• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kizaru has dura neg lasers, and Kaidou’s exhausted. Risky scaling on both sides
Don't see how exhaustion affect Boro Breaths, but that's aight. Fair on Kizaru though.

Oden. Oden can literally damage oden and oden is able to harm him, they even match each other base to base.
Crap, I see your point. But Oden doesn't have the durability to take Kaido's attacks, he can match them with his own strength.

@KingTempest

So... He is saying this.

Since Oden's Attack Potency is higher than Kaido's Durability,
and since Base Kaido's own Attack Potency can match a furious Oden blow for blow...
Base Kaido's AP is higher than his Durability.

That's the simplest form of scaling, the problem is that Fluffy described that so poorly, he sounded stoopid. But he's right on that.

Oden. Oden can literally damage oden and oden is able to harm him, they even match each other base to base. He scales to his own durability putting him above wb.
His durability scaling above WB based off of that statement is flawed. The statement is a bad statement.
I heard that kaido is not human but is an ogre/oni or something but I'm not sure that's true. That would explain why the titles being contradictory. The strongest pirate title does not entail strength like the scan shows with skull.
The point is that the title isn't necessarily about AP.
You bring up how the "strongest pirate title does not entail strength".
The "strongest creature title" does not entail strength either.
No not at all. You said that kaido isn't portrayed to easily overpower the other yonko yourself. "Strongest" is vague and unquantifiable, it's a baseless interpretation on your part.
"Strongest" is "superior to others". You're attempting to somehow make it where "strongest" means "superior but relative" in this scenario, when the term "strongest" implies drastic superirity
Don't see how exhaustion affect Boro Breaths, but that's aight. Fair on Kizaru though.
The point is that Kaidou is weaker atm
Crap, I see your point. But Oden doesn't have the durability to take Kaido's attacks, he can match them with his own strength.

@KingTempest

So... He is saying this.

and since Base Kaido's own Attack Potency can match a furious Oden blow for blow...

That's the simplest form of scaling, the problem is that Fluffy described that so poorly, he sounded stoopid. But he's right on that.
Not a soul understood my point

The point is that Kaidou doesn't scale above them based on the "strongest" statement. His statement doesn't reference his durability, but a number of factors.

Nobody countered my point about the statement's explanation w/ "Unmatched Vitality" except "this looks like dura to me"

Screen_Shot_2022-04-09_at_1.30.27_AM.png

Found another statement for weakness with old age

Nobody countered my point about the statement's explanation w/ "Unmatched Vitality" except "this looks like dura to me"
I was thinking of his extreme resilience+stamina+pain tolerance with that statement. Hmm, maybe Kaido is more resistant to getting weaker from aging than others?

I was thinking of his extreme resilience+stamina+pain tolerance with that statement.
Exactly

Which explains currently in Wano why everyone hurt him but no one can put him down
Hmm, maybe Kaido is more resistant to getting weaker from aging than others?
Kaidou is drastically younger than everyone else up there.
WB would've been 74 right now, Garp is 78, Sengoku's 79, allat

Linlin is 68 and Kaidou is 59.

His statement isn't an age thing

Also another thing

Oden's attack potency isn't higher than Kaidou's durability

Oden's strongest move is higher than Kaidou's durability.

Exactly

Which explains currently in Wano why everyone hurt him but no one can put him down
That's quite amazing for Kaido to have the best stamina when even the older Yonko had crazy endurance seeing everything it took for old sick WB to die in Marineford & Big Mom to fall in Wano.
Kaidou is drastically younger than everyone else up there.
WB would've been 74 right now, Garp is 78, Sengoku's 79, allat

Linlin is 68 and Kaidou is 59.

His statement isn't an age thing
OK
Oden strongest move beat Kaido in his Dragon/Jobber Mode, didn't even push him to transform in his Superhybrid Mode.

