• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1119 spoilers

Nah don’t think so… if you actually see the struggle of what Luffy had to overcome against kaido, it’s not even comparable…

Luffy has only used one gear 5 armament haki maybe ryuo punch (something we know is also too shallow for kaido), with kaido he used everything (especially adv con haki) + needed to use bajrang gun to overpower his magma dragon form, warcury is just very tanky and solidly built otherwise he doesn’t have much that are even comparable to kaido

I am not so sure. My impression so far is that Luffy can definitely hurt Kaidou, and even knock him out, but only annoy Warcury.

I mean you can believe that but there’s actually no evidence of that unless Luffy uses adv con haki with gear 5 on him

I personally believe he’s not even the strongest elder tho does have the current best feats out of them but not by much in my view (they all seem to be able to damage and give Luffy some amounts of trouble)

Warcury seems to easily be the most powerful One Piece character that we have seen in action so far.
what i still dont understand is how he seemingly didnt even get affected by a full on dura neg attack(red roc) not even visually bro was looking straight, as if he didnt just get hit by a dura negg that explodes and burns your insides lol.

Hmmm... someone pointed out something very interesting
Warcury jumped to destroy the elbaf ship but if u think about it more Warcury is kinda jumping into the water o.0
I mean yeah he can destroy it and leave but idk if he destroyed the whole ship he would definitely hit the water
So does that mean they arent actually DF users??
There are many possibilities that he can survive of course
1. he can use Geppo (air fly skill)
2. he is too big that he wont sink into the water
3. hit it and jump back to ground

Hmmm... someone pointed out something very interesting
Warcury jumped to destroy the elbaf ship but if u think about it more Warcury is kinda jumping into the water o.0
I mean yeah he can destroy it and leave but idk if he destroyed the whole ship he would definitely hit the water
So does that mean they arent actually DF users??
There are many possibilities
1. he can use Geppo (air fly skill)
2. he is too big that he wont sink into the water
3. hit it and jump back to ground

The Elders are all immortal from what we've seen; it's possible being submerged in the water wouldn't kill him even if he fell in.

The Elders are all immortal from what we've seen; it's possible being submerged in the water wouldn't kill him even if he fell in.
Sure... but wouldnt that at least paralyze him since he is a DF user? (like a fishmen aka Jack)
and also that kinda makes him stupid if he actually did that.

Sure... but wouldnt that at least paralyze him since he is a DF user? (like a fishmen aka Jack)
and also that kinda makes him stupid if he actually did that.

I'm sure he'd consider that well worth it if his attack managed to destroy the giant's ship.

Plus for all we know it's possible the other Elders could just summon him from the bottom of the ocean using their magic circles.

I'm sure he'd consider that well worth it if his attack managed to destroy the giant's ship.

Plus for all we know it's possible the other Elders could just summon him from the bottom of the ocean using their magic circles.
yeah it can be but that would make him stupid and kinda a bad writing like a Gorosie jumping in water then waits for the others to help him

About summoning it would take time so he would risk others or at least one the closest which is Saturn but it would take few mins (coz luffy is fighting worm guy) and idk if summon can reach/work underwater and also we dont know it works so far.
yeah it can be worth for him but for me it would be bad IMO

yeah it can be but that would make him stupid and kinda a bad writing like a Gorosie jumping in water then waits for the others to help him

About summoning it would take time so he would risk others or at least one the closest which is Saturn but it would take few mins (coz luffy is fighting worm guy) and idk if summon can reach/work underwater and also we dont know it works so far.
yeah it can be worth for him but for me it would be bad IMO

How would it make him stupid? It'd be even stupider to just stand there at the coast of Egghead and watch the giants sail away.

How would it make him stupid? It'd be even stupider to just stand there at the coast of Egghead and watch the giants sail away.
i mean there can be many things that can be done.
like him attacking luffy instead of worm guy.
or him doing other things idk throwing things or doing the things i listed like Geppo or attacks and jump from ship there are many other possibilities he can do.
and yes i do agree that it can be worth to jump and destroy it but it would be stupid IMO even tho it can happen coz it would be -1 gorosie for few mins at least

Last edited:
Para Tetua semuanya abadi dari apa yang telah kita lihat; mungkin saja tenggelam dalam air tidak akan membunuhnya bahkan jika dia jatuh ke dalamnya.
A reasonable possibility is that the immortality they gained was the result of the sacrifices of 6 ope ope no mi users in the past

Last edited:
i mean there can be many things that can be done.
like him attacking luffy instead of worm guy.
Ju Peter has an artillery attack, Warcury's best ranged options are his midair somersault and spreading his flames.
or him doing other things idk throwing things
No hands.
or doing the things i listed like Geppo
None of them have shown Rokushiki.
or attacks and jump from ship there are many other possibilities he can do.
Jumping is literally what he was doing.
and yes i do agree that it can be worth to jump and destroy it but it would be stupid IMO even tho it can happen coz it would be -1 gorosie for few mins at least
The ocean in the area is like 200m at max, Warcury is dwarfing 60m tall battleships.

