• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hazbin Hotel: The Reckoning of Immortality type 5

Cherubs dont have the innate Angel abilities they are the weakest race. Same reason why Imps arent immortal like other races

so bring them up please, i haven't seen them before, the only ones i'm aware of the are the ones in the OP and only one of those count

Cherubs dont have the innate Angel abilities they are the weakest race. Same reason why Imps arent immortal like other races
It is currently accepted that angels in general have this invulnerability/type 5, without making any type of distinction. You don't see "exorcist angels have type 5/invulnerability" anywhere on the pages.

The immortality of sinners is something said and accepted as exclusive to them. Something recognized on the pages.

If you want to change the justification on the page to just exorcist angels or something like that, then make a crt.

Ars Goetia and Sins also have it. You are wrong, the weak classes simply lack Immortalities
Then it should be removed from them.

You do NOT half-ass things like that... also, no, they don't. The immortalities are only under Sinners in Demon Physiology. As it should be.
so bring them up please, i haven't seen them before, the only ones i'm aware of the are the ones in the OP and only one of those count
Oh, I don't know, maybe the entire reason Sera was even worried about a Hell Uprising in the first place which caused the exterminations to start?! But I guess since all angels are invincible she was just a complete moron, huh?
being staggered is not grounds for removing it, invulnerability protects from damage, otherwise a lot of invulnerable characters would lose said hax for being pushed around and being staggered, like sonic or even lord english, adam took no visible damage from the fight while he was not taking it serious
man, I guess Adam was just so deep in thought in the middle of combat, it's just a coincidence he rubbed his chin thinking about it after getting hit!
the whole episode made it clear that even fodder angels were impossible to harm even with overlords, requiring specific weapons capable of also bypassing immortality and killing souls, a single scene contradicting it is not enough to throw it to the trash
However, another major plot point, that being Sera's worries, apsolutely are! In this case, all you have are a bunch of statements and no feats, while there's at least 2 anti-feats, an opposing plot point which kills the complaint of an entire episode being wrong on my side.

And don't even get me started on Cherubs, ya'll apply that shit to every angel with how it's worded! There's an entire episode of Helluva dedicated fighting angels with this supposed Invulnerability!

man, I guess Adam was just so deep in thought in the middle of combat, it's just a coincidence he rubbed his chin thinking about it after getting hit!
guy was philosyphying mid-fight,that's crazy
also,wouldn't cherubins not have invincibility because they are like,low tier or something?

Yeah, totally in-character for the type of Adam guy fr fr! He was thinking about how to solve liar paradox or how to end global warming… (oh wait no that’s Earth problem)
what's a liar paradox?
solution to stop global warming:
step 1:kill all humans
step 2:???
step 3:profit.

also, wouldn't cherubins not have invincibility because they are like, low tier or something?
You'd have to prove that, which is the shitty thing. I think they shouldn't be counted, but they are general statements.
Show says Ars Goetia and Sins unkillable without Angelic Weapons.
Then uh... get that onto their profiles. Probably as just sharing Sinner Immortalities(Those being 1, 2, and 3).

You can do it in the same CRT as the other thingI suggested you do a CRT for that I've already forgotten

Then uh... get that onto their profiles. Probably as just sharing Sinner Immortalities(Those being 1, 2, and 3).

I meant Demon Physiology

(BTW when are you reqorking Helluva profiles? They uh... they need it.)

I agree with removing Type 5 (thank god someone removed it, I wanted to but was procrastinating too much), I can agree nor disagree with invulnerability in good faith so I'll stay neutral regarding this

Angelic weapons will be pretty interesting in future Vs Threads since after this they should be able to one shot anyone of a similar AP to the demon's physicals, Vaggie would also upscale by a lot more now as well

Now let's wait for Season 2 to mess up everything regarding this and cause even more confusion

Back