His durability scaling above WB based off of that statement is flawed. The statement is a bad statement.
The point is that the title isn't necessarily about AP.
You bring up how the "strongest pirate title does not entail strength".
The "strongest creature title" does not entail strength either.
"Strongest" is "superior to others". You're attempting to somehow make it where "strongest" means "superior but relative" in this scenario, when the term "strongest" implies drastic superirity
Well the statement is "if I (oden) can't beat him then no one from our era can". This is pretty blatant but you're saying this is because of stamina but look at the thing you just quoted.
"The strong live... and the weak die! A few minutes earlier, at the ruined sky island, balloon terminal, the man claimed... that he was searching for a place to die. To speak more on this man... he had tasted defeat as a pirate on seven occasions, and been caught by the marines or enemy ships no less than 18 times!! He was tortured time and time again, and lived as a prisoner. And finally, he attempted suicide. The very rare act of suicide by jumping form a sky island... and back to the present. To repeat, this is a man who challenged the marines and four emperors and was caught 18 times-- and endured over a thousand tortures. He was sentenced to death forty times. When he was hanged, the rope snapped. When put under the guillotine, the blade cracked... when skewered, the spear broke. Ultimately, he sank nine different prison vessels. Meaning, none of these people were able to kill him!! And that included he himself!! Kaido, king of the beasts. People say, "in a one-on-one fight, always bet on kaido." Land, sea, and air--out of every living thing in the world... this pirate is said to be the strongest creature alive!!!
The first bolded part is literally talking about his durability. The seconded bolded part is talking about he can win against anyone in a one on one fight.
The parts in italics are what reference stamina and endurance and even then they can be interpreted as durability since he got tortured and got no wounds. The statement isn't bad at all and your interpretation is bad.

I guess I can agree with that, however it doesn't matter because kaido scales to his durability.

That is literally not true at all. "Strongest" implies a drastic gap according to what? Your opinion? Strongest just means stronger than everyone else, it does not indicate to what degree of superiority. Kaido can be the strongest and be just barely stronger than the one who is below him. This gap is unquantifiable, it being a drastic gap is baseless.

@KingTempest

So... He is saying this.

That's the simplest form of scaling, the problem is that Fluffy described that so poorly, he sounded stoopid. But he's right on that
Yeah.

Also another thing

Oden's attack potency isn't higher than Kaidou's durability

I think we can agree that odens durability scales to his attack potency right? Oden tanked a blast breath. Oden can also hit that hard normally, and kaido can match that AP, it still scales.

Well the statement is "if I (oden) can't beat him then no one from our era can". This is pretty blatant but you're saying this is because of stamina but look at the thing you just quoted.
Because Kaidou is not known for his AP. Everybody knows Kaidou for his ridiculous stamina.

This arc is literally showing us the fact that Kaidou has ridiculous stamina. His vivre card brings up his ridiculous stamina.
The first bolded part is literally talking about his durability. The seconded bolded part is talking about he can win against anyone in a one on one fight.
The parts in italics are what reference stamina and endurance and even then they can be interpreted as durability since he got tortured and got no wounds. The statement isn't bad at all and your interpretation is bad.
We literally see Kaidou's fights.
In every single fight we see Kaidou in that involves relative fighters, we see him win because of stamina.

The beginning of his speech is "he lost 7 times" and that he's been caught by the navy 18 times. I don't know where that gets "highest AP".
The whole thing about his explanation is that he can't die.

Ain't he get physically wounded by like 15 people this arc? Idk where "high durability" became the main point.
I guess I can agree with that, however it doesn't matter because kaido scales to his durability.

That is literally not true at all. "Strongest" implies a drastic gap according to what? Your opinion? Strongest just means stronger than everyone else, it does not indicate to what degree of superiority. Kaido can be the strongest and be just barely stronger than the one who is below him. This gap is unquantifiable, it being a drastic gap is baseless.
With your logic, using the statement as support
"In a 1v1, always bet on Kaidou" sounds a lot like "yeah it's for certain Kaidou would win".

And with the "strongest" supporting that, it looks to me that Kaidou has the apparent narrative that he would shit stomp all his opponents AP wise.
I think we can agree that odens durability scales to his attack potency right? Oden tanked a blast breath. Oden can also hit that hard normally, and kaido can match that AP, it still scales.
That man got knocked back and was wounded. Wouldn't say tanked.

Because Kaidou is not known for his AP. Everybody knows Kaidou for his ridiculous stamina.

This arc is literally showing us the fact that Kaidou has ridiculous stamina. His vivre card brings up his ridiculous stamina.

We literally see Kaidou's fights.
In every single fight we see Kaidou in that involves relative fighters, we see him win because of stamina.

