• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My apologies, we aren't actually using the whitebeard 1.19 petaton calculation, we are using the fujitora 1.03 petaton calculation which means the bajrang gun would actually be 4.12 petatons which is continent level+ unfortunately.
Don't worry, I recently recalculated the Bajrang Gun at 4.49 petatons, Multi-Continent level, so we no longer need the multiplier.

If anyone wants to edit the sandbox, please say you're editing it before hand

People can overlap edits and hours of work can get erased because someone wanted to turn Zolo into Zoro

Mangasee usually uploads officials couple of hours after the official release. Not sure how HQ the scans are though.

I'm not encouraging anyone to use it. I'm just saying.
saul-goodman-better-call-saul.gif

"(after the punch expanded, he punched him hard enough to send him flying deep into the planet, leaving a dragon shaped crater and completely breaking his horn)"

That's the justification fo Bajrang Gun. I feel like "deep into the planet" is a bit of an exaggeration. It would make sense if the country itself wasn't like 20+ kilometers in the air and its magma chamber is just over the sea floor-
Maybe "flying deep into the country's crust" or "Send him far enough to land in Wanokuni's magma chamber" would be better? People are gonna misunderstand the heck outta that otherwise

Not really into OP but there was a scene in the anime where 4 of the Scabbards combine an attack that’s equal to Oden’s Totsuka, which was able to harm Kaido. Shouldn’t that mean that the Scabbards downscale to High 6-B (Kaido’s durability which is > 1 PT, divided by 4)

Not really into OP but there was a scene in the anime where 4 of the Scabbards combine an attack that’s equal to Oden’s Totsuka, which was able to harm Kaido. Shouldn’t that mean that the Scabbards downscale to High 6-B (Kaido’s durability which is > 1 PT, divided by 4)
Bruh that's literally what I proposed a few pages earlier.

The verdict is no, since they were all able to hurt Base Kaido when they themselves were in base.

That is some misinformation and a half.
  • They've shown to make Base Kaidou scream with their swords.
  • Their combined attack is literally each one's respective strongest move.
  • It's weaker than Oden's attack.
No room for backscaling.

Don't worry, I recently recalculated the Bajrang Gun at 4.49 petatons, Multi-Continent level, so we no longer need the multiplier.
wait... If the calc is based off just the size/swinging KE the 4x compression technically still stacks, no- ? Wouldn't Kaido's Shoryu: Kaen Hakke then be 4.49 for clashing with the swing/KE of the fist itself, But the x4 is what overwhelms him only AFTER the arm is released?

Or am I completely misinterperting this

Last edited:
wait... If the calc is based off just the size/swinging KE the 4x compression technically still stacks, no- ? Wouldn't Kaido's Shoryu: Kaen Hakke then be 4.49 for clashing with the swing/KE of the fist itself, But the x4 is what overwhelms him only AFTER the arm is released?

The swinging his fist in a second is the fist decompressing:

As we can see in this panel, he was able to swing his fist in an instant to beat Kaidou, so we will be using a timeframe of 1 second for the swing.

So the multiplier wouldn't be applied to the value of that calc.

Pain. Stop applying needless multipliers at already high values at once, please.

Pain. Stop applying needless multipliers at already high values at once, please.
I wasn't doing it for higher values. I just thought the calc relied fully on the fist's KE independently of the compression. But damage already clarified that. My fresh outta' bed brain didn't register it entirely at first reading

The swing itself is what defeated Kaido though, the punch coming down is still around 1 petaton in KE.

Hey guys, I think I may have found a solution to the Perospero problem.

So remember how Jack said that the near-death Scabbards are far above the Zoan Tobiroppo?

That would include the injured Neko, who would thus be above the Zoan Tobiroppo even while injured and in base, aka 477.6 gigatons.

Thus, since Perospero overpowered and tanked hits from Injured Base Neko (and was only overpowered by Sulong Injured Neko), Perospero would scale above him and thus also scale above the Zoan Tobiroppo, so he would also scale above 477.6 gigatons (aka, A-4).

Since IIRC Sulong Carrot and Wanda slashed his face via a double combined attack, they'd each scale to half of his durability/AP, so 238.8 gigatons for each of their Sulong forms.

Hey guys, I think I may have found a solution to the Perospero problem.

So remember how Jack said that the near-death Scabbards are far above the Zoan Tobiroppo?

That would include the injured Neko, who would thus be above the Zoan Tobiroppo even while injured and in base, aka 477.6 gigatons.

Thus, since Perospero overpowered and tanked hits from Injured Base Neko (and was only overpowered by Sulong Injured Neko), Perospero would scale above him and thus also scale above the Zoan Tobiroppo, so he would also scale above 477.6 gigatons (aka, A-4).

Since IIRC Sulong Carrot and Wanda slashed his face via a double combined attack, they'd each scale to half of his durability/AP, so 238.8 gigatons for each of their Sulong forms.
The Tobiroppo scale above Katakuri who Perospero scales to

Again, stop trying to scale Perospero to that level.

Like is your job literally just to break the scaling? Enough

The Tobiroppo scale above Katakuri who Perospero scales to
Then we should give Pero a Wano key that none of his WCI arc siblings scale to, because there is no other way to explain how he fought, tanked hits from, and overpowered someone who was explicitly stated to be >> the Zoan Tobiroppo even near death.

Then we should give Pero a Wano key that none of his WCI arc siblings scale to, because there is no other way to explain how he fought, tanked hits from, and overpowered someone who was explicitly stated to be >> the Zoan Tobiroppo even near death.
It's called an outlier

They flat out said that Kata is stronger than Wano Pero.
Wano Pero is the same one.

Eseseso's presence alone makes the thread multiply threefold in pages. I really don't mean to be mean, but I'd love if he stopped talking, as he, 99/100, either say something irrelevant, or incorrect.

Removing Zoro's first key. His scaling is the same from Dressrosa and his next key, and frankly it's a waste of space.
This I agree with. Zoro had nothing different until he got Enma, so unless we're planning on an "uncontrolled Enma" key (which'd have nothing different but damage boost) then it's pointless.

Removing Zoro's first key. His scaling is the same from Dressrosa and his next key, and frankly it's a waste of space.
Btw when you add values to the sandbox Zoro's 1st Wano key's Buso rating would be 716.4 GT instead of 477.6 GT due to performing those early raid feats in Nitoryu. His base rating would also still scale to his dressrosa base rating for the same reasons.

For Post-Udon G4 Luffy's strongest attacks, maybe it could be added after the part about his Kong Gatling hurting Zoan Kaido that it also shocked Big Mom with it's power.

Kong Gatling isn’t a Strongest Attack, that’s a regular Gear 4th move guys, why is it separate from the Kong Gun and Kong Rifle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back