• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hazbin Hotel: The Reckoning of Immortality type 5

Adam vs Adam is gonna be removed 😭
Actually unfortunate.
btw are you referring to Immortality 8? Due to soul stuff
I'd prefer you make your own CRT on that? But I was actually referring to some of the best Immortality type 2 on the site, literally only ******* like Popeye and FNaF have better, and only one of those can actually recover from being ripped to shreds.

Vivzie and her ass writing ruined it
Literally, you would've had a point to make it "possibly Invulnerability" if Vaggie didn't consider dropping rubble onto Lute to be a viable method of attack, and it actually ******* working never occurred, Alastor can be successfully explained away if you put your mind into it, and frankly the Charlie point doesn't work on it's own, it's support.

What if only high tier Angels keep it? They dont rely have antifeats
These are general statements though, and it's pretty big that Exterminators are bad at fighting(Leave themselves open for a counter attack) because they can't really take damage from the vast majority of the mongrels they target. This is why the Battle for Hazbin Hotel is only gifted skill for everyone who was on ground level for it, and not Genius.

These are general statements though
Yeah but Hell may have very well saw Adam being Invincible and rolled with it, imagine if one of Voxs cameras captured a demon shooting at Adam (doing no damage) before he and the ciry behund him disappears due to the light lol.
and it's pretty big that Exterminators are bad at fighting because they can't really take damage from the vast majority of the mongrels they target.
If no one fights back then that may be the reason.

Seems kinda weird that we are using an Lute antifeat to remove Adams/Lucifers ability

Yeah but Hell may have very well saw Adam being Invincible and rolled with it, imagine if one of Voxs cameras captured a demon shooting at Adam (doing no damage) before he and the ciry behund him disappears due to the light lol.
It's also shocking to Exterminators that they can die in hell, Lute freaked out because a single Exterminator was found dead, it's actually the only decent Adam intelligence feat that he handled that as well as he did.
If no one fights back then that may be the reason.

Seems kinda weird that we are using an Lute antifeat to remove Adams/Lucifers ability
It's kind of considered the same ability, the plot point of why exterminations are a thing is because Sera is worried about an uprising... if a source of weaponry that heaven controls is the only way an Angel could be properly harmed and killed, why would she be worried? Your average exterminator could send Alastor to the void eventually if they were invulnerable, and that guy is literally in the top 5 strongest people hanging around the ring Sera is even worried about! But if Alastor could harm and kill said exterminator, then she'd have cause to worry because (for now) there can be millions of people just as strong as him running around eventually, and he's far enough out of the general Heaven Soldier's league that there's a CRT out to make him two tiers higjer than the rest of them!

What I'm trying to say is this: It's a plot thing as much as it is an inconsistency thing.

It's also shocking to Exterminators that they can die in hell, Lute freaked out because a single Exterminator was found dead, it's actually the only decent Adam intelligence feat that he handled that as well as he did.
Thats why he is the goat, the goat!!
It's kind of considered the same ability, the plot point of why exterminations are a thing is because Sera is worried about an uprising... if a source of weaponry that heaven controls is the only way an Angel could be properly harmed and killed, why would she be worried? Your average exterminator could send Alastor to the void eventually if they were invulnerable, and that guy is literally in the top 5 strongest people hanging around the ring Sera is even worried about! But if Alastor could harm and kill said exterminator, then she'd have cause to worry because (for now) there can be millions of people just as strong as him running around eventually, and he's far enough out of the general Heaven Soldier's league that there's a CRT out to make him two tiers higjer than the rest of them!

What I'm trying to say is this: It's a plot thing as much as it is an inconsistency thing.
Problem is we have no idea what Sera fears. She still likely thinks Lilith is down there and we know Lilith can empower Demons. Maybe its fear of Lilith and Lucifer combo? That would make sense since Adam can take down Lilith and Luci made a deal with Adam. We cannot use an unexplained S2 plotline to say anything tbh, Sera is also easily 5-B so it wouldnt make sense she is scared even when we take your idea

You get my point? Its kinda weird to remove it from all

Problem is we have no idea what Sera fears. She still likely thinks Lilith is down there and we know Lilith can empower Demons. Maybe its fear of Lilith and Lucifer combo? That would make sense since Adam can take down Lilith and made a deal with Adam. We cannot use an unexplained S2 plotline to say anything tbh, Sera is also easily 5-B so it wouldnt make sense she is scared even when we take your idea

You get my point? Its kinda weird to remove it from all
In creation, let me remind you.

Also, there's apsolutely 0 reason for Sera to fear Lucifer and Lilith like that and not have them killed. Instead it's specifically Sinners she has killed. Not Hellborn, not Imps, not Hellhounds... Sinners. If they weren't a potential threat, why would she care about them more than the guy who can stomp the head of her military?

In creation, let me remind you.
No? Her true form is 5-B stats and size.
Also, there's apsolutely 0 reason for Sera to fear Lucifer and Lilith like that and not have them killed. Instead it's specifically Sinners she has killed. Not Hellborn, not Imps, not Hellhounds... Sinners. If they weren't a potential threat, why would she care about them more than the guy who can stomp the head of her military?
I dont understand this, Lilith was literally empowering the entire sinner kind and trying to make an uprising. It makes sense Sera is worried

Then get that onto Lucifer's profile, mate
not sure, he never shown being that big. But maybe?
Then kill Lilith.