The beginning of his speech is "he lost 7 times" and that he's been caught by the navy 18 times. I don't know where that gets "highest AP".
The whole thing about his explanation is that he can't die.

Ain't he get physically wounded by like 15 people this arc? Idk where "high durability" became the main point.

With your logic, using the statement as support
"In a 1v1, always bet on Kaidou" sounds a lot like "yeah it's for certain Kaidou would win".

And with the "strongest" supporting that, it looks to me that Kaidou has the apparent narrative that he would shit stomp all his opponents AP wise.

That man got knocked back and was wounded. Wouldn't say tanked.
Just because he's known for stamina doesn't mean his AP isn't huge.

No that doesn't happen, he wins because he's physically stronger, every fight he's been in. Yeah that's a good point but even then that means he has high durability whixh still scales to AP. He's been wounded surface wounds. Even fodder marines could damage whitebeard, that doesn't mean they scale. It needs to be a lethal strike like oden's to properly scale.

We can be certain he would win, but fights can be close, I don't see how you keep interpreting this as him effortlessly overpowering everyone he scales above.

Yeah, I mean he endured it, he stills scales to it's AP.

Just because he's known for stamina doesn't mean his AP isn't huge.
Nobody said his AP isn't huge.
We're saying his AP isn't the HIGHEST.
No that doesn't happen, he wins because he's physically stronger, every fight he's been in.
Against Big Mom they stalemated in strength and they tied because they had other plans.
Against Oden they stalemated in strength and he won because Oden was off guard.
Against Luffy the first time he won because Luffy passed out and used his Hao trash, passing out.
Against Yamato she already lost 90% of his stamina by the time she landed her last attack and he was still fine.
Against Luffy the second time he was blitzing Luffy left and right and he won cause Luffy was off guard.
Yeah that's a good point but even then that means he has high durability whixh still scales to AP. He's been wounded surface wounds. Even fodder marines could damage whitebeard, that doesn't mean they scale. It needs to be a lethal strike like oden's to properly scale.
I don't think you know how One Piece durability works.

I hate that "fodder people could hurt Whitebeard so yeah" enough.
Whitebeard was sick. He was known to be a durability tank prior to his sickness. He took Ace's strongest attack with no wounds, weaker attacks could hurt Jinbe through Busoshoku Haki. His own crewmates were surprised that a stronger Ace could leave burns on him.
Big Mom, Kaidou's rival, is known to be a damn Iron Balloon.

Surface wounds is funny as hell to hear. That's the excuse for everyone who gets hurt in OP. "Surface wounds. Chip damage". Oh brother. I'm tired of hearing that. Kaidou got stabbed and sliced by a bunch of people who weren't even using Koka.
Screen_Shot_2022-04-11_at_9.27.14_AM.png
Screen_Shot_2022-04-11_at_9.28.53_AM.png
Screen_Shot_2022-04-11_at_9.29.43_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2022-04-11_at_9.27.26_AM.png

We can be certain he would win, but fights can be close, I don't see how you keep interpreting this as him effortlessly overpowering everyone he scales above.
You're arguing Kaidou has the highest AP and Dura of anybody alive.
I don't see someone having that and them losing to anybody in a pure AP based fight. "It's close" when he's superior in every category.
This is like calling Luffy vs Katakuri's first fight pre Bounceman a close match.
Yeah, I mean he endured it, he stills scales to it's AP.
Oden and Kaidou have no feats of their AP scaling to their own durability.
Oden got knocked back by a small brunt of a Boro Breath.
We know now in the current chapters that a Boro Breath's damage depends on the size of the victim and their distance, which says a lot for Oden, who's drastically smaller than Kaidou.

So unless we scale Oden to a percentage of a Boro Breath, nah.

Nobody said his AP isn't huge.
We're saying his AP isn't the HIGHEST.

Against Big Mom they stalemated in strength and they tied because they had other plans.
Against Oden they stalemated in strength and he won because Oden was off guard.
Against Luffy the first time he won because Luffy passed out and used his Hao trash, passing out.
Against Yamato she already lost 90% of his stamina by the time she landed her last attack and he was still fine.
Against Luffy the second time he was blitzing Luffy left and right and he won cause Luffy was off guard.

