• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece light speed reaction and Sengoku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two queation

First,is this can be consider as a proof that Sengoku has Kenbunshoku Haki? he was able to tell that Garp has no Intent to hit Luffy,and dont forget that he was far behind them.

Secondly,is this can be feat of Light speed reaction? Kizaru already turn parts of his body into light(look at his head) and whitebeard react to that

Can't say much about the first.

The second thing, I believe though Kizaru turned into Light, his how body didn't move yet.

1. I think that might just be for the fact he knows how Garp feels about Luffy.

2. White moustache try to cut his light body, but it doesn't scale with speed as he didn't react on Kizaru's movement just his transformation.

1: No, it's just that Sengoku knows Garp enough to know that Garp had no intent to hit Luffy. It's his grandkid.

2: No, i think Cin explained this. I'll see if i can dig it up. Honestly the best feat we have of anyone reacting to Kizaru is Rayleigh. Cin did a calc That placed him and Kizaru at the high end of Sub Rel awhile ago but he admitted it was faulty.

It sounds a bit like Kenbunshoku haki

Quote directly from the explanation of the wiki:

"This type of Haki can also allow the user to sense and empathize with the emotions and nature of others. For example, Otohime used this Haki to sense the sufferings and emotions in the heart of a Fishma thief as well as hear the screams coming from Fisher Tiger's heart. Another example is that Aisa was able to sense Wiper's aggressive nature with this Haki. Issho also was able to sense no trace of resentment from the citizens of Dressrosa as they were putting on a facade to help the Straw Hats escape."

However, they were associates alongside one another for many years, it could more than seeing and understanding at face value, which Kenbunshoku haki does. Basically- it's more than likely not haki, just long term friendship and understanding someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back