• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ok, no problem. The good example for that his words to Garmadon who is Oni\Dragon hybrid. In Ninjago verse, Oni and Dragons are primordial beings that existed in the First Realm before even Departed Realm. And here it is

Edit: He is only Oni\Dragon hybrid.

Ok, no problem. The good example for that his words to Garmadon who is Oni\Dragon hybrid. In Ninjago verse, Oni and Dragons are primordial beings that existed in the First Realm before even Departed Realm. And here it is

Your claim
Because life and death is natural things for any living being that exists in 17 realms. However, Overlord considers all of them merely as "myopic mortals" and nothing more.
and what he said
Person A: see that it is done, I respect you.. to this is good, what I feel a real shift in the balance,
Person B: should I have shaken my fist more, maybe dramatically thrown over a table or kicked over

Person A: NO you myopic mortal, ni nja... but I sense their presence
Person B: here on the island?!?
Like you see how your claim does not fit the context?

I don't get it. “Myopic” literally means short-sighted which fits the context perfectly, because they are using the term “myopic” metaphorically to suggest that Person B is limited in their understanding or perspective.

Or criticizing having a narrow-minded or short-sighted viewpoint.

I don't get it. “Myopic” literally means short-sighted which fits the context perfectly, because they are using the term “myopic” metaphorically to suggest that Person B is limited in their understanding or perspective.

Or criticizing having a narrow-minded or short-sighted viewpoint.
Actually, the most important here that he called Garmadon a mortal. A being that actually pertly Oni and partly Dragon. As I said above, these things existed before the Departed Realm.

But this goes perfectly against your claim, he does not consider life and death as myopic.

I failed to see how is this all immo type 5, I respectfully disagree unless further evidence is presented.

But this goes perfectly against your claim, he does not consider life and death as myopic.

I failed to see how is this all immo type 5, I respectfully disagree unless further evidence is presented.
I said that he considers entities in realms as mortals. That was my claim. Sorry for misunderstanding.

This is a bit big sketchy assumption that he was referring to life and death cycle specifically with this statement.

what immortality type do the oni/dragon hybrid have
As for the hybrids... This is difficult. The FSM, for example, just ignores the existence of the Departed Realm. He left his mortal body in Ninjago and just created (?) or came to place called Grasslands. For sure, all hybrids have al least Immo type 1

This is a bit big sketchy assumption that he was referring to life and death cycle specifically with this statement.
it could be considered as such if the Overlord was addressing some ordinary person. But since he refers to Garmadon, who cannot die of old age, it takes on a completely different meaning.

Naw it really is not, because he was insulting his perspective, and not the characteristics of his survival or his nature. This is a bit far too sketchy assumption.

I am aware what he called, but once again, it is insulting and even metaphorically, not really specifically referring to some natural law in the verse.

I am aware what he called, but once again, it is insulting and even metaphorically, not really specifically referring to some natural law in the verse.
I don't quite agree with that. In my opinion, he used the word "myopic" in this sense, it's true. But as for the statement about the mortality of Garmadon, this is quite a good example of how the Overlord perceives even such powerful creatures as Oni\Dragon hybrids.

Then we differ, since the context and the scene implies completely differently to what you are intending. He simply was telling him that the person's imagination is limited. I would rather focus on what the context or the sense of the context is referring rather completely assuming or making sketchy assumption.

Then we differ, since the context and the scene implies completely differently to what you are intending. He simply was telling him that the person's imagination is limited. I would rather focus on what the context or the sense of the context is referring rather completely assuming or making sketchy assumption.
Okay then. This is our opinions, however. I also want to mention that the Preeminent appeared in Ninjago, which is the embodiment of the whole Cursed Realm and even she could be destroyed, actually existing outside the concept of death and life as a Realm that contains the souls of the cursed dead. And after her destruction she came into the Departed Realm which exists as the final "end" for everything.

Okay then. This is our opinions, however. I also want to mention that the Preeminent appeared in Ninjago, which is the embodiment of the whole Cursed Realm and even she could be destroyed, actually existing outside the concept of death and life as a Realm that contains the souls of the cursed dead. And after her destruction she came into the Departed Realm which exists as the final "end" for everything.
So the realm exists within the realm, yea

The assertion regarding life and death is a personal claim without any specific mention or supporting evidence in the given context. This is not a matter of subjective opinion but rather hinges on the interpretation that relies less on assumptions and more on contextual considerations compared to the powerscaling perspective.

actually existing outside the concept of death and life as a Realm that contains the souls of the cursed dead
Is it stated like that?

why is it conceptual
Because the Realm contains inhabitants to whom the concept of life and death applies. At the same time, Realms are subject to another system of existence associated with the destruction of one of them, which leads to the destruction of the Realm that was associated with the destroyed one.

Because the Realm contains inhabitants to whom the concept of life and death applies. At the same time, Realms are subject to another system of existence associated with the destruction of one of them, which leads to the destruction of the Realm that was associated with the destroyed one.
does it ever say its conceptual 🗿

It was stated that she is the Cursed Realm that contains the dead souls within her. I think that this is a good point to claim that she stays above "average" death.
No it really is not, since it is not related to the concept of life and death cycle.

No it really is not, since it is not related to the concept of life and death cycle.
Hmm. Well, the good point. Reviewing the show, I found only confirmation that Realms simply obey a different system of existence and they can be destroyed.
Anyway, what about the Overlord?

Back