I don't think you know how One Piece durability works.

I hate that "fodder people could hurt Whitebeard so yeah" enough.
Whitebeard was sick. He was known to be a durability tank prior to his sickness. He took Ace's strongest attack with no wounds, weaker attacks could hurt Jinbe through Busoshoku Haki. His own crewmates were surprised that a stronger Ace could leave burns on him.
Big Mom, Kaidou's rival, is known to be a damn Iron Balloon.

Surface wounds is funny as hell to hear. That's the excuse for everyone who gets hurt in OP. "Surface wounds. Chip damage". Oh brother. I'm tired of hearing that. Kaidou got stabbed and sliced by a bunch of people who weren't even using Koka.
Screen_Shot_2022-04-11_at_9.27.14_AM.png
Screen_Shot_2022-04-11_at_9.28.53_AM.png
Screen_Shot_2022-04-11_at_9.29.43_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2022-04-11_at_9.27.26_AM.png

You're arguing Kaidou has the highest AP and Dura of anybody alive.
I don't see someone having that and them losing to anybody in a pure AP based fight. "It's close" when he's superior in every category.
This is like calling Luffy vs Katakuri's first fight pre Bounceman a close match.

Oden and Kaidou have no feats of their AP scaling to their own durability.
Oden got knocked back by a small brunt of a Boro Breath.
We know now in the current chapters that a Boro Breath's damage depends on the size of the victim and their distance, which says a lot for Oden, who's drastically smaller than Kaidou.

So unless we scale Oden to a percentage of a Boro Breath, nah.
Yeah.

Literally all those examples highly involve AP. He had the higher AP in every fight.

You make a good point with big mom. However the fact that all those dudes who could cut kaido when combining their power 4x they couldn't even open kaido's wound and he just shrugged it off. They can cut him but they don't scale. We don't scale those fodder marines to country level for piercing wb.
I want to add that kaido stated that luffy "actually damaged him" implying that no one could do that from everyone he fought. He even compared him to the strongest, while he didn't even view the scabbards as a threat.

The point is him not losing. That doesn't mean the fight won't be close or kaido won't be heavily injured.

Oden shrugged the boro breath off, he scales to it. That scales to his attack potency and his attack potency scales to kaido's. Man kaido was ready to throw hands with oden in base after getting physically and mentally scarred for life. What do you mean there are no feats?
Fluffy’s takes making me understand why flat earthers exist
Shut up. Comparing me to people who deny reality and 9th grade physics like that.

Alright at this point the debate is going in circles, essentially everyone including staff agrees but one person so shit should be applied, if someone has an issue with a specific part that gets added they can make a specific CRT to debate that part.

we not even going in circles anymore, we just going in ovals.

literally every staff member who has seen this thread has agreed. literally every single one.

if anyone has contention, make another CRT.

adding

Yeah, all staff are in favor of King's proposals and most everyone else is either

So regardless if one person disagrees, OP has been accepted and can be applied

Then we can close this

Yeah KT’s stamina point for Kaidou also makes more sense within the context of the story with everything we’ve seen in Wano so far. If the argumentation is becoming circular, it’s about time to decide based on an outside vote. Maybe both sides give a final statement and call the staff back to vote?

Ykw, here's what I'll do.

I'll add everything.

If Fluffy or someone else wants to make another thread for this, they can go ahead. This has been unanimously accepted.

#2 Skull said likely based off of information of other pirates. Not the most reliable source.
The only small problem I have is with this interpretation.

Skull was most likely used as exposition rather than for us to twist things around and say "Yeah, he is not a reliable source, the author just put that there so we could call him out".

This seems a rather strange way to invalidate a clear statement.

Skull was most likely used as exposition rather than for us to twist things around and say "Yeah, he is not a reliable source, the author just put that there so we could call him out".

Was the statement post WB death? Cuz it might be contextualized by who’s alive atm, cuz that same scan goes on to say WB was the strongest pirate alive. Aka WB was the strongest then when he died that went to Kaido.

Was the statement post WB death? Cuz it might be contextualized by who’s alive atm, cuz that same scan goes on to say WB was the strongest pirate alive. Aka WB was the strongest then when he died that went to Kaido.
Wasn't there a databook after marineford saying WB was the strongest?

