• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

EMOcj23UwAAQGHH.jpg
Star lvl. 🌚

I also agree that the 6-B rating is a little odd. It's basically just scaling from Whitebeard's Quake bubbles and the earthquakes he made with his Devil Fruit, which I guess makes sense but I've always believed so many characters indirectly reaching this rating is a stretch, but that's just me.

This is the same for literally every verse...

Whitebeard destroyed marine island

ace and blackbeard made island size fire and darkness

fujitora made an island size gravity thing

Akainu and aokiji made an whole island change climit just because of the aftermath

aokiji froze beyond the horizon

and much more

Yet blea.... Nevermind 🌚
That only the size the energy /cm³ should be much less than that furthermore it is Devil Fruit Ability, that's why i think to use them for scaling are a little weird, especially for those who doesn't have Devil Fruit Power

If Whitebeard actually could destroy the world and that 3 million km diameter were accepted, even then we wouldn't get Solar System Level.

Just very high into Large Star Level

I also agree that the 6-B rating is a little odd. It's basically just scaling from Whitebeard's Quake bubbles and the earthquakes he made with his Devil Fruit, which I guess makes sense but I've always believed so many characters indirectly reaching this rating is a stretch, but that's just me.
That's actually inaccurate.
First, the weapons can destroy entire countries, which are located inside the Islands, and the 6-B scaling has far more basis than that, especially with the sheer amount of mfs who tanked Whitebeard's fruit.

Also, Fujitora has a 6-B feat was well.

And why are some of you assuming that islands have a set size and have a set ap range for busting? By technicality Australia's an island too. So just cause island destruction is considered impressive in OP doesn't mean that it caps at 6-C. Going by that logic anyone who destroys Japan should only be 6-C since Japan is just an island after all.

Don't even get me started with the AoE fallacies being brought.

And why are some of you assuming that islands have a set size and have a set ap range for busting? By technicality Australia's an island too. So just cause island destruction is considered impressive in OP doesn't mean that it caps at 6-C. Going by that logic anyone who destroys Japan should only be 6-C since Japan is just an island after all.

Don't even get me started with the AoE fallacies being brought.
That is true. Destroying an island can range from 7-B (I kid you not) to High 6-B, or more depending on the verse.

That only the size the energy /cm³ should be much less than that furthermore it is Devil Fruit Ability, that's why i think to use them for scaling are a little weird, especially for those who doesn't have Devil Fruit Power
You do realize whitebeards 6-B feats are from him creating the tsunamis right? The amount of ENERGY required to create those tsunamis which all come from his devil fruit and also, Fujitora has a 6-B+ feat with how much energy would be needed to bring a meteor from space.

you don’t have to destroy a country to be country level, nothing is set in size dawg.

I am a big fan of OP,but i don't really understand how power scaling in OP works,like how can some character got country level,in my opinion Island level is the strongest tier in OP considering that their strongest weapon (Pluton) is only capable of destroying an island,and until today i never seen OP character performed such a feats like completely destroyed an island (except Enel)
WB's Tsunami creation is 6B
WB's Ocean tilting is 6B
WB screaming and redoing the ocean tilt in the flashback is 6B
Luffy and Kaido's cloud split is 6B. Close to 6A if the anime's timeframe is what it looks like 👀
Fujitora's meteorite is currently the highest 6B.

Akainu scales over Fuji and WB by Oda's words of his fruit having the "Highest offense", and the Yonko scale to Akainu based on WB's performance, and Oda saying Kaido has the highest battle power out of the Yonko- and Linlin scaling to HIM.

To clarify, Pluton is gased up to be capable of detroying "countries", but if you go by the country it was in when that statemet was made, it's more close to a continent than anything.

The misconseption of AP feats always having to relate to "but did he destroy a chunk of land that big" is funny tbh.
Imagine of WB's ocean tilt was done in a world that isn't primarily water like OP, and replace all that water with land.