Why target the problem when you can target the source?
Oh yeah just casually kill Lilith, its not like she is a super powerful demoness with the husband that is a Seraphim.

We also dont know what the hell is happening between Adam and Lilith so this will be explain your concerns

If this gets removed then technically Sinners/Lilith and etc would be 5-B for being a threat to Sera.

not sure, he never shown being that big. But maybe?

Oh yeah just casually kill Lilith, its not like she is a super powerful demoness with the husband that is a Seraphim.

We also dont know what the hell is happening between Adam and Lilith so this will be explain your concerns

If this gets removed then technically Sinners/Lilith and etc would be 5-B for being a threat to Sera.
If Sera is as strong as you're claiming she could one-shot Lilith and tell Lucifer to stay where he belongs so yeah.

Something has got to give here, and frankly it's going to be that 5-B is a blatant outlier for the Hazbin cast.(frankly Low 7-C is rating them really ******* high)

If Sera is as strong as you're claiming she could one-shot Lilith and tell Lucifer to stay where he belongs so yeah.
How? Adam, Lilith and Lucifer could downscale from Sera. Lucifer definitely does
Something has got to give here, and frankly it's going to be that 5-B is a blatant outlier for the Hazbin cast.(frankly Low 7-C is rating them really ******* high)
You either get a 5-B fearing Tier 7s or Inv on high tiers that can be negated with Lilith and Angelic Weapons. We both see what makes more sense, and frankly like I said removing Adam and Lucifers ability for Lutes anti feat is just weird.

No? Her true form is 5-B stats and size.
How
I dont understand this, Lilith was literally empowering the entire sinner kind and trying to make an uprising. It makes sense Sera is worried
She was, but after they had a deal and Lilith is now in Heaven and got what she want, why the **** kill Sinners, if Lilith is no longer helping them? Also Lilith herself is a demon may I remind you, not an Angel.

How? Adam, Lilith and Lucifer could downscale from Sera. Lucifer definitely does
no proof, no proof, and downscaling if anything
You either get a 5-B fearing Tier 7s or Inv on high tiers that can be negated with Lilith and Angelic Weapons. We both see what makes more sense, and frankly like I said removing Adam and Lucifers ability for Lutes anti feat is just weird.
OR you stop trying to come up with excuses for a technicality that is never stated or implied! Shion, it doesn't matter if it makes sense or what, what matters is if we even have proof of it, and in this case, all statements of it are that Angels seemingly can't be harmed, so no matter how low-tier, it'd be an anti-feat!

In the story book we see that Serara can grow the size if a planetz with the Virtues also being that big
She was, but after they had a deal and Lilith is now in Heaven and got what she want, why the **** kill Sinners, if Lilith is no longer helping them?
Entirely possible Sera doesnt know Lilith, ending implied Adam kept it a secret
no proof, no proof, and downscaling if anything
Sera = Lucifer >=Adams durability > Lilith and Adam
OR you stop trying to come up with excuses for a technicality that is never stated or implied! Shion, it doesn't matter if it makes sense or what, what matters is if we even have proof of it, and in this case, all statements of it are that Angels seemingly can't be harmed, so no matter how low-tier, it'd be an anti-feat!
??? Proof? The proof we have is that they are stated to be invulnerable 20 ******* times, a single antifeat is NOT enough to remove it what??

In the story book we see that Serara can grow the size if a planetz with the Virtues also being that big
Send that in DMs or disc
Also, it’s entire possible for billionS of Tier 7 take on Tier 5 via sheer numbers
Entirely possible Sera doesnt know Lilith, ending implied Adam kept it a secret
It just implied that Adam made a deal with her, and Lilith is a well-known figure, and Lute knew her asw
??? Proof? The proof we have is that they are stated to be invulnerable 20 ******* times, a single antifeat is NOT enough to remove it what??
Carmilla harming Vaggie and Vaggie & Lite being harmed by non-angelic shit is enough

Sera = Lucifer >=Adams durability > Lilith and Adam
Now proof all of the Lilith and Adam stuff. and Prove Lucifer is "Always" 5-B.
Statments<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Feats

Want me to start counting all the times I.M.P harmed the Cherubs? Clearly since the statements were general, they weren't just aimed at Winners, Exterminators, and Seraphim!

Also, it’s entire possible for billionS of Tier 7 take on Tier 5 via sheer numbers
Virtues are also Tier 5.
It just implied that Adam made a deal with her, and Lilith is a well-known figure, and Lute knew her asw
Lute is literally the closest being we saw to Adam, imo its a secret but we will see Ig.
Carmilla harming Vaggie and Vaggie & Lite being harmed by non-angelic shit is enough
Carmille has Angelic Weapons. Yes, but a single anti feat from Lute is not enough to make like fricking 20 statements and en entire episode wrong

If Angels can be hurt by anything why would Charlie even need Angelic weapons tf??