Battle power for Kaidou isn't something that is common knowledge like Big Mom's family (which was brought up).

Kaidou hasn't seen any of the other Yonko (including Shanks, in that moment when the statement was said, it was 3 years before Kaidou saw Shanks before Marineford) in forever, probably prior to Skull being born. Kaidou and the other Yonko's battle prowess isn't something that's common knowledge.

Skull knowing the strength levels of their enemies off of hearsay isn't the most reliable thing.

Yeah.

Literally all those examples highly involve AP. He had the higher AP in every fight.
Absolutely not. You're literally making shit up, in none of these fights, NONE OF THEM, has Kaido demonstrated any advantage in Attack Potency.

Against Oden.
one-piece-13374757-2d3497e68f65527c9cd159cca1e13890.jpg

Against Round 2 Luffy
one-piece-chapter-1011-8.jpg

Against Round 3 Luffy
13.png

Against Hybrid Yamato
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/op_1020_004.png?is-pending-load=1
6.png

Against Big Mom
one-piece-12603157-f099f2cb0ca5733b6cf409484b341c30.jpg

one-piece-12797953-6a6789c22469de6a8510396210791bae.jpg

I've read through all these battles. Where's Kaido blantant AP advantage? Nowhere.
However the fact that all those dudes who could cut kaido when combining their power 4x they couldn't even open kaido's wound and he just shrugged it off.
Doesn't matter. They still scale from hurting him in a very visible manner.
Not making a life-lasting wound isn't a factor on either someone scales to Kaido or not.
one-piece-15790009-e3fcc618f4b7fbeaaf639c31054deec7.jpg

LOOK AT THAT. How is that not enough for them to scale? (Obviously, they did that much damage with 4 of them, so they scale to 1/4th of his AP, not full on)
They can cut him but they don't scale. We don't scale those fodder marines to country level for piercing wb.
Scabbards aren't fodder, you are literally ignorant about One Piece scaling, because you have never read the manga. You brought your ignorance to a CRT, an actual serious subject that's going to affect the verse here. Please, please just quit trying to fit into a verse you know virtually nothing about, you're being quite the annoyance.

You know why we don't scale Marine fodders to WB's durability?

Because "WB" wasn't known from tanking hits.
Narratively, his durability was never even a subject matter for the story. (Au contraire, his AP was)
Whitebeard was, old, sick, couldn't use Koka, and was again, portrayed as a stamina monster (for taking so many hits).
The Marine fodders have shown to be overpowered by Town level character, likewise being weaker than them in power, scaling them to WB would obviously mess with the scaling, thus, them hurting WB is a Plot-Induced Stupidity, and an outlier.

None of that applies to the scabbards. Go sit in the corner.
I want to add that kaido stated that luffy "actually damaged him"
The "actually" doesn't exists.
one-piece-chapter-1001-2.jpg

Kaido was just surprised that a kid who couldn't even scratch him, and couldn't even use Ryou (before the rooftop) was damaging him WITHOUT A SWORD (aka, why it's even drawn attention to the fact he damaged him with a physical blow) not that he wasn't damaged before.
Again, something you would know if you weren't completely clueless and ignorant on the STORY of OP.
He even compared him to the strongest, while he didn't even view the scabbards as a threat.
Because the singular damage Luffy did was superior to the scabbards by a high amount, to the point where he could realistically fight Kaido on his own.
Not a case with the scabbards. Doesn't mean they don't scale to 1/4 of his AP individually.
Also, they made Kaido scream in pain
one-piece-14603443-0c0f346fd0d001be0a0b649d9a1ca183.jpg

The point is him not losing. That doesn't mean the fight won't be close or kaido won't be heavily injured.

Oden shrugged the boro breath off, he scales to it.
First, the Boro Breath doesn't have nearly the same amount of power than a physical attack with all the amps from Kaido.
Luffy tanked one just fine.
one-piece-chapter-1002-13.jpg

Also, "Oden shrugged it off"? STOP WATCHING THE ANIME VERSION OF THE FIGHT. In the manga, the Boro Breath knocks him down, makes him bleed, then the manga goes out of its way to inform us, verbatim, that it was due to his endurance that he kept going.
one-piece-13374637-bd8efaf74f1c64d8dce682855c88293f.jpg

That scales to his attack potency and his attack potency scales to kaido's.
Look at this terrible Dragon Ball tier logic,
"He didn't immediately die from a Boro Breath, therefore his ATTACK POWER scales to it"??????

