• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Based on which evidences? I am lost.
Based on thing that Overlord is
1) completely immortal even to compare to FSM who also immortal since he just ignores the Departed Realm upon the death of his body staying alive in some sort;
2) Overlord exists outside the human plane which includes such guys as Oni and Dragons that existed before Departed Realm

So I don't get it. Being compared to someone's immortality is no support for having a completely different type of immortality with different setting and qualifications. And for the second point, I believe I addressed it priorly.

So I don't get it. Being compared to someone's immortality is no support for having a completely different type of immortality with different setting and qualifications.
It's like... If FSM stays alive even after death of his body so that's quite strong. As for Overlord, his immortality is superior to FSM's one. I don't know which type is FSM's immo, but that at least isn't type 7 since he's alive after death of the body.

(Type 7 is fine for anyone in the Departed Realm 'cause they are truly dead but they still exist)
I am not objecting to this.
It's like... If FSM stays alive even after death of his body so that's quite strong. As for Overlord, his immortality is superior to FSM's one. I don't know which type is FSM's immo, but that at least isn't type 7 since he's alive after death of the body.
Which did not address my argument at all. Please refer to the first sentence. Being juxtaposed with someone's immortality does not provide justification for possessing an entirely distinct form of immortality characterized by varying conditions and circumstances.

Which did not address my argument at all. Please refer to the first sentence. Being juxtaposed with someone's immortality does not provide justification for possessing an entirely distinct form of immortality characterized by varying conditions and circumstances.
I mean FSM's immo can also be considered as type 5. Well, no other type describes his immo better then this one.
1) Type 1... Well, can be, but this doesn't affect his feat.
2) Type 2 never shown; his body is dead.
3) Type 3 never shown
4) Type 4 also doesn't affect his feat.
5) Type 5.. Above life and death? Well, FSM is alive after death. Seems fine to me.
6) No comments.
7) Type 7 is not since he's alive.
8) Type 8 also never shown to FSM.
9) Type 9 also not.

Seems my arguments are being ignored.
No, it's not. If we can interpret the immortality of the FSM as Type 5 (which is quite a good fit), then this comparison with the Overlord and the fact that he can also have Type 5 sounds very logical. But, unlike the FSM, which can still be destroyed, even though he ignores the existence of the Departed Realm, the Overlord's immortality is just a banal Type 5, which is higher than the one that the FSM has.

It is not about logic. And again, refer to this
Being compared to someone's immortality is no support for having a completely different type of immortality with different setting and qualifications. And for the second point, I believe I addressed it priorly.
Being juxtaposed with someone's immortality does not provide justification for possessing an entirely distinct form of immortality characterized by varying conditions and circumstances.

It is not about logic. And again, refer to this
Okay, good. Let's assume that we can't compare the immortality of the Overlord with the immortality of the FSM (which, in fact, doesn't make much sense to me). What do you think about what I said above about the immortality of FSM?

But the FSM is not someone who can be considered as dead. In Ninjago cosmology, there is a full-fledged Type 7 for all inhabitants of the Departed Realm, which is not applicable at all for FSM.
Immortality (Type 7: Despite having "died" of old age, the First Spinjitzu Master is not present in any of the afterlifes and was capable of interacting and speaking with Lloyd, as well as using his powers)

In my opinion, this is nonsense. Tommy is literally the one who wrote FSM and his backstory.
And in my opinion, this tweet holds no weight as
  • The auxiliary verb "may" is used to express possibility or uncertainty. In this case, it suggests that there is a chance that the subject did not die.

Last edited:
well, u know, we are just making our statements here and showing different sides of the discussion and the arguments given. I would like other members to be able to review and express their opinions as well, if, of course, this is possible. And yes, thank you so much for taking an active part in the discussion on such a little-known verse.

And in my opinion, this comment holds no weight as
  • The auxiliary verb "may" is used to express possibility or uncertainty. In this case, it suggests that there is a chance that the subject did not die.
can agree with this, to a certain extent. while the words used make it sound more like a theory than a fact, he does show up later after his death, alive (I guess)

well, u know, we are just making our statements here and showing different sides of the discussion and the arguments given. I would like other members to be able to review and express their opinions as well, if, of course, this is possible. And yes, thank you so much for taking an active part in the discussion on such a little-known verse.
Although I don't have any objections, my stance remains the same. I made a genuine effort to comprehend your point of view, but I find it difficult to comprehend the concept of granting someone a distinct form of eternal life solely based on their perceived superiority in immortality compared to those with alternative forms of immortality. The rationale behind this approach does not resonate with me.
can agree with this, to a certain extent. while the words used make it sound more like a theory than a fact, he does show up later after his death, alive (I guess)
Which is the point of immortality type 7.

Well, I think that his immo ability for spirit key should be described like: Immortality (Types 1, 3, 8 and possible 5: The Overlord can recreate his physical forms and vessels as evil accumulates in the world upon time. The Overlord's spirit exists independently from the reality being superior even to First Spinjitzu Master who couldn't destroy him).
As for physical forms it sould be Immortality (Type 1, 9: Vessels are non-organic bodies created by Overlord, who exists outside of the reality)
So the most important here is that Overlord isn't part of the Balance because, well, he can just destroy it without any harm to him and his Immo type 8 relates to evil and darkness that accumulates and gives him opportunity to recreate his physical form.

Does it seems fine?

Last edited:
B1IxB5duHAA.jpg

nb-lItXDzI0.jpg

Soo... Another evidence about Immo Type 5 is that Overlord had always existed and he is a primordial being for Ninjago verse. This means that Overlord existed even before the First Realm (this is the first universe came into existence). All of that lead us to the conclusion: Overlord existed even before Creation and Destruction and, consequently, before Life and Death as such.

B1IxB5duHAA.jpg

nb-lItXDzI0.jpg

Soo... Another evidence about Immo Type 5 is that Overlord had always existed and he is a primordial being for Ninjago verse.
this doesn't help you like you think it does
All of that lead us to the conclusion: Overlord existed even before Creation and Destruction and, consequently, before Life and Death as such.
it does not. there is no evidence of him being above life and death, and that would only give transduality (forgot which type). it only says that good, evil, light, and dark existed since the beginning. it says nothing about predating creation or destruction, and this wouldn't even grant type 5 immortality

it does not. there is no evidence of him being above life and death, and that would only give transduality (forgot which type). it only says that good, evil, light, and dark existed since the beginning. it says nothing about predating creation or destruction, and this wouldn't even grant type 5 immortality
In fact, Creation and Destruction appeared in the First Realm and considering that Overlord existed before this Realm he existed before Creation and Destruction

w8 a sec. Does existence before the multiverse not makes you above life and death that exist within the multiverse? I think this makes no sense

Back