• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1118 spoilers

i was clealy trolling and exaggerating mol
Mmm 🤔 thought you were saying that my comment made sense because otherwise she the would be able to age herself with better haki
im all for it more reasons that characters as weak as doll could bully gojo with haki:devilish:
Hmm? 🦧 Armament Haki already does that 🐵

I’m talking about the haki itself not really just armament haki which is kinda different

yes but that still doesnt change what i said that luffy is the chosen one and the fruit chose him and was meant for him.
Idk about that. I think anyone with a smile on their face, a drum in their heart, and a conquerer's will could be a solid user.

How..? Hasn’t she only damaged a random giant and kicked… 🤔 a pacifista? Or was it a seabeast 🤔
Well:
1. That giant was Kashii, and him and Oimo were holding back Nusjuro.
2. Arc isn't over yet, and I fully expect her to damage Sanji at some point.

the only criticism i have with ts chapter is the execution of bonney achieving g5/nika the execution is very lazy

Depending on what oda does with this bonney's fruit could be the most broken to exist in the entire series lol. She could simply say stuff like, gemme a future where i can turn into fire like fire fist ace or sabo, gimme a future i can turn into metal, gemme a future where i can use wings and fly...You know how nuts that it? lol she can adapt to ANY and i mean ANY fight lol..The thing is she's only 12 too...what if oda shows when everyone is adults and she gets time to master that power she'd be insanely broken lol.

Depending on what oda does with this bonney's fruit could be the most broken to exist in the entire series lol. She could simply say stuff like, gemme a future where i can turn into fire like fire fist ace or sabo, gimme a future i can turn into metal, gemme a future where i can use wings and fly...You know how nuts that it? lol she can adapt to ANY and i mean ANY fight lol..The thing is she's only 12 too...what if oda shows when everyone is adults and she gets time to master that power she'd be insanely broken lol.
not really its useless against top tiers/strong haki users they would just negate the ability, outside the verse sure tho

her forms are hax/ability based and haki counters that
People don't detransform due to Haki. Luffy doesn't get knocked out of a Gear just because someone hits him with Buso. I mean, Oden got caught in a regular Barrier-Barrier Fruit thing.

Last edited:
People don't detransform due to Haki. Luffy doesn't get knocked out of a Gear just because someone hits him with Buso.
your misunderstanding im not talking abt logias or zoans im saying her transformations relies on her df ability which gets negated by haki

Dam my bad i posted my last post on the egghead Threat by a mistake but i guess the good part is the chapter is out but ill tag the spoiler warning on it just in case.

For those who says Bonney shouldn't do this and its very easy for her and Luffy or the fruit didn't awakened for hundreds of years.
Ill just say that if Luffy didn't awaken this Nika fruit and showed it to Bonney then she would never do it.
So for me it still didn't take any of Luffy's struggles, yeah again if Luffy didn't awaken his fruit then its impossible for Bonney to do it ( I mean it already been shown 2 yrs ago )

And ill not talk about how this is perfect for her coz she is a child ( idk which chapter but the chapter with Saturn saying the older she gets or the more she realize facts the less her futures will be )

But yeah Bonney's fruit is broken { in a good way :) }

Last edited:
And ill not talk about how this is perfect for her coz she is a child ( idk which chapter but the chapter with Saturn saying the older she gets or the more she realize facts the less her futures will be )
Exactly. She's a child. It makes sense that she would have great imagination

Bonney has one of the darkest pasts in the entire series. Every building of hope in her life came from her father's religious belief in the joy that Nika could provide her one day. Bonney's transformation into Nika with Nika himself (Luffy) encouraged and strengthening is almost a metalanguage. I really liked it, narratively speaking.

Also did luffy make the giant’s ship float/fly from the water?

Would be telekinesis or something if he did

Back