A reasonable possibility is that the immortality they got is the result of the sacrifice of 6 ope ope no mi users in the past
Yes. I strongly agree, and that is why I think that Trafalgar Law will eventually be crucial in turning off their regeneration by sacrificing himself, as otherwise Luffy and his allies cannot win. 🙏

Yes. I strongly agree, and that is why I think that Trafalgar Law will eventually be crucial in turning off their regeneration by sacrificing himself, as otherwise Luffy and his allies cannot win. 🙏
Honestly, I think he's going to die saving Luffy. Like, Luffy's lost his fruit or something, he's dying, and Law gives his life to bring him back. But that's just my guess.

I think that Law will sacrifice his life to undo the immortality surgery that previous users of his devil fruit performed on Imu and the 5 Elder Stars.

Ju Peter has an artillery attack, Warcury's best ranged options are his midair somersault and spreading his flames.
so far we dont know if warcury only a melee fighter
No hands.
He can use his fire or his horns digging the ground and shot it and coat it with fire
None of them have shown Rokushiki.
Who said that? Cp0 and lower who are under them use it hell even random marines in mrineford used Rokushiki style so this is very possible to do
Jumping is literally what he was doing.
Yes thats why i added in my possibilities that he can destory the ship before hitting the water and jump back to ground
The ocean in the area is like 200m at max, Warcury is dwarfing 60m tall battleships.
I already said that above that he might be too big to sink coz he is honestly looking like 500m+

so far we dont know if warcury only a melee fighter
Well, we can't exactly criticize him based on powers he hasn't shown.
He can use his fire or his horns digging the ground and shot it and coat it with fire
How would he throw something if it was impaled on his horn?
Who said that?
I did, because it's true.
Cp0 and lower who are under them use it hell even random marines in mrineford used Rokushiki style so this is very possible to do
And? Kizaru wasn't exactly dropping Rankyakus, plus, I don't think the Elders train very often.
Yes thats why i added in my possibilities that he can destory the ship before hitting the water and jump back to ground
Place a piece of wood about half your size in the water, jump onto it, then try to jump off before you go into the water.
I already said that above that he might be too big to sink coz he is honestly looking like 500m+
Yeah.

I did, because it's true.
This actually made me not argue with u no longer lmao.
I can answer u from above but nah its not worth it but hey u do u buddy.

Anyways idk if u read my first massage on here but the whole point i was trying to say is the Gorosie might not be a DF users and thats why they didnt care about jumping into water (someone pointed that) and i wanted to share it here.

This actually made me not argue with u no longer lmao.
I can answer u from above but nah its not worth it but hey u do u buddy.
"He could use this power"

"He hasn't shown this power"

"Why do you think he hasn't shown this power?"

"Because that's literally correct"

"I'm not arguing with you anymore. I'm not mad btw."

Luffy has only used one gear 5 armament haki maybe ryuo punch (something we know is also too shallow for kaido),
reread the fight he hit him with a full on red roc which mind you kaido had to dodge which he never does, without it affecting him in any way and then having luffy cry and scream out in pain cuz of how hard his skin(dura) is..

I think that Law will sacrifice his life to undo the immortality surgery that previous users of his devil fruit performed on Imu and the 5 Elder Stars.
I personally believe that Imu is capable of killing the Gorosei, perhaps only another immortal can kill another intentionally, Law perhaps could not remove an already guaranteed immortality, but give his life to make Luffy immortal and be able to hurt them.

Either this, or their immortality and transformation are guaranteed through black/unholy magic, so Oda would have to introduce us to something that could counter the power of the elders.

I personally believe that Imu is capable of killing the Gorosei, perhaps only another immortal can kill another intentionally, Law perhaps could not remove an already guaranteed immortality, but give his life to make Luffy immortal and be able to hurt them.

Either this, or their immortality and transformation are guaranteed through black/unholy magic, so Oda would have to introduce us to something that could counter the power of the elders.
I feel like if you wipe the full body, they ain't coming back.

Back