• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Post-Timeskip Scaling and Calcs #9

FullMetalLamps said:
Not caught up to the thread, but is G4 KKG and Bird Cage not being calced at all?
King Kong Gun was calculated at Low 7-B+ and the Birdcage was deemed to hard and difficult to calculate by Cin so no recalculation of the feat has been done

Rip. I thought your 24 GT calc was accepted but I guess I misread that. Still, the perspective of Nami getting the biggest potential A.P while Luffy doesn't get to fight Kaidou / Big Mom is pretty funny.

@Fix

Luffy one-shot Hody with Elephant Gun after Red Hawk almost did the job. Hody even ate a bunch of Energy Steroids which increases the strength massively just to close the wound and keep fighting, but Luffy beat him regardless.

As for your suggestion, Damage, I agree except for the number since it's actually 12, we had like 3 forgotten discussions that weren't continued. We have to discuss the 6-B calc and the planet size only as the biggest discussions.

We have settled almost everything at this point and the scaling issues are tiny bits with some characters only.

>>We have settled almost everything at this point and the scaling issues are tiny bits with some characters only.

Disagree. The more these threads go on the stranger some of the scaling gets, specifically some of the reasoning written on profiles is missing information, or just misinformation. Luffy is just one example.

We still need to figure out Queen, King and pobably other pages plus apparently the Ursa blast

Those topics could have their own thread to just focus on them instead of hopping from one topic to another without reaching a proper conclusion or just letting it vanish.

Queen and King should get the same treatment as Jack, and he's scaling in the same way to the other Yonko Commanders without much clarification. We're probably going to get more into the future, and even a possible upgrade for the whole YC Tier, but right now they should be At least 7-A+, likely High 7-A+

>>Those topics could have their own thread to just focus on them instead of hopping from one topic to another without reaching a proper conclusion or just letting it vanish.

No, Damage has already put Luffy scaling in the OP and this is def the best place for all of it.

>>Queen and King should get the same treatment as Jack, and he's scaling in the same way to the other Yonko Commanders without much clarificatio

The bolded is exactly textbook example of what I meant above

>>The more these threads go on the stranger some of the scaling gets, specifically some of the reasoning written on profiles is missing information, or just misinformation. Luffy is just one example.

There are many profiles needing a review but I've been waiting till, as was already pointed out, focus would not be taken away from soemthing or split.

I mean, in regards to Hody:

Upon turning into Monster Hody, Luffy's Red Hawk wasn't quite enough to finish him off, yet after Hody munched on more pills (to boost his power further, and while the number eaten is questionable, each doubles his power further), yet Luffy managed to one-shot him with an Elephant Gun.

And Regarding the Fuji/LuffyG3 scaling... Reee. I ain't talking about it again, as there's nothing else to say other then what's already been brought up.

This thread is just about full, I'll make a thread regarding the 6-B calc soon.

Dr.Fix said:
No matter how much stronger a character is you need to justfiy high 7-A with a stat. Until then it is just "at least".
If find this logic flawed, if a character can easily/casually oneshot someone which's AP/Dura is extremely close to a certain level (like how Luffy with Gear 3rd is much stronger than 7-A+ characters), the former should at least to be considered possible/likely to be on that level.

And this is something that it was done before, Sonic can became Large Planet level via either Light Speed Attack or various trasformations (like Excalibur Sonic or Sonic the Werehog), simply because in base he is At least Planet level+.

Here is the thread to discuss the Whitebeard calc: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3374237

@PlumCrayfish; Ace's heat calc definitely isn't viable. We've had multiple discussions on that.

And that makes about 500 posts on here. Been a fun series of threads.

EDIT: If a topic needs its own particular thread, please create a thread for it instead of a general revision for the whole verse unless it is important enough.

Back