• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Post-Timeskip Update #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old beard = Primebeard? Sorry I’m new to viewing the sandbox and I gotta ask why old, sick, whitebeard is rated to be as strong as he was when he fought Rogers.

Old beard = Primebeard? Sorry I’m new to viewing the sandbox and I gotta ask why old, sick, whitebeard is rated to be as strong as he was when he fought Rogers.
Databook scans confirm his "strength" hasn't changed, which could either be his overall ability or just his destructive DF. I like to think of it as "Oldbeard but without heart attacks", since that's when he started underperforming.

It's kind of funny how Base Kaido alone is probably far above Primebeard.

Also, my headcanon is that Prime Roger without the sickness that was killing him was easily above Primebeard (and probably equal to Prime Garp), but with the sickness they were equal.

I am sorry, but... Could I get an evaluation for Luffy's King Kong Gun calc? It's been nearly 6 months-
I think that it would actually help power consistency a lot.

Think about it, the way Luffy is tiered now, since his post-Udon self hurt Kaido and held his own even before Haoshoku Infusion, that will mean that Luffy somehow went from being upscaled far above 1.1 gigatons in Gear 4 (since pre-Udon Gear 4th Luffy >> Pre-Udon Gear 3rd >= Pre-Wano Gear 4 = 1.1 gigatons) to being 62.838 teratons in Gear 4 Post-Udon Training (since Gear 4 fought, matched, and injured Dragon Kaido even before using Strongest Attacks).

Now, Pre-Udon Gear 4 Luffy is still far below Kaido, but it shouldn't be by thousands of times. Tens of times makes far more sense.

I think that it would actually help power consistency a lot.

Think about it, the way Luffy is tiered now, since his post-Udon self hurt Kaido and held his own even before Haoshoku Infusion, that will mean that Luffy somehow went from being upscaled far above 1.1 gigatons in Gear 4 (since pre-Udon Gear 4th Luffy >> Pre-Udon Gear 3rd >= Pre-Wano Gear 4 = 1.1 gigatons) to being 62.838 teratons in Gear 4 Post-Udon Training (since Gear 4 fought, matched, and injured Dragon Kaido even before using Strongest Attacks).

Now, Pre-Udon Gear 4 Luffy is still far below Kaido, but it shouldn't be by thousands of times. Tens of times makes far more sense.
We're not getting into that Wano part of it right now.

I am sorry, but... Could I get an evaluation for Luffy's King Kong Gun calc? It's been nearly 6 months-
This isn't the thread for it.

I've made pretty much all the suggested changes to the sandbox (still need to reword Marco slightly soon). Going to update the God Tier's profiles with the new justifications and ratings tonight.

Then this thread will be essentially done.

Databook scans confirm his "strength" hasn't changed, which could either be his overall ability or just his destructive DF. I like to think of it as "Oldbeard but without heart attacks", since that's when he started underperforming.
Probably just DF. Since Speed is a physical ability, and we know he is not as agile as his prime self. And lol at the user below.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back