• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

While the manga only shows Luffy hit Kizaru with his punches 3 times
Never noticed that, fair.
Please reread the panels where Luffy was kicked by Kizaru. I explained in my post above.
Fair point on the smoke thing, but i would still like to see the anime version of It because the drawing is kinda hard to see.

Though, i don't really care about the barrier point, the barrier and Kizaru are different things, Luffy being mostly fine after Kizaru's lasers while still being ****** up by the barrier just shows that they don't output the some power.

Who was talking about Boundman? Also, I would say that Kizaru is above Boundman. Lucci (who knows he's below Luffy at this point) stated that the Straw Hats would all die now that him and Kizaru are together despite fighting alongside Boundman earlier.

Who was talking about Boundman? Also, I would say that Kizaru is above Boundman. Lucci (who knows he's below Luffy at this point) stated that the Straw Hats would all die now that him and Kizaru are together despite fighting alongside Boundman earlier.
he even experienced gear 5 as well...

You ain't say Snakeman, I assumed you were talking about Gear 4 in general. And Lucci still thought he could slam Zoro, so he was assuming that him, Kaku, and Kizzy would start slaughtering.

GRaNx5HX0AAyZma.jpg:large
6d705c351b6f5a1f7aa11428987ca98d.jpg

Same Lucci who was not only cocky enough to seriously try and beat G5 but then expected to win against Zoro as well, only to end up looking like a mummy.

Last edited:
I've been seeing some of the same people who claimed for years that Zoro scarred Kaido with ACoC and Kaido confirmed he used it celebrate him not having it just because Conqueror's Haki wasn't listed on his new VC. You can't make this up. 💀:ROFLMAO:

Ju Peter could be matching Luffy's punch with his teeth, but it's hard to tell.

Ju Peter, Warcury, and Mars are the only Elders whose Hybrid Forms we still haven't seen yet, right?

I've been seeing some of the same people who claimed for years that Zoro scarred Kaido with ACoC
I've never really understood the claim that Zoro used Haō Infusion against Kaidou when he used Asura.

Why would Kaidou tell Luffy that it's impossible for him to use Haō Infusion and that only the strongest can use it when his crewmate just used it moments earlier. It would make no sense.

Ju Peter could be matching Luffy's punch with his teeth, but it's hard to tell.

Ju Peter, Warcury, and Mars are the only Elders whose Hybrid Forms we still haven't seen yet, right?
Lol he matched it with his teeth and people still say he's the weakest Gorosei. Not to mention he relatively tanked a similar punch right before

Lol he matched it with his teeth and people still say he's the weakest Gorosei. Not to mention he relatively tanked a similar punch right before
I think it's still too early to say who's the weakest out of the Gorosei. People say it's Saturn but his explosive venom was able to destroy Warcury's body and he fought Giant G5 Luffy to a standstill. People will most likely give Ju Peter more credit once he gets better feats in battle, but you never know with this fanbase lol.

I think the first scene is definitely not acoc. Luffy never made a contact attack using acoc. All the acoc attacks we've seen from Luffy have been non-contact

I WANT TO LIVE in a world where Observation Haki doesn't let you react faster, but rather just lets you resist being slow via the effects of Foxy's DF.

What does that have to do with the mechanics of Observation Haki though? Wouldn't that be more along the lines of what Armament Haki does?

Does your Haki actually get the properties of your DF if it's like, baked into who you are or you're like, really in sync with both a la Gear 4th? Or does Ace's Haki specifically heat things up?

Does your Haki actually get the properties of your DF
Hmm?

Its more like your df getting the properties of haki by mixing them together and temporarily get stronger in both df and haki depending on how you utilize it

Otherwise idk what you're even saying 🐵

Bro thinks arlong's blue haki is real or something 🙉

Hmm?

Its more like your df getting the properties of haki by mixing them together and temporarily get stronger in both df and haki depending on how you utilize it

Otherwise idk what you're even saying 🐵

Bro thinks arlong's blue haki is real or something 🙉
You know, there was actually a full post there, you could have figured out what I was saying if you read it.

But also, Arlong Blue Haki is the old meta, we're on Kuro Black Haki now.

I don't think it does? That's a pretty big distinction that would have been pointed out by now if that was the case, be it for Ace or any other DF (specially Logias).
Happened in the novel, I believe. Hasn't been brought up lately because... yknow.

Happened in the novel, I believe. Hasn't been brought up lately because... yknow.
Do you have the quote? I'd like to see that.

Tho, I really don't think we see that happening anywhere the manga.

Blackbeard's Buso didn't seem to have his darkness properties, for example.

Back