• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Why is Young Oden equal to Primebeard? Primebeard is equal to Roger who low diffed Young Oden and were both fighting on a level that shocked Oden.

Like yeah young Oden is on a relative level to Primebeard, but he is not his equal.
y'all give "low diffed" to anything these days. Roger got one attack in, and Oden was already back on his feet ready to throw hands before WB stepped in.

Monkey.

200w.gif

y'all give "low diffed" to anything these days. Roger got one attack in, and Oden was already back on his feet ready to throw hands before WB stepped in.
Yeah and in that one attack, that Oden blocked by the way, he is blown far away and coughing up blood as he is in shock at Rogers strength. And then when he witnesses both Primebeard and Roger clash he is in greater shock than before. He was ready to fight again because he was pissed that Roger knocked him away like nothing. So while I might have thrown low diff out there for an incomplete exchange, everything points towards both Primebeard and Roger still being on another level compared to Young Oden.

Yeah and in that one attack, that Oden blocked by the way, he is blown far away and coughing up blood
Minor injuries, he tanked that relatively well.
Primebeard and Roger clash he is in greater shock than before.
He is shocked at the Haoshoku Clash, the fact they're not touching is what shocked him.
He was ready to fight again because--
Because he was still in perfect shape for a fight, and despise being shocked by his attack, didn't consider the strength to be so much that he couldn't handle.

Minor injuries, he tanked that relatively well.

He is shocked at the Haoshoku Clash, the fact they're not touching is what shocked him.

Because he was still in perfect shape for a fight, and despise being shocked by his attack, didn't consider the strength to be so much that he couldn't handle.
I know nothing about this but with my monkey instinct it sounds like you are changing it to your interpretation of what happened idk maybe it's because you seem angry about it

For Oden's current AP write-up: "Prior to his prime, he traded blows with a no Buso Whitebeard[1], who called him dangerous[2]. He was compared to other members of the Rocks pirates by Whitebeard", so yeah, Primebeard not only called him dangerous before Oden had even reached his prime, but also compared him to members of the Rocks Pirate Crew, so he was clearly comparable even before his prime.

That's bullshit.
It is. Especially when it's explicitly stated that old WB wasn't WEAKER either.
I'll just take it as it including his Haoshoku infusion, and the fact that he had much higher stamina to work with back then. Oden and WB were still comparable, and Kaido was far from weak compared to Oden.

Ngl, my personal headcanon is that Roger in his prime was far stronger before his terminal sickness, and it's only after getting the sickness that he's equal to Primebeard in power.

If we're using the color of the flames to scale their temperatures then can this be used for the dragon blaze as well? Also Diable Jambe is able to negate durability via it's heat so would flames hotter than diable jambe gain durability negation?

If we're using the color of the flames to scale their temperatures then can this be used for the dragon blaze as well? Also Diable Jambe is able to negate durability via it's heat so would flames hotter than diable jambe gain durability negation?
You gonna have to remind me, what's Dragon Blaze again?

Back