bullets shot at Michael are blocked, eventually people run out of ammo.

"Oh **** this." One of them says, running away. Another fires an RPG at Michael.

Don't Stop Me Now punches the man in the face to knock him out, then Nicholas launches himself into the sky and launches towards the remaining police, again attempting to knock out as many as he can while avoiding the air blades.

"I see, well perhaps you want to go first, show us youngster what experience can do."

Alexander says to Joe in a joking tone

Shoot to Thrill switches modes as Michael yells:

"Hard as a Rock!"

Immediately, massive quantities of the very earth touching Shoot to Thrill's legs travel upwards, forming makeshift caestus around it's arms.

The rocket is summarily caught, exploding meters away from Michael, the shrapnel and heat effortlessly blocked by the Stand, which rears one of it's arms back.

"ARA!" it screams as it sends the massive chunk of earth barreling towards the van, missing the gunner by the briefest margin, wrecking the vehicle beyond use.

"Let this be a ******* lesson to you and your boss. You try shit like this again, and I won't hold back next time."

The explosion from the RPG destroys the front door. The remaining officers that aren't unconscious run away, one of them screaming in fear.

Nicholas approaches Michael.

"Well, it seems to be over. You injured Michael? I knocked out as many as I could. We should take one to interrogate later, I don't know what they've been fed, but this kind of response is absurd. We also obviously can't stick around here. Oh, also, sorry about your house, I can help cover the damages."

"Eh, sure, i'll go first"

Joe responds to Alexander.

He then summons his stand on the table, the purple giant mechanical legged tarantula covering a good portion of it.

"Here's my stand."

@ Phoenix

"I'm fine, nothing could get past Shoot to Thrill," Michael gives a deep sigh as he spoke next. "It's just...that was my great-great-granny's home. The costs I can cover myself, but...it'll just never be the same."

"Sorry. Thought your house would be safe. Anyways, I'm fine too. At my speed, bullets don't really do much." Nicholas looks sad at having brought the group there.

"Well, we certainly know what our enemy is capable of know. These ******* brought an RPG to what should have been a common arrest. I don't think they do that for even ******* terrorists!"

"They treated us as if we were a foreign military power invading the country. I'll have to get in contact with the folks that arranged for me to come here and find out what the hell is going on, because this was certainly not part of our agreement. Before that though, is everyone in the house unharmed?"

Overlord775 said:
"Eh, sure, i'll go first"

Joe responds to Alexander.

He then summons his stand on the table, the purple giant mechanical legged tarantula covering a good portion of it.

"Here's my stand."
"Well, what can it do?" The old man asks with curiosity.

Back