• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overlord General Discussion Mk.II

Alright, just to be clear, The Pandora's Actor profile needs a few additions. The abilities that were mentioned but not majorly gone into need to be added. Of which the most important are:

The sniping at a range of 2 kilometers

The slime that can melt away resistences

Who wants to add this stuff. I am currently busy and feel it should be handled with a bit more overlord knowledge

Random question (but very relevant):

Rank the Floor Guardians, the one you like the most would be the first, etc.

The ones who are actually FG which discounts Sebas?

1. Sebas

2/3. Shalltear/Mare

4. Cocytus

5. Demiurge

6. Albedo

7. Aura

8. Gargantua

9. Victim

If I can include Sebas, push everyone on the list down one (Edit: updated for Sebas)

Ey

Anyone remember where Evileye's petrification comes from? I think it was in the Light Novel but I don't remember where.

Does anyone know if it's mentioned somewhere that they don't have to say the spell names when casting them?

I thought I heard this somewhere (no I don't mean Silent Magic)

Apeironaxim said:
Does anyone know if it's mentioned somewhere that they don't have to say the spell names when casting them?

I thought I heard this somewhere (no I don't mean Silent Magic)
Iguva didnt say outloud "Fireball" every time he casted it iirc.

It was said that technically there was no need to speak when casting spells in YGGDRASIL, but one's colleagues would not know what was going on if nothing was said. Therefore, magic casters announced their spell names as a sort of courtesy.

Found this on the wiki...but it doesn't give a source on where it was said

Shouldn't Pandora's Actor be able to transform into other people besides the 41 Supreme Beings? Weaker Doppelgängers and Greater Doppelgängers could do Nazarick Maids, so shouldn't he be able to replicate the Guardians.

He was Pandora's Actor, the level-100 NPC created by AInz and manager of the treasury. He could take on the appearance of forty-five different beings and even use their abilities, albeit at 80 percent power.

That's what it says in the light novel

That looks like it's just one power. I really think it doesn't make sense for him to not be able to do what weaker Doppelgängers can.

I don't know what to tell you.

I showed the info given in the light novel, if you have evidence he can do more, please show it

I only have 6 volumes and have only read 3 of them, if he has been shown to transform into other things like other Doppelgängers can, I haven't come across it

Doesn't mean he can't

AnonymousBlank said:
PA probably has 45 he can turn into at anytime but can also turn into what is in front of him as well.
That's probably true, I just haven't encountered that yet

According to Maruyama, Pandora's Actor cannot copy the World Champion's official cheat ability. He also stated that alongside Pestonya, Pandora's Actor (in particular, the underlying preparation is Ainz's form) can use resurrection magic almost infinitely.

Found this on the wiki, does this mean he can ressurect himself or others almost infinitely?

If it's true anyway

Also what does it mean by the World Champion's "official cheat ability"?

PA can ressurect others infinitely but not himself.

The "official cheat ability" is a skil called World Break which only World champions have acces to.

TheOneBelowAll123 said:
PA can ressurect others infinitely but not himself.
The "official cheat ability" is a skil called World Break which only World champions have acces to.
Then shouldn't PA have World Break removed from his profile?

AnonymousBlank said:
The ones who are actually FG which discounts Sebas?

1. Sebas

2/3. Shalltear/Mare

4. Cocytus

5. Demiurge

6. Albedo

7. Mare

8. Gargantua

9. Victim

If I can include Sebas, push everyone on the list down one (Edit: updated for Sebas)
Where did Aura go?

Quick addition to Sebas:

https://youtu.be/aXzQ7WhgbWc?t=81

He should have resistance to Clarivoyance via being completely undetected by Brain's Field, which gives him awareness of everything going on around him in a three meter radius. Mind you, this bypassed illusions and invisibility.

Because she is better lol? Differing opinions is what makes these stuff fun, then we can critique (rag on) each others lists on how they differ (are wrong).

I honestly can't put into words. When I first started watching Overlord I found her absolutely annoying and couldn't understand why people liked her so much as well. Sometime between then and now I have come to like her, dunno why.

Back