The misconseption of AP feats always having to relate to "but did he destroy a chunk of land that big" is funny tbh.
Imagine of WB's ocean tilt was done in a world that isn't primarily water like OP, and replace all that water with land.
I mean... Literally One Piece has the most of having huge sizes being destroyed or affected that deserves country type of ap or supporting of it... I mean literally whitebeard's devil fruit could be felt by many islands that are far far far away

I mean... Literally One Piece has the most of having huge sizes being destroyed or affected that deserves country lvl ap... I mean literally whitebeard's devil fruit could be felt by many islands that are far far far away
The fact that we don't know the distance to that kinda hurts it. Even though people in Sabaody were evacuating too.
I'mma just sit here and wait on a confirmed world size or some size scaling to the red line.
4lgrub.jpg

WB's Tsunami creation is 6B
WB's Ocean tilting is 6B
WB screaming and redoing the ocean tilt in the flashback is 6B
Luffy and Kaido's cloud split is 6B. Close to 6A if the anime's timeframe is what it looks like 👀
Fujitora's meteorite is currently the highest 6B.

Akainu scales over Fuji and WB by Oda's words of his fruit having the "Highest offense", and the Yonko scale to Akainu based on WB's performance, and Oda saying Kaido has the highest battle power out of the Yonko- and Linlin scaling to HIM.

To clarify, Pluton is gased up to be capable of detroying "countries", but if you go by the country it was in when that statemet was made, it's more close to a continent than anything.
Most are devil fruit users.

splitting the cloud occurs due to Haki clashes that occur continuously where we know it is nothing more than a strong wind, therefore only the cloud is split.

And for Fujitora, it's a bit strange that an attack with such an impact can get a country level, we know it uses calculations based on the distance of the meteorite from the earth based on the real world but since this is fiction maybe Oda didn't think about it that far, the impact of his attack was enough to prove it wasn't country level

Akainu getting a country level is also very strange when we know his fight with Aokiji for 10 days can only change the climate on an island.

Many strange things that I encountered here that are not in line with what happened in the Manga, even until now Enel should be the owner of the highest AP because he has the best feats.

Who tank each other's devil fruit attacks.
splitting the cloud occurs due to Haki clashes that occur continuously where we know it is nothing more than a strong wind, therefore only the cloud is split.
The chapter right after the cloud "split" shows that the clouds actually got dispersed and pushed apart, so no. The clouds were cleared off, not "split". It's still generated by shockwave and has ENERGY THAT CAN BE CALCULATED, regardless of whether it's wind or anything else.
And for Fujitora, it's a bit strange that an attack with such an impact can get a country level, we know it uses calculations based on the distance of the meteorite from the earth based on the real world but since this is fiction maybe Oda didn't think about it that far, the impact of his attack was enough to prove it wasn't country level
None of his meteorites made impact?
The Dressrosa ones got their KE nearly nulled by the Birdcage.
The one in Greenbit got the same treatment by Spider net, cut by Law, and most of it got sent back to space.
And the one that gave the 62TT never connected and was deflected by Law's room back upwards, again, nullifying it's actual KE.

Akainu getting a country level is also very strange when we know his fight with Aokiji for 10 days can only change the climate on an island.
That's why it's called "Attack Potency". Goku's universal+ and doesn't destroy a building during his fight. Go argue that as well and see how far it goes. Akainu gets it because he scales directly to WB and over Fujitora by AUTHOR STATEMENT, who performed the 6B+ feat.
Many strange things that I encountered here that are not in line with what happened in the Manga, even until now Enel should be the owner of the highest AP because he has the best feats.
That's a you thing. You don't have to agree with it outside of the wiki, but in here everything's got numbers to back it up. "It doesn't feel like it" isn't a good reason.

Who tank each other's devil fruit attacks.

The chapter right after the cloud "split" shows that the clouds actually got dispersed and pushed apart, so no. The clouds were cleared off, not "split". It's still generated by shockwave and has ENERGY THAT CAN BE CALCULATED, regardless of whether it's wind or anything else.

