• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ainz Ooal Gown vs Twenty-Fifth Baam

Honestly this might be a stomp in someone’s favor, but I’m not even sure for who. Before everyone goes “Grasp Heart GG” or “Death Hax GG” Baam has layered resistances to magic, spells, and curses IN GENERAL. He can also negate spells with Shinwonryu. This would obviously include death spells. Hopefully that’s enough to make this match somewhat interesting.

Speed equalized (the only way Ainz ever wins matches)

Ainz Ooal Gown: 0

Twenty-Fifth Baam: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Honestly this might be a stomp in someone’s favor, but I’m not even sure for who. Before everyone goes “Grasp Heart GG” or “Death Hax GG” Baam has layered resistances to magic, spells, and curses IN GENERAL. He can also negate spells with Shinwonryu. This would obviously include death spells. Hopefully that’s enough to make this match somewhat interesting.

You done making the world's most obvious stomps so we can move on?

You done making the world's most obvious stomps so we can move on?

Well really I wanted people to actually discuss the resistances because even I’m not sure if it’ll work out. Since Ainz has resistance negation as well.

Well really I wanted people to actually discuss the resistances because even I’m not sure if it’ll work out. Since Ainz has resistance negation as well.
Do you want to know how long that resistance negation takes to come out?

twelve seconds.

Well Ainz can teleport. I mean hell it’s a fight he needs to figure that out. It’s not like it’s impossible to pull off.
He can't teleport while using TGoALID. He can only throw resisted time shit and try to dodge someone who skill stomps him

Back