• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I need all scans, ya. This is one of the rules of creating a CRT. Link them

I need all scans, ya. This is one of the rules of creating a CRT. Link them
I will arrange all the scans in the order in which they appeared in the show.
1) Season 2 - returning to the mortal plane of existence with the help of Balance

2) Season 3 - his spirit destruction upon using Golden Power by Zane (He absorbed it, which caused an explosion of Golden Power)

3) Season 15 - Wu mentions the Overlord's immortality and that anger, hatred and conflicts allow him to restore physical forms as they accumulate.

If you need something else from what I mentioned above, but did not specify here - tell me.

If briefly describe what is said in the scans above, then
1) The destruction of his spirit on the plane of mortal existence returns Balance to the Realm, which keeps the Overlord from returning quickly.
2) After its destruction in the physical world, the Overlord's spirit exists beyond the mortal plane of existence and awaits.

Another scan talking about his immortality without reference to the Balance (all this leads to the conclusion that it needs to remove Type 8 and replace it with Type 5)
mHC1wm1roLA.jpg

And probably the most important thing. The very fact that he exists beyond the mortal plane of existence speaks to the fact that the Overlord is beyond such things as life and death.

because all the scans don't mention any sufficient source for immo type 5

Last edited:
It literally says "immortal", I don't get how you connect points
The bottom line is that FSM is also considered the second immortal character in the series, because despite the actual death of his body, he is still alive. At the same time, the Overlord is immortal even relative to the FSM

overlords profile really needs a fix up
there are barely any scans in his profile
To be honest, I can, of course, insert scans in the form of links to moments from the show posted on YouTube and text, but I'm not sure that inserting clippings from reactions to episodes is acceptable.

I understand the argument for immortality type 8 robo(I'm even in agreement with it), but I find it difficult to comprehend the argument for immortality type 5 because it is presented in a convoluted manner. The user presents a multitude of claims, while the screenshot suggests the need for simplicity and clarity.

anyway i found this
overlord will always exist as long as there is evil

Of course, this is true, but as the scans directly from the show (the last of which date back to 2023) claims that evil and darkness, as part of the Balance, allow the Overlord to manifest himself in the world by creating shells.

I understand the argument for immortality type 8 robo(I'm even in agreement with it), but I find it difficult to comprehend the argument for immortality type 5 because it is presented in a convoluted manner. The user presents a multitude of claims, while the screenshot suggests the need for simplicity and clarity.
First of all, I think it is necessary to edit Type 8 so that it affects the return to the physical world, and not the Overlord itself as a concept. As for Type 5, I will now try to explain my point of view as simply and clearly as possible. So, let's go. Since Type 8 affects only physical manifestations, and the Overlord itself as a concept exists outside the mortal plane of existence, it thus surpasses the concept of death and life, which relate to people and beings in the 17 Realms

and the "mortal plane of existence, it thus surpasses the concept of death and life" claim is your own assumption from that?

ohhh he exist outside the mortal plane of existence which has life and death in it

hmmm
Each plane of existence has its own causality system or follow the regular one. Transcending it or being superior does not mean he simply surpasses the specific natural law or the cycle.

Each plane of existence has its own causality system or follow the regular one. Transcending it or being superior does not mean he simply surpasses the specific natural law or the cycle.
no one is talking about causality stuff

you don't need to be above the law of life and death to get immo 5

you can exist outside of it and get immo 5

Because life and death is natural things for any living being that exists in 17 realms. However, Overlord considers all of them merely as "myopic mortals" and nothing more.
Now I am interested to see the evidence for that, because this is an extraordinary assumption.

no one is talking about causality stuff
Life follows death, so it is part of the causality system.
you don't need to be above the law of life and death to get immo 5
I am not even talking about this.
you can exist outside of it and get immo 5
Not my entire argument.

My point is, why would being outside or superior to the existence of plane includes "life and death" specifically, because with his logic/conclusion, it would conclude fate, probability, and every “natural” setting.

My point is, why would being outside or superior to the existence of plane includes "life and death" specifically, because with his logic/conclusion, it would conclude fate, probability, and every “natural” setting.
ok fair point

this might be falling under nlf territory

Because life and death is natural things for any living being that exists in 17 realms. However, Overlord considers all of them merely as "myopic mortals" and nothing more.
Also, I hope you clarify “all” in this claim.

Now I am interested to see the evidence for that, because this is an extraordinary assumption.
Ok, no problem. The good example for that his words to Garmadon who is Oni\Dragon hybrid. In Ninjago verse, Oni and Dragons are primordial beings that existed in the First Realm before even Departed Realm. And here it is

Last edited:
Back