• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

You gonna have to remind me, what's Dragon Blaze again?
IiNVXvv.jpg

I don't think you can know how hot something is just by looking at the colors... Well in fiction

Sanji's and Zoro's fire is willpower based kinda I feel like

Pretty sure it's stated Sanji's fire comes from his "Burning Passion", but regardless of the source fire is fire and
It's pretty clear it's scientific given Germa exoskeleton. Also, that's something Sanji told Queen when confronted about his Germa abilities, which Sanji also believed he didn't have.

Again, Sanji stated his exoskeleton allowed for a greater temperature, so the color of the fire is just a generous assumption. (given how much hotter shit the verse has)
Dragon Blaze burned Ryuma's corpse.
That's not really impressive. And did we see it burn? It really just looks like aura, and it doesn't seem to be affecting Ryuma at all.

It's pretty clear it's scientific given Germa exoskeleton. Also, that's something Sanji told Queen when confronted about his Germa abilities, which Sanji also believed he didn't have.

Again, Sanji stated his exoskeleton allowed for a greater temperature, so the color of the fire is just a generous assumption. (given how much hotter shit the verse has)
Exoskeleton is just for him to resist the fire

That's not really impressive. And did we see it burn? It really just looks like aura, and it doesn't seem to be affecting Ryuma at all.
Yeah we did, that's how Ryuma was beaten.

Oda stated it's due to his passion in the sbs, he used diable jambe before his exo skeleton ever awakened. He's able to withstand greater temperatures due to his body being more durable due to his exoskeleton & Haki not that his exo skeleton/Germa shit unlocked hotter flames.

What's funny is- his fire being between 50 to 90K degrees F is consistent either way.
If you go by the fact that it's blue, then it's 33000 kelvin, or 58940° F
If you go by the fact that it creates lightning, then it's 54000° F

And if you go the science route of it being so hot that it ionizes the air to create said lightning, then it'd be 55000K, or 98540°F

Either way- Sanji's IJ flames are either hot as hell, or hot as hell.

What's funny is- his fire being between 50 to 90K degrees F is consistent either way.

And if you go the science route of it being so hot that it ionizes the air to create said lightning, then it'd be 55000K, or 98540°F

With logic applied wouldn’t everything within a 10m+ radius just evaporate

Blue fire is not that hot

When Did I say he was star level. All I said is that creating blue fire does not mean it is as hot as a star
Hell stars aren't even star level in AP under most cases
You're aware 50K°F isn't even the heat of OUR star, right?
The gap between lightning temp/blue flames and a yellow dwarf temperature is still 540 times difference.

Stars are literally balls of ionized gas that become plasma
Fire is also gases ionized into plasma.

A candle flame is as much plasma as stars are.

You're aware 50K°F isn't even the heat of OUR star, right?
The gap between lightning temp/blue flames and a yellow dwarf temperature is still 540 times difference.
Yes it is around the heat of blue giants.
Blue flames are not lightning tempature as I have already explained to you
And no Yellow dwarfs unless you are talking about deeper layers are around 5x colder then that
Stars are literally balls of ionized gas that become plasma
Fire is also gases ionized into plasma.
You do realized that their is a huge difference between them
A candle flame is as much plasma as stars are.
Yeah guess what A Candle flame is a bit over 1,000 C The Surface of yellow dwarf stars is around 6,000 C

You keep not listening in the slightest and using something used for the surface tempature of freaking stars as evidence of blue flames being that hot
They are not If they were I would probably be dead by now (As I have been right over campfires which according to your table would vaporize steel). Literally how about you go on Google and search up blue flame temperature

Last edited:
You keep not listening in the slightest and using something used for the surface tempature of freaking stars as evidence of blue flames being that hot
They are not If they were I would probably be dead by now
Because Sanji's fire is HOT ENOUGH TO IONIZE AIR AND CREATE LIGHTNING. Reason that however you want, it's still scientifically not below 50 thousand degrees. The point isn't its color in the first place, it's what it can do. In case you didn't notice my initial reasoning, two out of three are attributed to the feats of his fire, rather than its color.

And you're using the "he's not a star so why would he burn that hot" logic, when his fire is because of his "burning passion" according to Oda, which makes it supernatural anyway. It doesn't need to be a star to burn as hot as a star, because it's a fictional universe where magma can burn fire.

Because Sanji's fire is HOT ENOUGH TO IONIZE AIR AND CREATE LIGHTNING. Reason that however you want, it's still scientifically not below 50 thousand degrees. The point isn't its color in the first place, it's what it can do. In case you didn't notice my initial reasoning, two out of three are attributed to the feats of his fire, rather than its color.

And you're using the "he's not a star so why would he burn that hot" logic, when his fire is because of his "burning passion" according to Oda, which makes it supernatural anyway. It doesn't need to be a star to burn as hot as a star, because it's a fictional universe where magma can burn fire.
stop responding to him, ur just talking to a wall, he is known for this, just ignore him before it gets toxic

stop responding to him, ur just talking to a wall, he is known for this, just ignore him before it gets toxic
Fair, fair. It's not the first time I've seen him be that stubborn. Sometimes I just try and see if crystal clear is clear enough to some. I'm sure everyone gets the point about it by now anyway, so I'll drop it.

You are literally arguing that the fire being blue makes it as hot as a star.
So where is your proof that it being blue makes it as hot as a star. Its funny that I never stated that it ionizing air and creating lightning wasn't 50,000 F+. However you for some reason acted like it being blue is evidence in the slightest

Its funny how you guys think I am the stone wall when you are blantantly lying and using something for a stars tempature as proof that blue fire is 33,000 K. Meanwhile I never disagreed with him being that hot in this thread when involving different reasons like it creating lightning

You are literally arguing that the fire being blue makes it as hot as a star.
So where is your proof that it being blue makes it as hot as a star. Its funny that I never stated that it ionizing air and creating lightning wasn't 50,000 F+. However you for some reason acted like it being blue is evidence in the slightest

Its funny how you guys think I am the stone wall when you are blantantly lying and using something for a stars tempature as proof that blue fire is 33,000 K. Meanwhile I never disagreed with him being that hot in this thread when involving different reasons like it creating lightning
^ he's 100% right.

Blue flames are not that hot, Sanji's temperature has a lot more going for it than just blue flames.

^ he's 100% right.

Blue flames are not that hot, Sanji's temperature has a lot more going for it than just blue flames.
Which is what I said. It isn't the blue color that makes it that hot, it's the air ionization/Friction that creates lightning that makes it that hot. The color is more or less aesthetic to show it's a hotter fire

Which is what I said. It isn't the blue color that makes it that hot, it's the air ionization/Friction that creates lightning that makes it that hot. The color is more or less aesthetic to show it's a hotter fire
I don't really think Sanji was ever stated to ionize the air to create lightning but yeah, his fire is definitely around the temperature of lightning.

I don't really think Sanji was ever stated to ionize the air to create lightning but yeah, his fire is definitely around the temperature of lightning.
The temperature itself is what creates the lightning. If Oda is doing it intentionally, that is.
Air ionization occurs at high temperatures and result in the creation of lightning. Sanji was initially heating up his fire until lightning was the result, so it's not inaccurate if you go the science route.

Either way- it's nothing under 50K F whether you go by the lightning or the temp that created it.

Back