• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Post-Timeskip Scaling and Calcs #9

Also, now that we know that highly advanced Armament Haki can allow the user to attack an opponent from inside their body should we "can bypass conventional durability to an extent" to Rayleigh's profile?

I think it'd be too soon to add it to anyone else's profile other than Rayleigh.

Wait. What do u guys consider durability for OP???? Luffy tanked a punch from BM literally. Got one shotted by Kaido tho. He has made enough process to where u can see that he has gotten way stronger. His physical condition is better than ever also.

The problem is that even an unprotected Hyou survived the attack, someone who was getting bullied by the jailers. If we scale Luffy to Linlin and therefore Hyou as well, the jailers would get 6-C for being so strong that even people like Hyou can't escape nor put up a fight against them.

Tbf nothing actually ever suggested that Hyou couldn't defend himself back.

Also must people over look this in scaling but he didn't survive the punch. He was down for the count unlike Luffy who was seemly perfectly fine and up and moving.

In Hyous case he doesn't have to be dead for us to know he doesn't scale to BM. Unlike Luffy Hyou was damn near going unconscious. His whole body was shaking while speaking to luffy as wel

Also something else I noticed. Hyou is kinda strong. Till the point where he seems to be one of those characters who would let himself get bullied by others in a hopeless situation until someone like Luffy shows up

When I think about it some more, Queen hurting Big Mom like this would really be an antifeat. If an (approximately) 80 ton weight falling on Big Mom's head hurt her, what could the 10,000 ton Machvise do to her?

Calaca Vs said:
So that guy was right about 6-C Machvise owo.

Jokes aside, Queen didn't hurt Linlin at all. You don't need to hurt someone to shake their brain.
Unless my tanslation was wrong doesnt big mom explicitly ask why her head hurts?

She said her head is "killing her" but that could also just be from getting her memories back.

Kaido also said he got a headache when he fell 10,000 meters from a Sky Island, and the result of that would be High 7-C at best.

Queen's attack against Big Mom should no doubt qualify as damage. Having said that, if it doesn't add up with the power scaling of the verse, then ot's an outlier, simple as that. Especially in this case, since Big Mom losing her memories was used as a plot device

Big Mom was clearly undamaged (show me any sign of her being scathed and i'll consider it), and her "head was killing her" from regaining memories. It doesn't take much physical trauma to trigger someone's brain.

Besides, Queen would be scaling around 15% of Big Mom's stats due to current if we have Queen High 7-A. It's not impossible for him to deal light damage (which he didn't), so... what's the point of arguing?

This would have been much more straight forward before Cin downgraded Jack's rating. At least then we had a basis for Queen being at leat high 7-A which is a small jump to Likley 6-C.

As I said before, we need to fix up the profiles, starting with whether Issho should be high -A

@Dr. Fix; fixing the profiles would involve steps before sorting out Issho's ratings.

Right now I'm gathering research to get a definitive answer for Luffy's base / Gear 2 / Gear 3 ratings. He's had a lot of fights since the Timeskip and I'm analyzing every single one of them.

@Fix - lol, you make it sound like my fault when that's the rating it should be currently. As far as I'm aware, I'm not the only one who finds 6-C for Jack's durability to be shaky due to him getting one-shot (possibly KO'd) by Zunisha's trunk.

You want Queen to be 6-C AP for dealing almost no damage to Big Mom with a named attack? Strange. 10-15% AP in comparison to Big Mom's durability should be sufficient enough for him to deal light damage (which he doesnt anyways, so why does it matter?).

@Cin you're not paying attention. I want him to be anywhere from high 7-A to low end 6-C via Jack and Big Mom.

Regarding Pre-Timeskip Zoro, starting from his Alabasta Arc, should we add a 'higher with a Shishi Sonson' to his stats? The reason being is that move is shown to be inherently stronger than most of his regular move and technique, except Asura.

He was able to one-shot Bonez with the move despite being roughly equal to the mercenary even though he was unable to cut him.

Another instance is in Thriller Bark, where Kuma is shown to very much durable as he takes a direct kick to the face from Sanji without receiving any damage; Sanji actually injures his own foot on Kuma's face yet Zoro with Shishi Sonson was able to harm him and cut into his shoulder.

I agree with the changes to Zoro.

It should also be noted that he was going to use Shi-shi Son Song to break Kaku's Tekkai (where his other attacks would fail), and when Kaku realized he might succeed, he used Rankyaku to deflect the strike before it connected.

I agree about Zoro too. And shouldn't the same be done for Post-Timeskip Zoro and the upgraded version of Shishi Sonson he uses in Punk Hazard? His Ul-Tora Gari had no effect on the Red Dragon, but he was able to decapitate it via Shi Shishi Sonson.

Luffy base form for his dressrosa key states he is "far superior" to Chinjao but Chinjao was competing with Luffy in gear 2? Also he needed a gear 3 attack to defeat him

@Viole - No, we never see Luffy use Gear 2nd against Chinjao in the manga. He uses Hawk Rifle as the only seen G2 attack on Chinjao after the fight had already gone on for almost the entire duration, and even when Chinjao defended with Haki, he was nearly KO'd by the attack. Gear 3rd simply one-shot him (and morphed his head).

Anime is the only source that depicts Luffy using Gear 2nd against Chinjao.

Interesting info.

I'll update my calc which uses Oars' height.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Damage3245/Thriller_Bark_Size (Method 1)

Oars Height = 13 px = 67 m

Thriller Bark (Land) = 326 px = 1680.15385 m

Thriller Bark (Total) = 379 px = 1953.3077 m

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Damage3245/Kuma's_Ursa_Shock (Calc 2)

r = 1953.3077/2 = 976.65385*(619/218) = 2773.15933 m

t = 2773.15933/340.29 = 8.14940001 s

(1.225/8.14940001^2)*(2773.15933/1.05)^5 = 2.37034976e15 = 566.527189 Kilotons = Large Town Level+

(Calc 3)

(900/619)*2773.15933 = 4032.05719 m

t = 4032.05719/340.29 = 11.8488853 s

(1.225/11.8488853^2)*(4032.05719/1.05)^5 = 7.28564523e15 = 1.741311 Megatons = Small City Level

Thought the characters still shouldn't scale fully to it.

Back