What the hell.

Sorry Fluffy, you're outmatched.

Battle power for Kaidou isn't something that is common knowledge like Big Mom's family (which was brought up).

Kaidou hasn't seen any of the other Yonko (including Shanks, in that moment when the statement was said, it was 3 years before Kaidou saw Shanks before Marineford) in forever, probably prior to Skull being born. Kaidou and the other Yonko's battle prowess isn't something that's common knowledge.

Skull knowing the strength levels of their enemies off of hearsay isn't the most reliable thing.
Something, Something, "Exposition is always true unless the narrative implies otherwise"

Absolutely not. You're literally making shit up, in none of these fights, NONE OF THEM, has Kaido demonstrated any advantage in Attack Potency.

Against Oden.
one-piece-13374757-2d3497e68f65527c9cd159cca1e13890.jpg

Against Round 2 Luffy
one-piece-chapter-1011-8.jpg

Against Round 3 Luffy
13.png

Against Hybrid Yamato
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/op_1020_004.png?is-pending-load=1
6.png

Against Big Mom
one-piece-12603157-f099f2cb0ca5733b6cf409484b341c30.jpg

one-piece-12797953-6a6789c22469de6a8510396210791bae.jpg

I've read through all these battles. Where's Kaido blantant AP advantage? Nowhere.

Doesn't matter. They still scale from hurting him in a very visible manner.
Not making a life-lasting wound isn't a factor on either someone scales to Kaido or not.
one-piece-15790009-e3fcc618f4b7fbeaaf639c31054deec7.jpg

LOOK AT THAT. How is that not enough for them to scale? (Obviously, they did that much damage with 4 of them, so they scale to 1/4th of his AP, not full on)

Scabbards aren't fodder, you are literally ignorant about One Piece scaling, because you have never read the manga. You brought your ignorance to a CRT, an actual serious subject that's going to affect the verse here. Please, please just quit trying to fit into a verse you know virtually nothing about, you're being quite the annoyance.

You know why we don't scale Marine fodders to WB's durability?

Because "WB" wasn't known from tanking hits.
Narratively, his durability was never even a subject matter for the story. (Au contraire, his AP was)
Whitebeard was, old, sick, couldn't use Koka, and was again, portrayed as a stamina monster (for taking so many hits).
The Marine fodders have shown to be overpowered by Town level character, likewise being weaker than them in power, scaling them to WB would obviously mess with the scaling, thus, them hurting WB is a Plot-Induced Stupidity, and an outlier.

None of that applies to the scabbards. Go sit in the corner.

The "actually" doesn't exists.
one-piece-chapter-1001-2.jpg

Kaido was just surprised that a kid who couldn't even scratch him, and couldn't even use Ryou (before the rooftop) was damaging him WITHOUT A SWORD (aka, why it's even drawn attention to the fact he damaged him with a physical blow) not that he wasn't damaged before.
Again, something you would know if you weren't completely clueless and ignorant on the STORY of OP.

Because the singular damage Luffy did was superior to the scabbards by a high amount, to the point where he could realistically fight Kaido on his own.
Not a case with the scabbards. Doesn't mean they don't scale to 1/4 of his AP individually.
Also, they made Kaido scream in pain
one-piece-14603443-0c0f346fd0d001be0a0b649d9a1ca183.jpg

First, the Boro Breath doesn't have nearly the same amount of power than a physical attack with all the amps from Kaido.
Luffy tanked one just fine.
one-piece-chapter-1002-13.jpg

Also, "Oden shrugged it off"? STOP WATCHING THE ANIME VERSION OF THE FIGHT. In the manga, the Boro Breath knocks him down, makes him bleed, then the manga goes out of its way to inform us, verbatim, that it was due to his endurance that he kept going.
one-piece-13374637-bd8efaf74f1c64d8dce682855c88293f.jpg

Look at this terrible Dragon Ball tier logic,
"He didn't immediately die from a Boro Breath, therefore his ATTACK POWER scales to it"??????

What the hell.

Sorry Fluffy, you're outmatched.
Damn bro you just murdered the guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back