• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for the 3rd strongest low 7-C non-smurf - Ainz Ooal Gown vs Rei Ogami

This guy seems to resist approximately none of Ainz's shit that he actually uses. Like, at all. Ainz can do whatever he wants to Rei with no drawbacks. And if Rei tries to get close he just dies repeatedly

I doubt Rei wins this, but for the sake of argument, what if he uses power null flame?

I doubt Rei wins this, but for the sake of argument, what if he uses power null flame?
Just, avoided bluntly put, Ainz has multiple ways to attack from beyond Rei's range and also has the benefit of just, you know, killing Rei or time stopping him

Rei could cloak himself in the flame.
Trying to remember whether there are time powers in Code:Breaker... I think there was a reverse aging power at least? 🤔

Trying to remember whether there are time powers in Code:Breaker... I think there was a reverse aging power at least? 🤔
Ainz does not melee unless he has to. Like, in a serious fight he'd be directly against it unless he had planned it in advance.

I'm pretty sure you gotta resist time stop specifically. Also doesn't change the fact Rei can be death'd and, eventually, corpse camped just fine

Just, avoided bluntly put, Ainz has multiple ways to attack from beyond Rei's range and also has the benefit of just, you know, killing Rei or time stopping him
Well. SBA goes for 4km and Rei's flames burned throughout cities. It is essentially (non)existence erasure

Belphegor did literally burn time to neutralize the effect of Aoba's time reversal.

Ainz does not melee unless he has to. Like, in a serious fight he'd be directly against it unless he had planned it in advance.

I'm pretty sure you gotta resist time stop specifically. Also doesn't change the fact Rei can be death'd and, eventually, corpse camped just fine
Rei resists Pandora Box stuff which traps all matter, time and space, and is one of those who has been stated to transcend space-time as well iirc. Not seeing it gonna work on Rei atm, unless layered

Well. SBA goes for 4km and Rei's flames burned throughout cities. It is essentially (non)existence erasure

Beelzebub did literally burn time to neutralize the effect of aoba's time reversal

Rei resists Pandora Box stuff which traps all matter, time and space, and easy one of those who has been stated to transcend space-time as well iirc. Not seeing it gonna work on Rei atm, unless layered
Yes, and when he's a corpse that doesn't really work well does it? Also Ainz is more than capable of sniping at that range.

Beelzebub proceeds to have this wonderous issue of "Can't take any action" because it's ****** frozen in time

Rei resists these things that Aren't on the profile and aren't Time Stop so you must need layers to effect him right?(Ainz has a 1 layer but regardless)

Yes, and when he's a corpse that doesn't really work well does it? Also Ainz is more than capable of sniping at that range.
how? Ainza has some kind of passive turning ppl into corpses or sth?
Beelzebub proceeds to have this wonderous issue of "Can't take any action" because it's ****** frozen in time
It's Belphegor, my bad. Fair
Rei resists these things that Aren't on the profile and aren't Time Stop so you must need layers to effect him right?(Ainz has a 1 layer but regardless)
It is. They categorize this as resistance to sealing, although that's by no means wrong, resisting literal time being trapped is very much enough to also resist stopping time.
Either way, if Ainz's is higher than baseline then he should win.

I want to note, however, that with speed unequalized Rei would blitz and flames gg

how? Ainza has some kind of passive turning ppl into corpses or sth?

It is. They categorize this as resistance to sealing, although that's by no means wrong, resisting literal time being trapped is very much enough to also resist stopping time.
Either way, if Ainz's is higher than baseline then he should win.

I want to note, however, that with speed unequalized Rei would blitz and flames gg
He has a several meter aura that does it but the fact he opens with Time Stop and can just casually stroll over, put any instant death spell of his choice onto Rei and then just **** off somewhere while Rei gets incapped by his assumably not-within-24-hours type 8 immortality

Then it's resistance to sealing, it's not time hax, it's not space hax, it's not matter hax, it is sealing. Make a CRT if you disagree

Back