• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Post-Timeskip Update #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me have my hype damn you!
Waiting for wano to finish to argue empowered BM/Hybrid Kaido and roof Round 3 Luffy all scale at least twice over the 6B+ for the post-wano revisions
4lgrub.jpg

Last edited:
so its still technically an upgrade to god tiers but ig ratings stay same in a sense for country lvl
Since 6B+ technically doesn't exist in the AP list, it stays within "country level" category- only on the higher end of it. The rating changes, but the classification of it being Country Level itself doesn't.

Since 6B+ technically doesn't exist in the AP list, it stays within "country level" category- only on the higher end of it. The rating changes, but the classification of it being Country Level itself doesn't.
still an upgrade in teratons, in the justification area it will be changed to country level+ I believe

@KingTempest; if you approve of my proposal for Zoro up above, I can update the remaining profiles and move on to the God Tiers.

And you just jinxed it.
Wh- hey, it's true. There's like 6 feats for the god tiers that are consistently 6B to 6B+, so it won't take as long as the mid-tiers stuff to take care of. Everything else is just who scales to them-

Won't we soon have like 10 or so new God Tiers after Wano?

1. Law
2. Kidd
3. Post-Udon Luffy and Post-Infusion Luffy.
3.5 Even before infusion, his Gear 4 kind of overpowered Dragon Kaido
4. Yamato
5. King
6. Zoro
7. Sanji (I think)
8. Queen (maybe)
9. Killer
10. Monster Point Chopper (maybe)

For Marco, I really think his write-up should say: "Fought and matched Big Mom", since even when Big Mom used a Homie to boost her punch against him, he still had an edge, like how he was smiling while Big Mom was saying that his fire was hurting her.

Also she stated when she left that she didn't want to face him until she'd gotten more Homies.

Although wasn't him fighting Big Mom in his hybrid form?

If we're adding his hybrid then we need to split up his base and hybrid feats. Gimme like 15 minutes

Okay, I have another remark. I think Whitebeard needs better SS and dura justifications. WB's physicals being 6-B is very important for the scaling chain as a whole, so I'd like a more detailed SS justification detailing why his physicals are 6-B. I think this will help people who are unfamiliar with the scaling understand how it all works, which will ultimately prevent some future CRTs born out of confusion.

Okay, I have another remark. I think Whitebeard needs better SS and dura justifications. WB's physicals being 6-B is very important for the scaling chain as a whole, so I'd like a more detailed SS justification detailing why his physicals are 6-B. I think this will help people who are unfamiliar with the scaling understand how it all works, which will ultimately prevent some future CRTs born out of confusion.
"Swiped Akainu's magma attack with his bare hand and wasn't injured"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back