None of his meteorites made impact?
The Dressrosa ones got their KE nearly nulled by the Birdcage.
The one in Greenbit got the same treatment by Spider net, cut by Law, and most of it got sent back to space.
And the one that gave the 62TT never connected and was deflected by Law's room back upwards, again, nullifying it's actual KE.

That's why it's called "Attack Potency". Goku's universal+ and doesn't destroy a building during his fight. Go argue that as well and see how far it goes. Akainu gets it because he scales directly to WB and over Fujitora by AUTHOR STATEMENT, who performed the 6B+ feat.

That's a you thing. You don't have to agree with it outside of the wiki, but in here everything's got numbers to back it up. "It doesn't feel like it" isn't a good reason.
that's why I never use the data from this wiki to back up my argument about the OP's character, because to me it is very contradictory to the actual feats that happened and seems hyperbole

that's why I never use the data from this wiki to back up my argument about the OP's character, because to me it is very contradictory to the actual feats that happened and seems hyperbole
In all fairness- no info here or elsewhere is ever entirely true. The wiki is after all just fans of the source material trying to analyze it. No one's ever gonna be entirely right or entirely wrong tbh.
OBD has OP's top tiers as small continent level. Others have them nearing Moon Level. Same as every other verse gets different results in different forums by different owners.

In all fairness- no info here or elsewhere is ever entirely true. The wiki is after all just fans of the source material trying to analyze it. No one's ever gonna be entirely right or entirely wrong tbh.
OBD has OP's top tiers as small continent level. Others have them nearing Moon Level. Same as every other verse gets different results in different forums by different owners.
Snook is correct. We never try to present ourselves as having "objectively true" statistics. Characters can go up and down all the time, calcs and scaling are regularly adjusted, lots of people have their own interpretations, etc.

We have see plenty of times in the series where several Paramecia users and most Logia users to be able to use their ability to enhance their physical attacks like with Whitebeard with quakes, Crocodile with sand, Fujitora with gravity, Akainu with magma, Smoker with smoke, Ace with fire, Doflaming with strings and etc.

The fact that they can counter/block and survive/tank each other attacks means their Durability and Striking Strength scale to their Attack Potency.

We have see plenty of times in the series where several Paramecia users and most Logia users to be able to use their ability to enhance their physical attacks like with Whitebeard with quakes, Crocodile with sand, Fujitora with gravity, Akainu with magma, Smoker with smoke, Ace with fire, Doflaming with strings and etc.

The fact that they can counter/block and survive/tank each other attacks means their Durability and Striking Strength scale to their Attack Potency.
Speaking of logia users and their feats- Blame my re-read, but you know what feat never gets talked about?
Aokiji creating a continent of ice in 319. I forgot it existed until now

But what we all really need (whether we want to admit it or not) is some sweet High 6-A calcs.

Especially since Fairy Tail just got a monstrous boost to all its Top Tiers and God Tiers, leaving One Piece's God Tiers far behind,

But what we all really need (whether we want to admit it or not) is some sweet High 6-A calcs.

Especially since Fairy Tail just got a monstrous boost to all its Top Tiers and God Tiers, leaving One Piece's God Tiers far behind,
We don't need it.

Not everything is a competition.

One verse being upgraded does not mean every other verse needs upgrading too.

We don't strive for the highest values possible (at least, we shouldn't be on VS Battles Wiki), we strive for the most accuracy.

Okay, this guy understands basically nothing about math, and is totally oblivious to the AoE fallacy.

The reason why they changed the climate of only an island because THAT'S ALL THE LAND THEY COULD FIGHT IN, their respective storms go far beyond the island.

We don't need it.

Not everything is a competition.

One verse being upgraded does not mean every other verse needs upgrading too.

We don't strive for the highest values possible (at least, we shouldn't be on VS Battles Wiki), we strive for the most accuracy.
Man thinks this is "My shounen strong wiki", the hell...

Pre Haoshoku Luffy had Kaido actively dodging at the end of round 1, and Kaido did so while fully aware Luffy could hurt him (which Luffy himself laughed at him for before getting bopped by Ragnarok).
Can you please post proof of non-Haoshoku Base Luffy doing this?

Back