Now proof all of the Lilith and Adam stuff. and Prove Lucifer is "Always" 5-B.
Lucifers angelic magic would be 5-B and Adam would scale
Want me to start counting all the times I.M.P harmed the Cherubs? Clearly since the statements were general, they weren't just aimed at Winners, Exterminators, and Seraphim!
Are you serious??? All these statements are about exterminators and Adam, we can assume higher tiers of angels have these abilities due to nature of sense but not ******* heavenborn and cherubs since they are much much weaker

Same reason why Imps lack type 5

ALASTOR, CHARLIE AND HELL NEVER EVEN SAW CHERUBS WHY THE FUCJ WOULD THEY KNOW IF THEY ARE INV OR NOT????

Lucifers angelic magic would be 5-B and Adam would scale
now prove it scales to his offense. or hell, even defense! Ya can't assume things man, currently Hazbin has no UES to scale to creation feats!
Are you serious??? All these statements are about exterminators and Adam, we can assume higher tiers of angels have these abilities due to nature of sense but not ******* heavenborn and cherubs since they are much much weaker

Same reason why Imps lack type 5

ALASTOR, CHARLIE AND HELL NEVER EVEN SAW CHERUBS WHY THE FUCJ WOULD THEY KNOW IF THEY ARE INV OR NOT????
Clearly, because all statements specify angelic weapons, every time literally ANYONE uses their fist to harm an Angel, it'd be anti-feat right? so Lucifer harming Adam with a punch would be included in that!

If you want to get uppity with me Shion, just remember that the best way to get me to shut up is to provide a feat that I'm wrong! not a statement.

now watch this and respond to me in like half an hour.

now prove it scales to his offense. or hell, even defense! Ya can't assume things man, currently Hazbin has no UES to scale to creation feats!
well Lucifer was empowering his punches soo
Clearly, because all statements specify angelic weapons, every time literally ANYONE uses their fist to harm an Angel, it'd be anti-feat right? so Lucifer harming Adam with a punch would be included in that!

If you want to get uppity with me Shion, just remember that the best way to get me to shut up is to provide a feat that I'm wrong! not a statement.

now watch this and respond to me in like half an hour.

Holy shit dude, we literally see many times Anglic Magic IS THE SOURCE OF ANGELIC WEAPONS. ****.

**** it, Tier 5 hazbin then I guess. You wanna downplay then I will make it a wank
prove it. Currently we don't scale the other seven deadly to Lucifer or Adam.
They are also the size of the planet in the intro

I’m seeing too much “might” and “possible”, Shion. The thing is: “indestructible” and that type of shi statements applied to ALL of Exterminators, and those Exterminators have anti-feats.
Carmille has Angelic Weapons.
She harmed Vaggie without them iirc. “Out for love” song
Yes, but a single anti feat from Lute is not enough to make like fricking 20 statements and en entire episode wrong
There is also Adam anti-feat & those statements can as easily be justified via durability. Also plot point (Hell uprising) >>>>
If Angels can be hurt by anything why would Charlie even need Angelic weapons tf??
They are needed for Sinners, and Alastor is the strongest Overlord and Carmilla just might be the 2nd strongest kr around that.

well Lucifer was empowering his punches soo

Holy shit dude, we literally see many times Anglic Magic IS THE SOURCE OF ANGELIC WEAPONS. ****.
Creation does not mean AP without proof. Even if the same system is being used, This is part of why 7-B Overlord isn't currently a thing, we just straight up don't have proof Ainz' creation spells are equivalent to his offense spells. Same thing goes here.

This also isn't on the pages.
**** it, Tier 5 hazbin then I guess. You wanna downplay then I will make it a wank
You're taking with your emotions Shion, cool it.

Given that it’s pretty minor and it’s unlikely that other staff will reply, you can remove Inv/Immo Type 5 profiles rn I think?
I have one staff. I need at bare minimum 2. And I need to wait 48 hours since thread creation. I am not rushing this.

i agree on removing type 5 immortality but totally disagree on invulnerability

charlie is only like half angel, i don't recall her even using any angel powers in the series yet, i would not really use her as an example, even the profile only has her as possibly invulnerable due to it

being staggered is not grounds for removing it, invulnerability protects from damage, otherwise a lot of invulnerable characters would lose said hax for being pushed around and being staggered, like sonic or even lord english, adam took no visible damage from the fight while he was not taking it serious

not all invulnerable characters are going to act the same, and the armstrong example doesn't even work because armstrong was being punched and focused on taking those punches, while adam was grabbed by tentacles and thrown around, lifting strength vs striking strength

lute is the only anti feat so far, if anything the inconsistency is on her being harmed, not the angels being invulnerable

the whole episode made it clear that even fodder angels were impossible to harm even with overlords, requiring specific weapons capable of also bypassing immortality and killing souls, a single scene contradicting it is not enough to throw it to the trash

There is also a fact that Heaven was afraid that Hell can take on Angels via sheer numbers (that’s why exterminations even began), which doesn’t make sense in Invulnerability/Immo Type 5 scenario, only in durability scenario
⬆️

Also, Vaggie was pretty muched damaged by Carmilla🤷‍♂️

Back